Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell.

#BREAKING: we’ve learned #LeteciaStauch slipped out of her handcuffs while being transported to Colorado. She allegedly attacked a deputy which is why the transport process stopped in Kansas. We’ve reached out to the Sheriff’s office but they cannot comment. #GannonStauch

Ashley Franco on Twitter

I thought it might get far far more interesting. She's gonna end up in restraints.

It takes quite a while to dismember a body.
It takes a lot of tools too.
I'm not suggesting she is incapable of such an act.
She simply did not have the time to do so in that 4 hrs window.
She did have sufficient time and resources to either push him from a height or kill him with her bare hands and put his body in a dumpster.
bbm
Agreed.
As hateful and vindictive as I think she is-- she would've had to rush to get that done, dispose of him in a remote location that LE still may not have found, and get back home with time left to plan her 911 call.

Do I think it's possible ?
Yes.
If TS was in a cold rage and had a heightened sense of urgency...a "high" if you will; then it might've been possible.
Add to that a grandiose feeling that TS is so much smarter than LE.
(gag)
Remember on her FB she was a member of other crime pages and followed some recent cases in the media. (According to her social media links.)

Graphic description below ; as this is a true crime site and we can speculate and form a theory as to what happened . May be offensive to some in which case you may 'ignore'.
True crime facts and theories are never 'polite' and are usually disturbing but this is speculation based on what TS has given out in her 'interviews'where she thinks she's "clearing" herself :

Which makes one think about the woodworking tools and what she used them for.
He was not an adult and in fact somewhat diminutive.
Either before or after his death or both.
The neighbor saw him walking to the vehicle but slowly and/or halting.

Had she injured him to where he absolutely could not be allowed to be found ?
He cold still walk if fingers were broken or ribs fractured.
I breaks my heart to type this, and I'm angry and hate this person's actions but the monster needs to face justice no matter what evidence is found.

Erica Parsons had her fingers broken and the only way we know this is because of her brother's testimony. By the time she was found there were only skeletal remains and no proof of abuse could be found aside from her head trauma.

The disturbing video makes me wonder if there's more damning evidence not yet released ?
Did TS record herself beating and abusing Gannon to display her power over AS' kids, and later delete it ?
It's a given that LE have a mountain of evidence.

We don't need to know everything but if it puts her away until she dies in prison that's fine.
Many of us don't want to know what she did--but at the same time it will be made public as people need to know why his monster deserves no mercy.
Ever.

It never occurred to me until this recent incident involving the deputy that A.S may have a victim of domestic violence from her until now. I know men tend to be more ashamed and embarrassed about being beaten by their partners( not that they should!) .

Not talking about officer brutality as its totally justifiable, I am shocked she does not have any marks on her face. The go-to for most is the straight arm bar, and once they plant their face onto the ground you recuff etc. She seems no worse for the wear. I would love to know how this occurred. You can open a cuff if you know how to and practice practice practice, we used to cuff each other on night shift for poops and giggles in case we were ever taken over. But slipping a cuff, they must have been put on too loose, my hands are flexible but even with spit I cannot slip one. (not that I have ever tried...lol) IMHO

She definitely SNAPPED. Whaaaaaaa did she think she'd escape?

She's used to acting out her frustration physically. On a good day, it's just talking and being on the exercise bike. Yesterday was the beginning of a looong series of very bad days for TS. I presume more charges are coming (she doesn't care, those aren't real to her).

I'm guessing from her longer criminal record that she "snaps" a lot, and that her adult life has been a quest for people who would put up with her and obey her.

Things have suddenly changed. I hope the deputy is unharmed and I really hope that she didn't endanger other lives by going for someone's weapon. Will she need a cage for her trial? Or will some kindly doctor say she needs more xanax?

She just added another charge to the growing list.

How stupid can she be?

You think she's going to give up Gannon's location?

NOT A CHANCE!

MOO

Maybe that's why her attorney waived charges being read today, wanting to delay as long as possible it being known that she attacked LE on her way over there.

Alright, tell the truth, is this woman on Tricia's payroll? Because every time it's about to calm down a little bit, she says or does something new that drives this site crazy.
This is a thing and it bothers me, I'm not nailing her to any particular diagnosis, she meets far too many of the criteria for heaps of them.
I'm bothered because she or whatever entity possesses her is driving good people into a malignant energy field, ergo winning, ergo feeding the thing.
It is near impossible to see anything positive in her.
In fact it's impossible.
There's been crazy times on Ws in the past, nights of mass killings etc, but the night she got arrested we all just lost it, like never before.
That is a very powerful energy field.
We can say she's the most hated woman on the internet but hatred is not healthy and causes all kinds of illnesses on the physical mental and emotional levels, not forgetting the spiritual.

But a little boy was stolen and allegedly murdered. And we need to express our feelings. Because to become passive is almost worse. There is a danger that constant exposure to the actions of bad operators can make the mind numb and immune.
That is not healthy at all.
It happened with Auschwitz and it keeps happening today.

There is a balance, somewhere.
It is difficult to find it because we are mere witnesses.
Our role is to await developments, we are not players and have no control over how things pan out for the victims.
I have no wisdom to offer because I have not reached the place of wisdom to know the difference yet. I only aspire to a plane I have heard tell exists.

What exactly was the purpose of hurting the officer? I mean did she honestly think that she was going to get away? I really don’t understand her & people like her. (And well frankly most people in general) I just don’t. #mindblown
Except maybe in her mind she thinks she’ll somehow earn more respect when she gets inside bc she assaulted an officer. Idek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa