Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll see i guess i just can't see police releasing them at all into the community when they already have them behind bars if they thought they were involved

and that may change police don't always get it right it happens
They may not have been directly involved but I think Angela knows something. When she made that comment about his regretting it if he called DFS I think she meant he would regret getting MB in trouble and having to spend the rest of her life in prison. Jmo

Those two being out together is going to be a challenge for LE. I can’t imagine they are going to sit tight and wait things out. I don’t think they grasp or realize that people in this area are wanting answers and want to find EB.
I wonder if AB will be active in trying to find Evelyn now since she said she really wanted to get home to resolve things.

That’s a valid point.

But those alleged words by AB “If you do that(call DCS), you’ll regret it” just seem to be haunting and have a lot more behind it.
Maybe it was said less threatening and more trying to create a guilty conscience, like “if you (call cops) you’ll regret (sending mb to prison)”

The judge told her she could appy for a public defender. I don't know how to find out if she gets one.

If she can’t afford a lawyer she’ll be appointed one. I’m not sure the exact procedure in TN but you fill out a form about your income and assets and if you’re found indigent (broke) you get appointed a lawyer. She said she was looking for one in the last hearing- I’m afraid she wants a big shot slimeball that will take it for publicity but tbh I don’t think AB is important enough for that kind of lawyer. Plus they’d want to be available for the big fish MB when she gets charged for real.

during a tornado victim search in Putnam county a skeletal remains were found i don't think its related but its a good point

there will be lots of people around the state cleaning up from storms i wonder if they could also find something about Evelyn

The stigma around AB is a problem many clients have...no money! Lawyers like to get paid. They don’t like working for free for homeless bums. The “stigma” is “being broke.”

Also a personal pet peeve is I won’t take a client who is lying to me. The greatest benefit of having an attorney is attorney-client privilege. You can tell your lawyer anything and as long as you are not actively committing crimes or asking your attorney to participate in a crime or fraud, your attorney is bound to keep what you say confidential. So there’s no benefit at all to lying to your attorney except for weird ego reasons. Your attorney’s job is to help you spin your crappy situation into something that isn’t criminal or get the best resolution possible. But no one is going to sign up to get manipulated by a client. So I could see a lot of people bowing out of this one just because they don’t need that kind of drama in their life for not a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus