Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after reading a whole bunch of stuff on here, I've concluded.....

't' was the last person to be seen with Gannon
't' is the focus of the discussion here, and elsewhere
't' left that monday with Gannon, and did not return with him
't' is THE one who keeps mouthing off trying to clarify this, that, etc.
't' is THE PERSON who holds the answer to WHERE IS GANNON?

ALL roads in this case end in a 't'.

Now, for fun, lets say Gannon was 'handed off' to someone.

Wow, that 'someone' appears to have made a lot of stops before leaving the area.

Or, that 'someone' drove that rental outta there on Tuesday with Gannon, well, that's possible I presume, but 't' STILL holds that answer.

Or, Gannon ran, scaled the backyard fence, got outta there, hid from 't'. Well, he sure did get around to leave traces at ALL those search areas. The boy must be tired and hungry by now.

So is Gannon with someone? We have no evidence of that scenario being anywhere close to truth. I imagine it's possible though, but that 'someone' would have to be quite the recluse, keeping Gannon concealed, and keeping the entire fiasco concealed, so as not to be found.....quite an extraordinary task, and IMO, near impossible.

Unless, that 'someone' received Gannon's body, and disposed of it using that rental, which would be quite obvious to LE at this point.

Checkin' in :)

Thanks, I went off of this: “the plan was to look for Gannon in a car he would not recognize.” Stauch added that they didn’t know if Gannon would hide from his family’s cars, thinking he was in trouble." Specifically "the plan" and "THEY didn't know if Gannon would hide....." So the question begging to be asked is what is your source for saying she rented it alone before he landed?
Right, that is HER story. Albert has never said anything about renting a car to look for Gannon. In fact one of the first things he said was that he did not believe his son would run away. Gannons aunt said she did not believe he would run away and that he never went anywhere without somebody else. Gannon's mother does not believe he ran away.

In fact the only person who tried to convince LE that he ran away and is still pushing that story is Gannon's stepmother.

Imo

Duplicate

Last edited:
The problem I have with TS, herself, putting the 900 plus miles on the rental is that she was never gone that long and someone/LE would know if she was. More importantly, she has not fabricated a story line to pre-explain that.

I dunno, @MassGuy....nothing against our Western friends here but do you think it's the fresh mountain air? ;-)

Moo Moo

I've wondered this at times, myself! And I live here.

However, Colorado is a well-iknown, picturesque state with a lot of huge, empty areas. I can see its attraction for people who don't function well in modern, urban society.

giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!

Apologize I lost the post I wanted to respond to regarding 900 miles in that period of time. When I met my husband 30 years ago he would drive back to his hometown straight through. It was ~1200 miles and took him ~18 hours, and again on his return back to our home after his family visit. He did this many times back then. If someone was determined 900 miles could be done.

That said I left Colorado 6 years ago, I still see a doctor down there twice a year, the traffic blows my mind compared to what I knew before moving away. Even if you do factor that in, 900 miles is still possible from what I've seen. IMO.

One of my brothers-in-law is a parrothead (Jimmy Buffet fan) and he made some insane drives back in the day to see JB perform.

:D “milegate” is a nothing burger
I'm inclined to agree.
Although, several neighbors have been interviewed by the local media and to date, not a single one of them have said a single word about TS going door to door.
Or searching for Gannon at all.
Which is not to say she didn't put in some kind of effort for show, but it is to say, not a single neighbor mentions it.
Not. One.

So... where was she all day Tuesday with that rental?
I don't think she put 900+ clicks on that car, but I don't believe for a moment she was looking for Gannon.

Curious if @leighEg can tell us what kind of medication TS allegedly asked the telephone nurse about?

I dunno, @MassGuy....nothing against our Western friends here but do you think it's the fresh mountain air? ;-)

Moo Moo
Yikes, our air and mountains haven’t made made the majority of us psychopathic or stupid. :( See Dan May.
And nothing against tourists, but we spend a lot of S&R dollars fetching them after they thought they could climb a fourteener.
We didn’t home grow LS, but will likely now have to house and feed her for life. That’s a small price if it means Gannon was found and returned to his real family.

This statement really bugs me:

“Hey, if my son is scared of getting in trouble he may hide if he sees us. Not to mention it was economical and an easy way to pull in and out because we were going door to door.”

It was economical? Is gas mileage a big concern when your 11 yr old is missing and you are trying to find him?

It bothers me too. Such inappropriate reasons are given for the rental. I mean, he is 11. An 11-year-old is going to be sorely missing his home after a very short time. I seriously doubt that he would hide from the car. If that were true, it points to overtly severe punishment being given in the past and Gannon fearing that would happen to him if found. The only kids that I have seen really not ever wanting to be found, have been those that were held in cages, locked rooms, starved, tortured, etc. I don't think that was the case here, so that reason for renting the car is certainly just more diversion.
"Economical and an easy way to pull in and out..." as many have pointed out, makes no sense at all. Now we are worried about being 'economical'? She is making me crazy!!
All I can say is that I am not surprised LE is still working on this when I see all the traveling and diversion tactics at play here. I'm sure it has taken weeks for just them to collect data and sort it all out. JMO

The problem I have with TS, herself, putting the 900 plus miles on the rental is that she was never gone that long and someone/LE would know if she was. More importantly, she has not fabricated a story line to pre-explain that.

THIS :cool:
AND THIS...
In fact the only person who tried to convince LE that he ran away and is still pushing that story is Gannon's stepmother.
Imo
(RSBM)

First off, I missed mileage-gate, so let me say almost a thousand miles in one day? Dang!

What I want to talk about is the ibs medicine. I have ibs and so does my young nephew. We both take bentyl, which can make you very sleepy and you can overdose on it. My nephew has taken it since he was about Gannon's age, it's prescription.

She could have told Gannon the nurse on the phone said it was OK to take this much, blah blah blah to get him to take more than he's used to.

I suspect she punched him in the stomach and when he "pooped his pants" she realized she seriously injured him. She was really mad Saturday night I understand.

According to what the lying liar said in Crime Online interview part 2, Al was with her when she rented this vehicle. No offense but I’d like to hear that from him. And does Mr. Stauch know she put 955 miles on the rental? And did he wonder where she went? And why didn’t he ask he4 to stay at home while HE rode around in the rental and look for his son? ... FWIW
BBM
It is unlikely we will hear anything from AS until LE permits. Unlike TS, AS and LH's main focus is finding their son. Disclosing such information, whether fact, perception or fabrication, only obstructs, diverts and jeopardizes the investigation.

AS and LH deserve all of the assistance and support they receive. Their restraint is admirable and their love for their son is beyond question. My heart just aches for them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member