Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck? Just proved how strong she is. If she hurt a grown man or a woman (a trained deputy at that) she easily could carry a 90 lb body. She has no limits. Scary.

I seriously think she hasn't yet hit rock bottom. The depths of her depravity are still to come and it probably manifests itself in some lashing out at AS and LS. Will be a shame, but maybe they can find strength in the overwhelming majority of people out there that support them and have had to deal with their own LS's in life.

my brother got out of his in the backseat of a patrol car and ask the deputy for a cigarette lol his arm was so skinny he slid right out...
Yep I have heard of people.doing this. I do not it think it is a movie stunt. Gosh I can not even cook dinner without hearing about TS and new things.
I was thinking about how the courts could speed up a divorce or dissolution for AS and mandate for TS to change her last name. She should not be allowed to share the share name.

what the bleep?! What did she think that would accomplish? Did she think she would be able to escape? She really is delusional and it only makes her look more guilty!

Ha! Innocent people don’t violently attack people just doing their jobs.

I just hope that this serves as a wake up call to her supporters. I said it before and I’ll say it again, she is as dumb as she is evil.

And what was she sayin a just a couple of hours earlier....'I didn't run from you guys' or something like that!!!
SEROUSLY..What on earth did she think this would accomplish!?!?
Maybe this is the beginning of her insanity plea..??
I guess assault charges don't bother you when your facing first degree murder!!
OMG THOUGH!!

Exactly my thoughts! She’s trying hard for Insanity Plea..

No wonder she looked so subdued during her court appearance. They probably gave her thorizine. Jmo
I doubt she hurt them too much but its protocol if a prisoner puts a scratch or a bump on you you go be seen so you will have proof and can a a charge of assault on them, im sure it was nothing bad but they wanted her to have that extra charge on her record!

I just can’t wait for her explanation here (not that we’ll hear it anytime soon).

She’ll probably claim the deputy was sexually harassing her. She’ll make up a crazy way to spin this.

Its NOT!!

My brother in law is LE. You can't get out of them, UNLESS you know deceptive measures. He said if she knows how to get out of cuffs, she knows a €%÷×=:\#÷ lot more than you know!

That's not always true. Some peoples' hands are about the same size and their writs, which makes it easy to slip out if the handcuffs aren't really tight.

Ha! Innocent people don’t violently attack people just doing their jobs.

I just hope that this serves as a wake up call to her supporters. I said it before and I’ll say it again, she is as dumb as she is evil.

Oh my! I am out for a few hours and not only do you guys have another thread going, but the crazy killer attacked a deputy? Didn’t people in her life know something was wrong with her long ago? Didn’t they warn AS?

I get the feeling she is as mean as she is evil and dumb and can take care of herself in prison. I truly hope that’s not the case.

I doubt she hurt them too much but its protocol if a prisoner puts a scratch or a bump on you you go be seen so you will have proof and can a a charge of assault on them, im sure it was nothing bad but they wanted her to have that extra charge on her record!

You're talking about a woman who killed a child. I have no reason to believe that she didn't "hurt them too much".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaucer