Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

"Vallow will be booked into a new jail for the third time in two weeks. Relatives say she’s never done time in her life."

3rd time?
I wonder how long her lay over at LAX is. If it’s long, do they book people in custody at a local jail? Was she booked at another jail in HI? Like in Honolulu?

Perp walk? It looked to me like she was talking. MOO Definitely restrained though. Not just handcuffs, but around the waist too. They are NOT taking any chances with her getting away.
Perp walk 'n talk. She blabbed all the way from Kauai to Cali, no doubt. Been holed up with mean girls too long. And not that it can be used in a court of law.

I wonder how long her lay over at LAX is. If it’s long, do they book people in custody at a local jail? Was she booked at another jail in HI? Like in Honolulu?

That might be an explanation, but only if Justin knows she's in a jail of some kind during the layover and didn't mention it, but kind of let it slip here. But I doubt the layover is that long. MOO.

I would expect they pick up a flight to Boise today, with some layover there in LA. I don't know about the last leg, if they are driving her or puddle jumping. The drive is four and a half hours to Rexburg from Boise.

IMO! HELP! Can someone help me figure twitter and Facebook out when it comes to posting here on WS? How do I post the link directly to the one post I want to share instead of just posting a link to the page that post was shared on?
On FB I use Embed in the post's settings. On Twitter you click on the post to get the correct URL.

I imagine if they flew her commercial ( guarded, cuffed of course) they would not call attention via prison jumpsuit etc... so she is in street clothes ? No idea.
I have only flown handful of times in my life. I have been on a flight with 3 people in custody that I know of. (Different flights, of course.) All of them were in street clothes. Two were boarded first and sat in the last row. They left last. I’m not sure how the last one got on or off. Even if you didn’t see them board, you know they are there if you ever have to use the bathroom or sit near them.

IMO! HELP! Can someone help me figure twitter and Facebook out when it comes to posting here on WS? How do I post the link directly to the one post I want to share instead of just posting a link to the page that post was shared on?

I can't answer all your questions, but when I copy a video from Twitter, I right click the video and follow those prompts then come here and paste it. A plain tweet I just don't know. A photograph from Twitter I just don't know either....but someone on here will!

FB I don't think is allowed, but someone else will have to address that.

You guys, I'm not prone to these wild-hare thoughts, but, is something criminal going on in Los Angeles with Lori? Why would they take her off that plane and into a car on the tarmac? Why didn't she just sit her ### on the plane while it flew on to SLC??

Didn't L and C fly out of LAX on their trip to Hawaii??? Just after the kids were missing? Were the kids on a road trip with them to Los Angeles? Are the kids somewhere in California? Is Lori still there because of some new break in the case? Is she going to start talking?

And overnight here is Lori Vallow being taken out of a room where she was held before being put on a plane to leave Kauai. She sat in the back row before arriving in LA.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

ETA: Apparently the same person recorded both videos. They must have been on the same flight as Lori.
Her feet don’t look restrained to me. She looks to me like she has a strange walk here and in the other video. I didn’t notice it from the earlier video at the hotel with Nate. I’m wondering if there has been a change in medication or something?

Ok you can only post MSM Twitter and Facebook though.

What I do is Copy and Paste the Twitter post into here. The posts and the link shows up then.

Like this (see below edit to show it)

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
1h

Vallow will be booked into a new jail for the third time in two weeks. Relatives say she’s never done time in her life.

1:55

SBM

Not quite but I did enjoy her fashionable black no-show socks with her white soled flip-flops.

Okay, I've updated my mental vision... Chad & Parrett doing the show of solidarity by appearing in court wearing black leggings & white soled flip-flops. (However, Parrett would mistakenly wear white tube socks).

You guys, I'm not prone to these wild-hare thoughts, but, is something criminal going on in Los Angeles with Lori? Why would they take her off that plane and into a car on the tarmac? Why didn't she just sit her ### on the plane while it flew on to SLC??

Didn't L and C fly out of LAX on their trip to Hawaii??? Just after the kids were missing? Were the kids on a road trip with them to Los Angeles? Are the kids somewhere in California? Is Lori still there because of some new break in the case? Is she going to start talking?
I assumed it was a connecting flight? Drive to the next terminal possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502