Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another lurker about to post! I’ve been lurking since the start of the Jennifer Farber case. The one thing I learned from that case is we know 1% of what LE does. I understand and respect only things in the MSM can be discussed, but what I don’t understand is why hearsay is allowed. I am in no way trying to be difficult (please be kind!) it’s a genuine question. I assumed, after reading hours of posts, AS had made a statement that TS lied. He did not. We only know what RD said he said. I actually believe it, but I don’t think it should be taken as fact. AS nor LE made public statements with those words. I think they probably said it, but before the video was studied. If I saw that video, I would have cried n thought Liar! But what if then I was shown evidence GS did get out the other side? We don’t know any of this, LE does. Where is TS now? How do we know she and AS are not together? Where is biomom? I do NOT think bio-mom had anything to do with it, but how are there no discussion about people from her life. Statistical fact-very small percentage of young child are in their fathers care, not mothers. What if someone from bio-moms life was out for revenge? I would have thought that would have been discussed. When I first started obsessing over this case, I immediately thought of what led to those young children being in their dads care, that that life I would want to look into. I know this was long and is an unpopular opinion, but hope it can be respected. I respect this site, people n rules greatly.
Not contracting myself- I think it might be TS- just trying to see all possible sides and perhaps a more open dialogue.

Good post. This case is particularly difficult in terms of "hearsay" and MSM/LE "facts." There is SO much social media (including video - it's hard not believe one's eyes and ears). Video released by LS (but we can't use it in discussion here yet).

Many of us are not taking everything as "fact," but if one follows the story closely as it unfolds on SM, it's hard not to put that together with what LE and LS have said...in a kind of story.

While AS did not say that LS lied, the neighbor said he reacted strongly to the video and we know that LS was...asked to leave the family home shortly after? Surely there can be an inference made about his state of mind? TS's last known location was on SM, so we can't discuss it.

One of my frustrations at WS is that people keep asking questions that can't possibly have answers that fall under our TOS here. We all want to know a lot more, but it isn't possible. I agree with you that people should not make things up to fill in the gap (unless explicitly trying to float a possible theory).

We can't discuss LH's family, period. No sleuthing of victims. It's not just an unpopular opinion, it's not the custom here. There are other places you can discuss such things though.

Mods would have to weigh in, but I think one can say "What if there are other actors in the story - possible other family members - who could be involved." But most of us aren't going to weigh in on such an (implausible to me) story. The known facts and the behavior of LE are my focus right now, and the focus of many of us. If LE starts sending personnel to South Carolina, I will change my theories.

Another lurker about to post! I’ve been lurking since the start of the Jennifer Farber case. The one thing I learned from that case is we know 1% of what LE does. I understand and respect only things in the MSM can be discussed, but what I don’t understand is why hearsay is allowed. I am in no way trying to be difficult (please be kind!) it’s a genuine question. I assumed, after reading hours of posts, AS had made a statement that TS lied. He did not. We only know what RD said he said. I actually believe it, but I don’t think it should be taken as fact. AS nor LE made public statements with those words. I think they probably said it, but before the video was studied. If I saw that video, I would have cried n thought Liar! But what if then I was shown evidence GS did get out the other side? We don’t know any of this, LE does. Where is TS now? How do we know she and AS are not together? Where is biomom? I do NOT think bio-mom had anything to do with it, but how are there no discussion about people from her life. Statistical fact-very small percentage of young child are in their fathers care, not mothers. What if someone from bio-moms life was out for revenge? I would have thought that would have been discussed. When I first started obsessing over this case, I immediately thought of what led to those young children being in their dads care, that that life I would want to look into. I know this was long and is an unpopular opinion, but hope it can be respected. I respect this site, people n rules greatly.
Not contracting myself- I think it might be TS- just trying to see all possible sides and perhaps a more open dialogue.

It is odd not hearing from friends and or family on LH or AS side, but how about the other side too. Where are LS's friends and family? Why the silence? I'm not hearing pleas from any of these friends and family lamenting over Gannon's disappearance or telling us how wonderful all the parents and step parents are and especially how wonderful Gannon is and what a joy it is to know him. Silence is all there is. Do they have concerns about getting involved in this situation? Do they suspect something sinister has happened and don't want to be associated with it? I have no idea. Even Scott Peterson had support until it was obvious he didn't deserve it. It's just strange.

About the RD video , AS & LE reportedly both viewed the video prior to RD allowing MSM to make a copy. LE reportedly said the video was the break they needed. I understand that to mean they viewed it as important evidence. So did LE inform RD at that point to respect the investigation and keep the video under wraps? If LE did ask RD to respect evidence of investigation then why did RD show it to MSM? And if LE did not request RD to respect investigation then why not? These are just a few loose ends I have on the video issue. Thanks for any and all feedback on this.

EPCSheriff's brilliant tweet image for this case:
ERUISp3UwAA_LTv

Encouraging? LE needs just one more piece of the puzzle?

I expect that to be GS.

The only problems we have heard about was from some neighbors who said there was a lot of conflict between TS and Gannon's mom. Nothing was said about the days or weeks before Gannon disappeared, though. Imo
Considering how LS spoke about LH during her backside interview, it's easy to see there was conflict

It is odd not hearing from friends and or family on LH or AS side, but how about the other side too. Where are LS's friends and family? Why the silence? I'm not hearing pleas from any of these friends and family lamenting over Gannon's disappearance or telling us how wonderful all the parents and step parents are and especially how wonderful Gannon is and what a joy it is to know him. Silence is all there is. Do they have concerns about getting involved in this situation? Do they suspect something sinister has happened and don't want to be associated with it? I have no idea. Even Scott Peterson had support until it was obvious he didn't deserve it. It's just strange.
Maybe she's made mainly military friends who are not so quick to speak in public.

I think it's as simple as the means of communication have changed. Unless a newspaper is invested in "reporters' seeking commentary and sending them out for it, it isn't going to happen, and a waste of time and money IMO. The discussion you seek is from one end of social media to the other. Landen's life right now is an open book, her page is wide open. Her friends and relatives post there. Same with T when her page is open. Laci Peterson was 2 years before FB was initiated. There is no need anymore to go "behind the scenes" so to speak, it's in your face.(Pun intended)

I know that LE & Dan May have got this and I'm desperately trying to remember that and be patient!! Aside from Gannon being found (that's #1 for all of us,) if you could have just ONE specific piece of info/evidence at this point, what would it be?

I would like to see the sheet they use when they list all the evidence and it's assigned numbers for identification when they remove evidence froma specific scene. In this case the sheet of paper that labels the evidence removed from the house.

The Heather Elvis case fits your criteria. Interestingly enough, Heather went missing from Horry County, SC in December of 2013. I wonder if LS followed that case being she lived in that area at one point and she acts just like Tammy Moorer who was convicted of kidnapping in that case.

Yes, but not sure they were able to charge with murder? Did they, eventually?

Of course it is, there’s way too much information there.

When people tell the truth, they tend to be direct. SM exhibits that pattern here, both in that statement and in her interview. True statements are short and sweet, while lies contain extraneous information.

She’s selling, and I ain’t buying.
Right. Liars don't just tell the lie, they try to scramble your brain so badly that you don't even remember the question you asked them.

I think it's as simple as the means of communication have changed. Unless a newspaper is invested in "reporters' seeking commentary and sending them out for it, it isn't going to happen, and a waste of time and money IMO. The discussion you seek is from one end of social media to the other. Landen's life right now is an open book, her page is wide open. Her friends and relatives post there Same with t when her page is open. Laci Peterson was 2 years before FB was initiated. There is no need anymore to go "behind the scenes" so to speak, it's in your face.

IMO The news stations still carry interviews online and in their newscasts on TV. They are missing in this case.

Equipment Needed for Crime Scene Investigation

I'll bet two cents it would look way different than if he threw up blood. Moo

Well, that's a sad but interesting thought. Since blood is now in the story, thanks to LS, we can ponder it. Yep, very easy to tell vomit blood from vein or arterial blood.

They're there. They just aren't here. Almost everyone in this story (not AS) has a SM presence with many updates and posts about where they are. LS has a mom who is very supportive to her and a support group on FB with over 160 people in it. They are anything but silent.

I disagree and would say LH has almost *all* the support on SM, but it is an interesting point LE is not appealing to the public with sad interviews from teachers and friends about wonderful Gannon on MSM. Most likely because LE has strong evidence that Gannon was not abducted and there is nobody to appeal to. Nobody is holding him captive. They don't want public help in searching for him. They are focusing on privately interviewing the people that can solve the case such as close family and neighbors with cameras. LH and AS have done a wonderful job talking about Gannon during the PC's and LH did a MSM interview that other night as well.

Another lurker about to post! I’ve been lurking since the start of the Jennifer Farber case. The one thing I learned from that case is we know 1% of what LE does. I understand and respect only things in the MSM can be discussed, but what I don’t understand is why hearsay is allowed. I am in no way trying to be difficult (please be kind!) it’s a genuine question. I assumed, after reading hours of posts, AS had made a statement that TS lied. He did not. We only know what RD said he said. I actually believe it, but I don’t think it should be taken as fact. AS nor LE made public statements with those words.

RSBM

Welcome to the discussion :)

While we don't know for a fact, as in, AS has not made any public statement saying "yes, the statement that has been attributed to me "she lied. She lied about the time. He didn't go to a friend's house" as stated by RD is in fact true, that is exactly what I said and exactly what I meant" it's also quite telling that he also has not provided a statement or a response to repudiate it.

Assuming he watches the news or reads news sites, AS knows the statement is out there. He knows the neighbor said, he called his wife a liar, and yet... he's made ZERO effort to correct it, deny it or clear it up in any way.

For me it's what AS is not saying, that speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa