Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Well Well...AB was there to pick him up

(The WCYB video on Facebook shows them both, she walked him out)

i have a funny feeling that if TBI or the police thought these two were central to Evelyn's location they wouldn't have been released at all even on bond and those bonds like AB wouldn't have been reduced

just my opionion i think this may lay directly on MB and the police know it

i have a funny feeling that if TBI or the police thought these two were central to Evelyn's location they wouldn't have been released at all even on bond and those bonds like AB wouldn't have been reduced

just my opionion i think this may lay directly on MB and the police know it
I’m starting to wonder this myself. While those two are certainly not the most upstanding citizens, it’s possible that they are getting railroaded by MB for something that she alone owns.

What gives me pause though is the alleged conversation that kicked this thing off with TBsr, the HW factor with the car, and MB doesn’t seem to be the type that could do much of anything without having help.

Seeing AB and WM makes me physically ill. What has AB done in trying to 'resolve' her missing granddaughter??

There are a lot of people praying and trying to locate baby Evelyn, just wish her own so called family would join in.

you'd think though he'd love to throw his ex under the bus if he could and that hasn't really happened, its why its looking more and more like MB may have been the person to do it all
That’s a valid point.

But those alleged words by AB “If you do that(call DCS), you’ll regret it” just seem to be haunting and have a lot more behind it.

If you do that(call DCS), you’ll regret it” just seem to be haunting and have a lot more behind it.

we'll see i guess i just can't see police releasing them at all into the community when they already have them behind bars if they thought they were involved

and that may change police don't always get it right it happens

we'll see i guess i just can't see police releasing them at all into the community when they already have them behind bars if they thought they were involved

and that may change police don't always get it right it happens

Those two being out together is going to be a challenge for LE. I can’t imagine they are going to sit tight and wait things out. I don’t think they grasp or realize that people in this area are wanting answers and want to find EB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2