Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not understanding your point.
A local person told me that it is a 45 minute drive from CS to Castlerock.
You made a reply saying it was 20 minutes to Palmer which you state is half way between both towns.
We're trying to find Gannon's body here and we have a time window to work with, a possible murder weapon and the child's sock. The bloody wooden stick was located in Mitchell's wood, his body may be somewhere on that route.

I used to live in CS and I had a few friends who lived in Palmer Lake. If you head West from Lorson Ranch and get on I-25 to get to Palmer Lake, it’s about a 45-50 min drive. To get to Castle Rock from Palmer Lake, there are 4 main routes you could take.

1. Go back to I-25 and head North to CR (25-30 min)

2. Take Spruce Mountain Road to Larkspur, get back on I-25 and head North to CR (25-30 min)

3. Take CO-150/S Perry Rd North, turn East on Tomah Rd, and then head North on the Frontage Road next to I-25 to CR (30-35 min)

4. Take Take CO-150/S Perry Rd North, turn East on CO-46 to CR (35-40 min)

I’m guessing she would have taken#2, #3 or #4 since there were searches were along CO-150/S Perry Rd. That’s were they were sifting the snow on the side of the road on Dec 17.

Snow Sifters Used In Search For Missing 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch

Yep, fooled on a dialy basis. My relative was going to a pain management clinic. He convinced them he needs tramadol (an opioid for his pain). He abused the drugs and became a drug addict and alcoholic. This pain management clinic piss tests him and does pill counts. Apparently, he fooled his family, the pain management clinic and his psychiatrist, but some would like us to believe nobody is that stupid, yet they fly under the radar every day.
They’re masters of illusion, truly.

Not always, some people can lie and decieve. It may look obvious from the outside looking in but it doesn't always work that way. I'm going to reiterate my previous posts about my family member which I have spoke of a few times on this thread. I've known him my whole life but up until these last 5 months passed, I didn't know him at all.

Sorry, but you never really know someone. People can be very good at being calculating and deceptive. Maybe something seemed off here or there but not enough to cause alarm. Its possible and unfortunately it happens every day.
Sociopaths left undiagnosed and untreated would be able to fool most of us. Sadly

They’re masters of illusion, truly.

Yes, they are masters of illusion. When I think about the Heather Elvis case and how Tammy and Sidney Moorer lied throughout the investigation. It took from 2013 to 2019 for a solid conviction....not even murder, just kidnapping charges.

Look at the Kelsey Berreth case. Police went into her residence and nothing seemed off until they did more testing with luminol. Many things can be overlooked..

Chris Watts and all of his lies...

Casey Anthony....the list goes and on. Hell even OJ Simpson had many fooled.

This case and Gannon have affected me deeply.

These are my thoughts about appeals for forgiveness and prayer, and the ugly problem of Leticia Stauch.

Forgiveness is the abandonment of a debt. It’s a pardon. It’s grace, in place of demand for a full accounting. We forgive loans and unfulfilled promises and obligations, to ease burdens, or for practical reconciliation of a tangible or metaphorical ledger. We forgive behaviors and transgressions, instead of seeking commensurate sacrifices. We forgive (some) crimes to allow for new and better choices.

Forgiveness is a reckoning with a wrong. That’s all it is. A settlement of sorts.

Forgiveness isn’t an absence of anger or the presence of peace, or a return to joy. These are all distinct things with distinctly unique functions that aren’t interdependent. My observation is that our society has re-invented forgiveness to mean feeling a certain way, or rather, not feeling what we judge as ‘toxic’ emotion and thoughts, or spiritually ‘lesser’ attitudes.

The truth is, people feel extremely indignant and outraged about what she did because she was extremely depraved in her extreme conduct, and she caused a little child to be terrified and to suffer deeply, then die. Outrage is the correct response to the outrageous. It may be healthy to regulate intense emotions about her over time, so we’re not in toxic overdrive, but that’s very different, in my opinion, than needing to forgive Letecia Stauch. I don’t view this distinction as a spiritual deficit. I view it as moral clarity.

This is my only prayer:

That Gannon is found. And, that Gannon’s family is fortified by the love and support of those who stand with them, near and far. That they have the endurance they will need to simply face another day. That they develop increasing resilience to get through coroner’s findings, grotesque facts of what was done to their son, a trial where there will never be commensurate Justice, and a life that now includes Absence.

My prayer is that their love for Gannon fuels and sustains a will to persist when they are alone at night, in the awful silence of deep Loss and the throes of traumatic suffering, and wanting God to take them too. Because this really is as bad as they think it is.

There is no ‘closure’, there is no grief model that even approximates what they’re experiencing, you do not ‘heal’ from the absence of someone. The pain of Gone is not an illness with a duration. Rather, Gone is the stars shattering at your feet, the sun extinguishing, and the moon spinning away. There is no day from now on where they will not be sad, even when they know joy.

I hope Gannon is home soon.

“Grief is Love’s Shadow. The Presence of Absence. An unbearable weight of emptiness.” - John Mark Green

I've been so invested in this case from day one for some reason. Today I've been searching for some peace, some peace for the family, etc... This prayer helps immensely. Thank you

I used to live in CS and I had a few friends who lived in Palmer Lake. If you head West from Lorson Ranch and get on I-25 to get to Palmer Lake, it’s about a 45-50 min drive. To get to Castle Rock from Palmer Lake, there are 4 main routes you could take.

1. Go back to I-25 and head North to CR (25-30 min)

2. Take Spruce Mountain Road to Larkspur, get back on I-25 and head North to CR (25-30 min)

3. Take CO-150/S Perry Rd North, turn East on Tomah Rd, and then head North on the Frontage Road next to I-25 to CR (30-35 min)

4. Take Take CO-150/S Perry Rd North, turn East on CO-46 to CR (35-40 min)

I’m guessing she would have taken#2, #3 or #4 since there were searches were along CO-150/S Perry Rd. That’s were they were sifting the snow on the side of the road on Dec 17.

Snow Sifters Used In Search For Missing 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch
Thank you, a lot.. That is EXACTLY what I wanted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419