Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
When FORE Group was initially set up (according to CT Sec of State website business search), it was set up as FORE Group US, LLC. It was a few years later, that business was dissolved and another set up as FORE Group, Inc.

Doesn't the initial setup - FORE Group US, LLC - sort of invite the question whether there was an associated FORE Group Non-US (i.e. a related entity in another country)?
Not really. It could simply mean that Fore Group was already taken by another person. so he added USA in order to get it started

Thanks for posting this sds71. I didn't "thank" the post as its contents are so disturbing...

Perhaps Pattis and Smith will file a lawsuit against themselves for legal malpractice. The fact NP was in D.C. chasing another "cause" on which to hang his forked tongue should cause him a certain amount of shame. Obviously his client was distressed as we're told Fd was calling the firm trying to set up bogus meetings to get out of the house. That doesn't sound like a man "handling" his new life experience. MOO...IMO

I just said this to my husband a couple of minutes ago. Pattis and Smith are directly responsible for Dulos killing himself when he did.
Money Expert,
How did he have such a high credit score?

I missed the high credit score; what was it?

So the safe deposit box was jointly held between Fd and someone else-unless it was jointly owned by Fd and JD, it’s pretty likely that the other owner of the box removed the contents. We know it couldn’t have been MT, because she has been under house arrest, or being monitored since last year, and there would be a record of her being at the bank. I’d love to know what has been removed from the box.

So the safe deposit box was jointly held between Fd and someone else-unless it was jointly owned by Fd and JD, it’s pretty likely that the other owner of the box removed the contents. We know it couldn’t have been MT, because she has been under house arrest, or being monitored since last year, and there would be a record of her being at the bank. I’d love to know what has been removed from the box.
Do you still need to sign in on the card when you access your safety deposit box? My sister and I had one jointly for our farm, and one of us always needed to bring our key and sign. If that's still in effect, then the bank knows and will have to reveal it to some authority.

MOO

Yes, I do think from LA's deposition in the civil case that NP contributed some of those questions to her from WM (possibly from PI PMcK's snooping), and that they were trying to create another suspect who was known to her. Does anyone remember a case (on Court TV?) a few yrs ago (I think the defense lawyer was Joe Tacopina?) where a woman was convicted of killing her husband in part on evidence from garbage bags holding his remains that could be traced to her by the machine marks made on them in their manufacture? So the bags bought by MT could be compared to the bags found on Albany by their machine/manufacturing marks?

except that all the bags in CT come from Stop N Shop (joke)(could not resist, and I know that nothing about this case is actually funny) :(

Do you still need to sign in on the card when you access your safety deposit box? My sister and I had one jointly for our farm, and one of us always needed to bring our key and sign. If that's still in effect, then the bank knows and will have to reveal it to some authority.

MOO

That is still the way it works at my little local bank, where our box is. Somebody definitely knows, and there is a record of it, unless this is yet another instance where the normal rules weren’t followed.

MOO
That is what I thought too! I had a box with Wells Fargo and I had to sign for my own box..there must be a record..and the bank has security film- they should be able to easy identify who the person was..

And as most banks have cameras ALL OVER their safe deposit area, as well as a requirement to sign in (and match pre-required signature cards), there must be a record of the activity of going into the safe deposit area, though not necessarily of what was actually taken.

ETA:
There is also a camera recording in the safety deposit main areas. Not in the private rooms where you view the contents of the box.
I see 1&2&3 already pointed this out! :)

(How did you look on camera in the bank, Normie? MOOOOOOOO)

The box was full of CASH. The green stuff we use for money. Although it’s against the law to keep cash in a safety deposit box, the smallest size is designed to stack bills one right after another. Perfect fit.
This box was the mysterious Greek Benefactor and was behind the curtain all this time....
Yes, ole Norm, quite the quite. But cameras will reveal who came to clean out the box. The size will help determine what was contained therein. If the cleaner had wheeled in a suitcase to haul everything off, we’ll know that, too. Maybe the IRS will finally get involved?!?!?!?!? Jeez. Where you been Secret IRS Agent, Get Smart? So much info seemingly lost. It cannot possibly be error. Intentional actions. Everyone’s in on it. EVERYONE. And who loses? The Farber Family. All the way around. A daughter. Children’s’ health. Well being. Happiness. Never mind money. Just pathetic what CT has allowed to transpire. It’s no wonder people are leaving the state in droves. CT: do something right. At least find Jennifer’s remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member