Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question LE reported a "bloody board" and I know we've all been talking about a 2x4. I'm curious if it was confirmed to be an actual 2x4 or if that was just a sort of slang for talking about it. I feel like she would only move the board if she thought it would definitely incriminate her. Otherwise I would think she could just burn the part that had blood on it or, cut it off the rest of the wood.

So I'm thinking it was the murder weapon.

But I can't picture her wielding such a large item as a weapon. I'm wondering if it was a smaller plank of wood.

Did I miss something? The only person I’m aware of reporting a bloody board is TS herself in her Crime Online interview with Leigh. Is there a link to LE mentioning it?

Question LE reported a "bloody board" and I know we've all been talking about a 2x4. I'm curious if it was confirmed to be an actual 2x4 or if that was just a sort of slang for talking about it. I feel like she would only move the board if she thought it would definitely incriminate her. Otherwise I would think she could just burn the part that had blood on it or, cut it off the rest of the wood.

So I'm thinking it was the murder weapon.

But I can't picture her wielding such a large item as a weapon. I'm wondering if it was a smaller plank of wood.
And we hear about a sock, yet we hear about a bloody sock. Do we have any confirmation anywhere that it was a bloody sock?

And we hear about a sock, yet we hear about a bloody sock. Do we have any confirmation anywhere that it was a bloody sock?

No. The only person who’s “reported” that is TS.

ETA: TS mentioned a sock and a bloody board. She didn’t say anything about the sock being bloody. This was all hashed out here yesterday, I believe. I know it’s hard to keep up! Especially right now :p:eek:

I am guessing she will have to appear in divorce court and I see huge outbursts. My mind can't just pick one scenario. Her appearing in her snazzy suicide suit. Trying to rush AS when he verbalizes his desire for divorce. The protests of "But I bought G a Sonic Shirt!" "You built me a flower pot!"

I will footnote this that I have read so many of the heartfelt posts here and agree with them all. I continue to find satisfaction in TS' fall because that is how I am dealing with my utter hatred towards this "person". I know it will fade, but it is too new still. And once she is convicted, I will happily forget all about her. But not Gannon.

I hope she sees AS & LH holding hands and supporting each other like they did at the press conference! LH should wear her Gannon shirt everyday in court!
Snapped this from the press conference of AS and LH hands. Praying for G-Man bracelet breaks my heart.

Attachments

• F8BC4F10-4670-49F8-A3CD-5F80AFE7AB91.jpeg
    F8BC4F10-4670-49F8-A3CD-5F80AFE7AB91.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 138
Right that's my point. A literal 2 x 4 is two inches wide by 4 feet long (If I'm not mistaken) but I've seen people refer to a plank of wood as a 2 x 4 even when it was 1 inch by 3 feet. So is it confirmed that it was an actual 2 x 4?
The 2 and 4 refer to the width and depth (2-inch x 4-inch), not length. A 2x4 can be any length.

NPDs love being around children, especially when they are entrusted with them alone. (My psycho mom NPD actually taught Sunday school for years until she was fired for endangering kids at a park. She also ran a children's television show for years and worked closely with them) They like children because they are the unquestionable authority figure and they can dominate and control and manipulate children. It's really scary.

But this is why they like younger children. Once they start hitting preteen years it turns ugly fast.

OMG, YES!!!

All of this post is right on! I'm trying not to hyperventilate from the memories this brought up. Once I saw how my own children were being treated by the NPD in my life so many red flags flew up in my mind. But to others she was just a wonderful grandma. Ugh. I'm so glad I got them away from her. Power and control above all is the motivator and desire of the NPD. The slightest hint of a child's own thoughts or feelings are seen as an attack on the authority of the person in power.

Oh God, when I think of the mental anguish Gannon must have gone through on top of the physical and emotional... I'm just so sorry, sweet boy.

I wonder if the attack on LE was a suicide attempt? Maybe she thought she had nothing to lose. Attack a law enforcement officer and if somehow successful, she'd get free and run for it. If not successful, maybe she thought they'd shoot her and she'd get to go out a "victim"... we all know her reputation seems to be of ultimate importance to her.

I think she’s too narcissistic to kill herself. She is going to ride this fame train as far as it will take her. If she offs herself, she won’t be around to see/hear everyone talk about her. Now if all the infamy suddenly stops, she would do it in a heartbeat. However, I’m afraid that we are going to continue to hear crazy stories coming from this one for many years to come. Just like all the evil witches before her.

Right that's my point. A literal 2 x 4 is two inches wide by 4 feet long (If I'm not mistaken) but I've seen people refer to a plank of wood as a 2 x 4 even when it was 1 inch by 3 feet. So is it confirmed that it was an actual 2 x 4?

I'm reading this to be (roughly) 2" thick x 4" wide. I'm not seeing the actual length of the board - if there truly was one.

It was never confirmed that the sock was bloody. It was just written as "bloody board and a sock." So I think it could be taken either way but there's not been a confirmation that the sock was bloody. However LS's excuse that he cut his foot seemed to have been an excuse to cover up the bloody sock. (But there's not been a confirmation)

Also I found this. Apparently I got it wrong. 2 x 4 is the inches in thickness and width but apparently it's not necessarily an exact measurement.

Dimensional" lumber is the general name for framing lumber. What we stock is a framing grade of spruce in an assortment of sizes and lengths. An important thing to know is that with most any dimensional lumber, there is a difference between what the board is called, and what it truly measures.

In the past, when a timber was called a 2x4 [or "two-by-four"], it actually measured 2 inches by 4 inches. Now, most timber is milled and planed to give it a little more of a finished look, and a little more of a consistent size and profile. Because of this extra milling, a 2x4 no longer measures a full 2 inches by four inches. Instead, a 2x4 is really only 1 1/2" by 3 1/2".

The same is true of pine. A 1x6, for example, actually measures 3/4" x 5 1/2". In this case, the planing is necessary for a smoother surface, so that the board could be used for interior applications.

The length of the boards is generally exactly what you order, though we usually only stock pieces of even lengths. The usual lengths are 8', 10', 12', 14', and 16'. In some of the larger timbers, like the 2x8's, 2x10's, and 2x12's, we also stock longer lengths (some up to 24'), since these are often used as rafters or for floor joists, where longer is usually better.

From
Lumber Sizes Explained | Howe Lumber | East Brookfield, MA

One of our very own awesome posters located that AS <modsnip: use initials please> file for divorce yesterday, 3-5-20.

Can anyone help locating and bringing over the link?

Colorado Courts
Great find @Coloradomomandgrandma !!

I wish that I could like this post a million times!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a random thought. If the early “support T” groups managed to collect $$, I hope it goes to any therapy her daughter is going to need moving forward. And also I’m hoping the 2 puppers in the house are being cared for.

There is just so much sadness spreading outward from this whole debacle.

I think about her daughter a lot. I keep getting conflicting info about whether she is 17 or 18, but even if she is legally an adult, she is a very very young one and effectively an orphan now. But honestly, with a mother like that, she is better off. Hopefully she can find another adult in her life to model healthy behaviors for her. Even if her daughter never bore the brunt of TS' crazy, I'm sure she saw plenty of it.

A 2x4 is 2 inches thick by 4inches wide. It comes in various lengths.
Making Sense of Lumber Dimensions

I am guessing she will have to appear in divorce court and I see huge outbursts. My mind can't just pick one scenario. Her appearing in her snazzy suicide suit. Trying to rush AS when he verbalizes his desire for divorce. The protests of "But I bought G a Sonic Shirt!" "You built me a flower pot!"

I will footnote this that I have read so many of the heartfelt posts here and agree with them all. I continue to find satisfaction in TS' fall because that is how I am dealing with my utter hatred towards this "person". I know it will fade, but it is too new still. And once she is convicted, I will happily forget all about her. But not Gannon.
I started laughing out loud once I hit the sentence about the flower pot. Quickly stopped and felt kind of bad, because this is such a serious situation oh, but I couldn't help laughing.

It makes me a bit happy to think about, I can’t lie. Especially now that he filed for divorce officially. Her possession is hers no more.
Not much has been said, rightfully so, about her daughter but that child now has no father or mother anymore. That is a hard place to be for any child but she has the added horror of the past year to deal with. I hope she has a warm, loving supportive extended family.

Although TS offer of employment with Academy District 20 was rescinded, she DID work at Widefield School District 3 last year ( the district GS’s school is in).
The district sent a notification to all staff and parents in the district on Thursday.

"Letecia Stauch was a substitute teacher in the district from March to May 2019," said Samantha Briggs, WSD3 Director of Communication. "She taught at French Elementary School from August to November 2019. She left the district in November."
Gannon's stepmom former Widefield School District teacher

Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing

side note: I live on the same street as French Elementary and drive by it every day.

Only worked there 3 months. I hope we find out why she stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa