Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nhmemorymaker

From Thread #18 (I am now catching up and I wanted to respond to your reply but I am not sure how to bring a comment to another thread).

You responded to my comment regarding “sovereign citizens “,

“And not just taxes... LV siblings/former husbands--.jail terms, other cases... As far as I can see---all of the tax cases were denied. Is that your understanding as well? And I understand sovereign is the global sense... but can you put more words as to how these anti-government folks interpret "sovereign"... tia”

The Sovereign Citizen Movement

There are other sources of information and I apologize if this topic has been discussed. I am currently catching up on Thread #18. MOO

Welcome to WS. Your information is valuable. You mention a Chad and Lori's sub group. What is that called and is it a sub group within the AVOW forum or separate ?
I do not know if the "subgroup" associated with Chad and Lori has any specific title. I'm told that Chad did have a strong presence in the AVOW forum community at one point... not sure his status currently as my family member no longer subscribes to the forum (believe me, it was one of the first things I asked when I started learning about this case).

It was stated in a January 2020 interview with Alex's neighbor in San Tan Valley that the fight between Lori and Alex happened "about a year ago": Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

So it happened around Jan or Feb 2019. And yes, your impression is correct. That was around the same time period when Lori was MIA to Charles and went off with Tylee to stay with her friend April in Kauai. I have long held the same theory as you about the reason for that arguement. I think that fight between Lori and Alex was either before she left for HI and she was angry at Alex because he didn't want to kill Charles (or maybe he had made an attempt we are not aware of and failed?) OR that fight was just after Lori came back from HI and she was angry at Alex because Charles wasn't dead yet. MOO.

I believe that Lori has a habit of lying about her husbands to her friends and family members in order to gain sympathy and persuade them to do what she wants. We saw this tactic when she told her friend April that Charles had been cheating and had turned mean, almost abusive. April says on Dateline that she didn't really believe it about Charles but she also shared she has her own history of divorce. Lori might have used her friend's own history to her advantage to try to gain sympathy (and probably free room and board with April too). We heard from a former friend of Lori's in the very beginning of this case that at one time years ago Lori threatened to lie and falsely claim that Tylee's dad JR was sexually abusing Tylee: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Was that possibly a lie she had told Alex to motivate him to attack her ex-husband/Tylee's dad, Joe Ryan with a stun gun in 2007? We don't know what lies she told her family, but I can very well imagine a scenario wherein Lori possibly started claiming that Charles was abusive and told Alex he needed to stand up for her by "taking care of" CV for good. This is all speculation at this point but a scenario such as that would make sense of Lori's purported words to Alex of "you are bringing disgrace on the family" (my paraphrase/not a direct quote). I can't think of any other reason she would have said something like that to Alex at that time. She was either trying to persuade him to do something or was angry that he hadn't yet been persuaded.

MOO.
Those letters that Alex wrote while in prison were quite revealing. He holds a long grudge, and (IMO) he was persuaded by Lori that JR was really bad. IIRC he believed that JR had done bad things to Tylee. But Gardner, how do you interpret that sentence "you are bringing disgrace to the family"... I keep thinking that goes back to earlier times and earlier family situations, that we know nothing about and cannot discuss anyway........

I have followed since December, but too scared to post myself. Anger, pain, confusion, and extreme sadness is exactly right. I knew Alex (and, therefore, the family) for several years, or I thought I did. The stories and evidence are overwhelming. I'm so scared for those children. I'm still hoping like crazy for the best possible outcome, but scared of the worst. I'm sorry for everyone else here (VI's) who are suffering as well.
Welcome to WS. Do you also know Tylee and JJ? We are all scared and worried for them. And obviously we are still awaiting Alex and Tammy's autopsy results.

Why was Lori driving around in the rental car with the kids electronics & documents? That’s incredibly puzzling. Why not just leave them at her rental? Particularly the documents is strange. I get she was likely using Tylee’s cell to monitor and cover as well as Tylee’s bank card to conceal her transactions- but, why the need to have their birth certs carried around?
SSI benefits processing. Establishing/faking proof of death, somehow. As a legal document I am sure there are things she could do to benefit herself with those docs.

Speaking of looking at things in the court room, did anyone else think towards the end Lori's lawyer looked to the back of the room and up? It was like he was looking at a clock. Jmo.
I could be wrong but did anyone else think it appeared like Lori's had ankle chains on? At the very end of the video when the officer is motioning her to leave, it looked like she to a couple of very small choppy steps. Was it just my imagination?

In the divorce (and custody) documents filed in July? The kids weren't even missing then.

I don't dispute that the narrator of the video actually makes that statement, it's just that I don't understand it, as its illogical.

The divorce and custody issues were resolved and finalized by October. MB did not contest the divorce or seek custody, so why would there have been any changes made to the documents after they were originally filed in July - at which time the children weren't yet missing.
Well, in November she showed up twice at the house of BB's parents, second time she was claiming she had a court order allowing her to take the children. She was arrested for trespassing. So I very much disagree everything was resolved by October.

I feel like I just read that they may have met earlier, like a few years earlier. I'll have to check now.

I was just going by the timeline regarding the date but I also feel they met before then. Also, I didn't spend a lot of time searching for another date.

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10@jlumfox10
Brandon also alleged Melani has information on whereabouts of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan who have been missing since September but will not cooperate with authorities. #fox10phoenix

Brandon goes onto say Melani’s current husband has told law enforcement that sometimes children are full of light and then “just like that they go dark.” #fox10phoenix

But the boldest statement — “mother (Melani) is involved in a cult where numerous members, adults and children alike, have been being killed off like flies.” #fox10phoenix

J[URL='https://twitter.com/jlumfox10']ustin Lum Fox 10

[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads