Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't even believe this! How dare they do this to his parents. They do not need to know that she has followers or fans. SICK!

Just joined and my first time posting, it says the account was created in December 2019. I cannot confirm if it’s her for real or not. (I followed the account just to keep an eye on it.)

And since none of this happened until January 2020 I am leaning towards it being an old/rarely used account with a relative/friend posting on her behalf. But I obviously cannot say for certain. Takes a real sick person to post that either way.

MOO

They need to search for his body in a place previous to where she ditched the board and sock. She would have ditched the body first. The sock must have come off in the truck. It doesnt make sense to ditch the sock before the body.

Oh, no. No, no, no. My mind just went to how and when the sock could come off and need to be disposed of. I can’t handle this. I have so much anger right now.

I’m going to have to take a lot of breaks in this case. My soul just cried out for Gannon reading this. This is too much heartbreak. So glad that monster is behind bars.

I’m not much of a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist... But, I swear she’s having people “hack” her or before she was arrested, made it look like she was “hacked” so she could attempt to get anything social media thrown out of court.

I don’t know if she’s that smart to cook up a plan like that or if she’s had help. But, that’s the only explanation I can think of that would make sense on why such odd things being posted. So weird.

Not a chance. She’s likely on her way to Colorado, and her phone would almost certainly have been seized.

It’s probable that it’s being treated as evidence.

Thanks...I didn't think so, but thought she may have given her phone to a sister or friend/supporter to use....BUT it makes sense LE is now the proprietor of that number... the actual device useless.

Just joined and my first time posting, it says the account was created in December 2019. I cannot confirm if it’s her for real or not. (I followed the account just to keep an eye on it.)

And since none of this happened until January 2020 I am leaning towards it being an old/rarely used account with a relative/friend posting on her behalf. But I obviously cannot say for certain. Takes a real sick person to post that either way.

MOO
Welcome to WS

If it is a family member, I can’t imagine the seriousness of the circumstances and they are concerned about socking it to us! Trying to taunt still.

I so want to play the game and post a still shot of Al wrapping up Landen with an embrace as they comfort one another at the devastating presser, to hang in her cell. But, that’s sinking to her level.

#Don’tDoIt #JustOnce? #No!

MOO

MOO

Agree. And who would use a pic of her & AS in a loving selfie asking for prayers, given where we are? That is AS, correct?

This account doesn’t seem legit. It looks like an opportunist changed their account name to her name. I could be wrong, but it seems very troll-y.

definite possibility. What makes it seem almost legit to me is that they are requesting the money goes directly I nto her commissary and not some kind of crowd funding source.

This account says the person joined in December 2019. However, it is quite easy to change your username (the name behind the @ symbol) and display name.

3 Ways to Change Your Twitter Username - wikiHow Tech

I have seen no verified SM (which should be verified news reporters) MSM or public records indicating rape allegations and a few other rumors being speculated on. Yes, now that TS has been arrested we can now discuss her, only her, not her sister, her ex her daughter. Everything we speculate on and discuss needs to be from verified news sources and public records. I have also seen nothing published regarding a possible divorce between AS and TS.

I have been around for many years and have seen threads get locked down from a day to 3 or 4 days. I’ve also seen users be put in a time out for days at a time. This can and will happen if this speculation on pure rumors found on FB does not stop.

it also does not help with actually trying to figure out exactly what happened to GS, which is the point of WS.

MOO

I'm fairly new, so I'm confused. I have seen a suspects' FB posted here (not verified) and discussed thoroughly in the past. Is that wrong?

Also, their instagram, twitter and even occasionally eBay or Poshmark. Are we not to do that?

I've been really wondering. And if it's FB, well, other people's pictures and stories are on that 1 person's FB (which we should blur or ignore, right?)

As usual, we have a seriously deranged suspect who has set things up so that we would only hear bits and pieces - here and there.

Would she be getting interrogated right away? Tonight, for example, are they questioning her non-stop or letting her sit and wait?

I think she’ll remain silent at this point, and refuse to speak until she talks with her attorney. I doubt there ever be another interview (unless it’s to make a deal with the DA.

She likes to talk though, so they probably won’t stop her if she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa