Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of women in county do not have money on their books. Its really sad actually. No deodorant. Fixodent if you have dentures is extra. Stuff like that. Some places have an indigent packet that will send some very basic stuff once a month. Its pretty garbage though
Wow....where does the indigent package come from....private or state?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> she's going to do the Festivus yelling "I gotta lotta problems with you people" rather than listen to how she can get the best deal for herself. Thats basically what she did in her extradition hearing. She's not self aware enough to sit and think about how she can best serve herself. She is going to try to make sure everyone else serves her. Not a good play when youre at least looking at life in prison

Last edited by a moderator:
She’s looking progressively more and more angry with each photo. The indignance.
Yeah she's mad. I think she will continue to be mad till every appeal is exhausted. I doubt she will admit that she killed Gannon. I doubt she will give up the location to his body either. It doesnt seem to be in her character. She will not give up her victimhood.

I can’t stop thinking about how angry I am about this case, and wish there was anything I could possibly do to help. I just read the article about the woman that decorated the outside of the jail in Colorado Springs with Sonic items, blue balloons and ribbons, Gannon’s photo. I’m thinking about going to Salina tonight and setting up the same thing. I want her to know that we all love Gannon, and she can’t hide what she’s done, even in the middle of Kansas. I don’t want her to have a moment of peace.

I don’t have time to have photos printed, but I could do the rest of it. I don’t want to cause any trouble with the town, Salina is lovely, but I want her to know his heart has touched us all. What do you guys think? Is it possible that could get me into trouble legally?

This is the article about the wonderful person that set this up in CO:
‘That’s the last thing I want her to see before she’s locked up’: Local woman puts posters of Gannon outside jail

Gosh, I'm not going to tell you to do it, but if I were closer I'd meet you there and help!

Then I'd wait and trip her on her way in. They'd let me do that, right? Just a little trip - oopsie! Sorry about your face, Tee. Oh wait, you landed on your butt. Oh well, sorry about your face anyway.

Does anyone have the District Court search link? TS's Attorney has already filed a petition for the arrest warrant to remain sealed to the public, block all media coverage and have the trial remain closed to the public.

They’ve already charged her with first degree murder, and that’s without a body. That tells you how strong the case is.

She’s looking at life in prison, and nothing less. She’s just lucky Colorado doesn’t carry out the death penalty.

Exactly. You really wonder what they’ve got. It must be incredibly damning. And how soon will we find out. Possibly tomorrow?

Plus she's going to do the Festivus yelling "I gotta lotta problems with you people" rather than listen to how she can get the best deal for herself. Thats basically what she did in her extradition hearing. She's not self aware enough to sit and think about how she can best serve herself. She is going to try to make sure everyone else serves her. Not a good play when youre at least looking at life in prison

I just instinctively yelled “SERENITY NOW!”

you made my night, thank you!!!

Exactly. You really wonder what they’ve got. It must be incredibly damning. And how soon will we find out. Possibly tomorrow?
I think tomorrow is a possibility, but there’s no telling.

The fact that Gannon is still missing makes it impossible to predict whether or not it will remain sealed.

I sure hope we see it soon, as it will answer a lot of questions.

she won't fare well in general population

DP, she'd be sheltered in a nice cell....

i kinda like she's going for life no parole watching her back, she will get shanked like dahmer, lol

I love this, straight from a defense attorney's lips! Wonder if she will listen? She reminds me of another woman I deeply despise, Tammy Moorer.

The only thing that shut her down was a court hearing for violating a gag order {Tammy Moorer is accused of violating the gag order in the case for posting information about the Heather Elvis case to her Facebook page, according to court documents.}
Oh yes. Certainly we all have strong feelings about these perpetrators, but Tammy Moorer incited rage just by sitting in her chair. Now we have her spirit animal, LS.

I thought it was odd to stop there, too. I had wondered if there were charges pending against her there.

JMVHO.
I would like to think they stopped, booked her into jail, found their motel room and went out for steak dinners. I would have paid for their dinners gladly!!

And I hoped they talked about which steak house to go to in front of her!

Does anyone have the District Court search link? TS's Attorney has already filed a petition for the arrest warrant to remain sealed to the public, block all media coverage and have the trial remain closed to the public.

that angers me, we have a right to be there, camera in the courtroom, or THERE physically i bet they have a lottery on who gets in as observers.

she won't fare well in general population

DP, she'd be sheltered in a nice cell....

i kinda like she's going for life no parole watching her back, she will get shanked like dahmer, lol

No, she will not do well. I think she's used to running her life and everyone else's around her with her bullying and lies. I don't think this will go down well in prison.

JMVHO.

I think tomorrow is a possibility, but there’s no telling.

The fact that Gannon is still missing makes it impossible to predict whether or not it will remain sealed.

I sure hope we see it soon, as it will answer a lot of questions.

I have always believed the tape of them leaving is wrong. Does the murder charge without a body sway anyone more towards the tape being wrong?

I feel stronger on this point because if the argument is that LE has enough evidence he has passed away, that most likely came from the home. I feel like you can't have it both ways. If he died at home and there was substantial evidence which I think there is due to a large volume of blood, then there was substantial evidence he passed away at home.

If LE believes the video and states he was alive and then was murdered somewhere on the long errand period of 10-2, then there needs to be substantial evidence in a different place and I dont think there is. You can't say we are sure he's dead and TS killed him, with only the evidence at home. The evidence wouldnt be sufficient to have killed him if he was able to walk and leave the home. You can't say well he looked wobbly or whatever the neighbor said so the blood in the home was enough to kill him, but it didnt. It killed him later, but we have no body either.

I might not be explaining myself clearly bc Im a bit tired. Theres also the board issue. Where are the boards being loaded? I would assume if we saw video of the correct day that TS would load the boards into the truck when it was pulled up into the garage. She's not going to drag boards out to the street and then back in and get Gannon.

I realize I can't explain why the video is put out there when its inaccurate (per my theory), but even with the video of them leaving I can't wrap my mind around Gannon being injured Sunday so severely that the volume of blood was found, then risking going out with a very injured child in broad daylight for up to 4 hours. We also know she had to have removed the boards from the house by the point that she called the police just bc we know she got rid of them and I doubt she kept them knowing she had to call the police later

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member