Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to her Linkedin account, she has a doctorate in education.
How wrong for her to leave that account up disgracing the reputation of all of her previous employers. A school teacher charged with murdering an 11 year old boy.

I know I'd express concern with their hiring practices. What kind of background checks do they run before hiring a teacher?
I'd question where she received her doctorate! Have you heard her interviews?

"Information has developed that is helping us narrow our search," he told reporters.

The community can expect to see activity related to the case in the weeks and months ahead, he added.

"Our work is only just beginning, and you will continue to see many law enforcement officials in El Paso County over the coming weeks and possibly months as we continue our relentless pursuit of justice for Gannon and his family.”

ARREST: Letecia Stauch, stepmother of Gannon Stauch, arrested for his murder
I think I was so focused on Landen and Al and so completely devastated that I tuned out everyone else in the PC yesterday. I swear I only heard the 1st quote above. No way I can rewatch that again. But now I think we have a long way to go and we won’t be hearing that affidavit anytime soon. IMO
I honestly don't care how long it takes them. I want it done right. Dot every "i" and cross every "t" so that we can put Tee where she belongs forever!

I thought that speculating on unverified rumors was against TOS rules? As well as sleuthing various family members who are not part of this case. Only verified MSM or public record information is valid to post.

I’m sorry for being a party pooper, but I would really hate for this thread to be locked down. Especially at a time like this, where more information is likely to come out, that we can discuss.
MOO
Additional sources have been allowed since an arrest has been made. (Social media for one) I didn't keep track as each person is responsible for their own posts, just saw a few posts stating such.
edited for clarity.

Additional sources have been allowed since an arrest has been made. (Social media for one) I didn't keep track, just saw a few posts stating such.
I have seen no verified SM (which should be verified news reporters) MSM or public records indicating rape allegations and a few other rumors being speculated on. Yes, now that TS has been arrested we can now discuss her, only her, not her sister, her ex her daughter. Everything we speculate on and discuss needs to be from verified news sources and public records. I have also seen nothing published regarding a possible divorce between AS and TS.

I have been around for many years and have seen threads get locked down from a day to 3 or 4 days. I’ve also seen users be put in a time out for days at a time. This can and will happen if this speculation on pure rumors found on FB does not stop.

it also does not help with actually trying to figure out exactly what happened to GS, which is the point of WS.

MOO

So much to read! I'm jumping to the end and reading backwards! lol
Anyway, TS will be assigned an attorney soon. I expect she'll be a pain of a client, like Jody Arias. Jody also gave interviews while in jail, before her trial. I wonder if TS will.
Patrick Frazee went to trial pretty quickly out there. I expect TS will too, unless she pleas. I'll tell you tho, she looks batshit crazy! Those eyes! But I do think this was premeditated and she attempted a cover up, so an insanity plea won't fly. I sure as heck wouldn't want to be her roommate in jail or prison! :eek:
I sure as heck hope the press doesn't give her a stage for interviews! OMG! If we must endure, let it be Nancy Grace. I agree with your post on many things, but now I am sick to think of her lack of consideration for those who love Gannon.

how could I forget something I've never seen proof of? You are stating as fact that the story of their getting kicked off of base housing in Alaska and his being transferred to another base came from TS? She said that she was raped by a commanding officer? I think an accusation like this requires proof of where the story originated, but that just me. All sorts of stories flying around now, aren't they.

Maybe I misunderstood you. I thought posted that you thought it was retribution against a rape victim to be kicked off base. I was pointing out that it was probably the lying liar that was lying about being raped. I agree with you, we don't have proof. It is the military. The only confirmation we will get is from fellow soldiers who speak out. Which is what is happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monique 9903