Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great points, it really sounds like they were tipped off, even though in HI. If she was buried almost anywhere else, not so much. So Alex... May have been suicide, or he got sloppy playing with his poison. I don’t see how they could have done it from HI. So curious on his tox results!

In MOO ZP has to know what happened to Alex. And she probably knows other stuff too. I believe that’s why they rushed to get married....So they wouldn’t have to testify against each other if anything ever went down. MOO

In MOO ZP has to know what happened to Alex. And she probably knows other stuff too. I believe that’s why they rushed to get married....So they wouldn’t have to testify against each other if anything ever went down. MOO
Agree. I think she may be more involved in AxC death than most suspect. MOO, of course.

Excellent points!! Amazing what you do! Sorry to ask, I know it's been covered, but where was AxC the day of the paintball gun incident again? Thanks! I just can't remember.

He had moved to Rexburg by that time but we don't know where he was that day. From the timeline:

1 Oct 2019 – Lori’s brother Alex is served with an eviction notice for his San Tan Valley rental house (Court docs).

1 Oct 2019, 2:08 - 2:32 pm - Lori signs a $53-per-month rental agreement for a 10×10 unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg. Oct 1 is the only time Lori visits the unit alone; She is driving a blue Nissan Rogue. She is seen removing a heavy tote from her car and placing it into the unit after she signs the contract. Later CCTV shows Lori and/or a man associated with her visiting the unit nine times in October and once in November (East Idaho News, Dateline).

2 Oct 2019, abt 9:14 am – BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani, is shot at in the driveway of his Gilbert, AZ home; A bullet narrowly misses BB and shatters the driver’s side window of his Tesla. At first BB thought the shooter was using a paintball gun, due to the sound it made, but when he examines his car he sees a bullet hole and realizes it was a real gun with a silencer. The shooter is driving a vehicle matching the description of Tylee’s Jeep. BB calls 911. “Did you see the guy that, that actually—” The dispatcher begins to ask. “I didn’t see who it was,” BB answers. Much of the call is redacted. It’s unclear what he was telling the dispatcher but in later interviews, we learn BB suspects it was Alex driving. BB knew CV well, knew all about AC shooting CV in July and recognized the Jeep. After GPD arrive and take BB’s statement, a police report is filed, and an attempted murder investigation begins. The Jeep was caught on CCTV and was later confirmed to be registered to the late Charles Vallow. After the shooting attempt on his life, BB takes his 4 children and goes into hiding with them (Family interview on GH; Fox News & Arizona Republic, Dateline).

2 Oct 2019, 1:28 pm – Lori and a man visit her Rexburg storage unit in her car; they stay about 4 minutes (East Idaho News).

3 Oct 2019, around 1:00 pm - Lori and a man visit her Rexburg storage unit in Lori’s car; they stay about 4 minutes (East Idaho News).

4 Oct 2019 - Tammy Daybell visits her parents in Springville, UT about 15 days before she died; She was healthy and doing Zumba and a clogging class according to her dad.

4 Oct 2019 - A judgement is entered in the San Tan Valley eviction case against Alex (Court records).

Between 6 Oct – 26 Oct 2019 – A man (possibly Alex), visits Lori’s Rexburg Storage unit alone 5 times. He drops off a variety of items, including gun cases (East Idaho News)

6 Oct 2019, 1:42-1:50 pm – A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in the pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit; he stays about 8 minutes (Dateline).

9 Oct 2019 - Tammy has an encounter with a masked man with a gun outside her Salem home, which she contacts the police about. She also posted about it on Facebook:
“Something really weird just happened, and I want you to know so you can watch out,”...“I had gotten home and parked in our front driveway. As I was getting stuff out of the back seat, a guy wearing a ski mask was suddenly standing by the back of my car with a paintball gun. He shot at me several times, although I don’t think it was loaded. I yelled for Chad and he ran off around the back of my house...” (East Idaho News, Daily Mail)

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

That's very kind of you, but I'm sure they have a better list than mine. They have all the actual evidence. And they probably know tons of things I didn't even know to list. There's probably going to be a 10,000 page discovery packet of evidence and testimony for this case (or rather all the separate cases added together) because it's so complicated. Did anyone here follow the Chris Watts case? They released over 2000 pages of discovery for that case. I read every page of that document dump for the CW case (I'm not bragging- I read it all because I kept hoping to find some explanation within those pages for why a beautiful mother and 2 adorable babies had been murdered :( ).

RSBM

I don't live very far (few towns away) from Frederick CO where Christ Watts murdered his beautiful family and I just couldn't make myself read much about that case. I have several friends whose husbands work out in the oil fields like he did too. That is one of the most haunting stories I've ever encountered. Maybe one day I'll read about it.

When I was a kid my dad lived in northern Idaho, no where near Rexburg. He wasn't LDS or a prepper or anything, but we think he moved there close to the Canadian border so he'd be able to flee if he needed to. He had worked for a company in GA where we were from and everyone had gone to prison on racketeering charges. I feel so much for Tylee and JJ. I remember feeling unsafe with my father. Those poor kids.

FWIW — I know someone who is a coroner in a similar county. The salary is also similar. While it technically requires being on call 24/7 they are able to work another job (in this case a pediatrician) and they go examine the body when they can. It’s not like they have to be there immediately. I do agree it’s not a job I would want, but for them it’s more of a passion project, so to speak. The salary is second to the value they get from doing the job. JMO.
I have a relative who is a medico-legal death investigator in a state with a Medical Examiner system. Where she works a death investigator is required by law to be on scene within 4 hours of the initial call reporting the death. A doctor who is moonlighting would never be considered for the job simply because s/he wouldn't be able to be there in time.

This is certainly not to disagree that the system works where your friend is a coroner. My point is there are many different ways to do death investigation and many jurisdictions have different constraints. The way Fremont County, Idaho does it is a valid system given the small population and corresponding budget. Let's not throw the coroner under the bus, she isn't responsible for any of the deaths or disappearances.

And hopefully we can all agree that Coroner Dye is a fantastic name.

C

CV was shot with a .45 cal ACP 1911 iirc. I have that model among many others. It’s massive, heavy hard steel and you need to have the hammer pulled back before the first shot, which is awkward and hard to do on a big gun, which is different than most other semi auto pistols. It’s really a mans war gun. I don’t see Lolo shooting it, even for practice. Also, she wasn’t the gunman at BB’s shooting and likely not Tammy’s. I think Alex is her trigger man.

M1911 pistol - Wikipedia

Your signature is the best! :D

He had moved to Rexburg by that time but we don't know where he was that day. From the timeline:

1 Oct 2019 – Lori’s brother Alex is served with an eviction notice for his San Tan Valley rental house (Court docs).

1 Oct 2019, 2:08 - 2:32 pm - Lori signs a $53-per-month rental agreement for a 10×10 unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg. Oct 1 is the only time Lori visits the unit alone; She is driving a blue Nissan Rogue. She is seen removing a heavy tote from her car and placing it into the unit after she signs the contract. Later CCTV shows Lori and/or a man associated with her visiting the unit nine times in October and once in November (East Idaho News, Dateline).

2 Oct 2019, abt 9:14 am – BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani, is shot at in the driveway of his Gilbert, AZ home; A bullet narrowly misses BB and shatters the driver’s side window of his Tesla. At first BB thought the shooter was using a paintball gun, due to the sound it made, but when he examines his car he sees a bullet hole and realizes it was a real gun with a silencer. The shooter is driving a vehicle matching the description of Tylee’s Jeep. BB calls 911. “Did you see the guy that, that actually—” The dispatcher begins to ask. “I didn’t see who it was,” BB answers. Much of the call is redacted. It’s unclear what he was telling the dispatcher but in later interviews, we learn BB suspects it was Alex driving. BB knew CV well, knew all about AC shooting CV in July and recognized the Jeep. After GPD arrive and take BB’s statement, a police report is filed, and an attempted murder investigation begins. The Jeep was caught on CCTV and was later confirmed to be registered to the late Charles Vallow. After the shooting attempt on his life, BB takes his 4 children and goes into hiding with them (Family interview on GH; Fox News & Arizona Republic, Dateline).

2 Oct 2019, 1:28 pm – Lori and a man visit her Rexburg storage unit in her car; they stay about 4 minutes (East Idaho News).

3 Oct 2019, around 1:00 pm - Lori and a man visit her Rexburg storage unit in Lori’s car; they stay about 4 minutes (East Idaho News).

4 Oct 2019 - Tammy Daybell visits her parents in Springville, UT about 15 days before she died; She was healthy and doing Zumba and a clogging class according to her dad.

4 Oct 2019 - A judgement is entered in the San Tan Valley eviction case against Alex (Court records).

Between 6 Oct – 26 Oct 2019 – A man (possibly Alex), visits Lori’s Rexburg Storage unit alone 5 times. He drops off a variety of items, including gun cases (East Idaho News)

6 Oct 2019, 1:42-1:50 pm – A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in the pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit; he stays about 8 minutes (Dateline).

9 Oct 2019 - Tammy has an encounter with a masked man with a gun outside her Salem home, which she contacts the police about. She also posted about it on Facebook:
“Something really weird just happened, and I want you to know so you can watch out,”...“I had gotten home and parked in our front driveway. As I was getting stuff out of the back seat, a guy wearing a ski mask was suddenly standing by the back of my car with a paintball gun. He shot at me several times, although I don’t think it was loaded. I yelled for Chad and he ran off around the back of my house...” (East Idaho News, Daily Mail)

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION
Thank you so much! Btw, I friend of mine that is a LE gun expert, and knows I'm following the case, brought over an AR-15 and a paintball gun meant to look like an AR-15, I could not tell the difference at all. Interesting. MOO.

Great points, it really sounds like they were tipped off, even though in HI. If she was buried almost anywhere else, not so much. So Alex... May have been suicide, or he got sloppy playing with his poison. I don’t see how they could have done it from HI. So curious on his tox results!

I've wondered about this too.... was it a poison, or Guilt?! And even though it happened so soon after Tammy was exhumed, I'm not so sure how guilty he would feel about her?..... She was essentially a stranger to him, an obstacle to his beloved sisters plans.... BUT here's a thought.

Tammy was exhumed because the Police were connecting the death with that of Charles.... suddenly his death became suspect, and bang, Tammy is coming out of the ground. He was of course the perp in CV's death, and could have thus been tipped off by someone in AZ associated with that element.

Also, Hypothetically speaking, if Tylee was refusing to go along with the story AC and LV were spinning.... and Lori felt she was a threat to them both, she may have had Alex do the dirty work when it came to offing Tylee... and killing adult men/ women he didn't know, versus the killing of a child he supposedly cared about could have weighed heavily on him.... Enough maybe to OD.

Almost like, The entire case coming together kept reminding him of exactly what he did to the kid/s.
JMO

Well, he hasn't been convicted so he can keep the money, at least for now. My guess is most of it has already been spend.
One thing for damned sure, they’ll be tapped out by EOY.
Spending a lot less with Lori getting free room and board and not having to pay Hawaiian rental prices.
i hear the courtroom Uber service charges surge prices...

Btw, I am sort of similar to Lori physically, I can't shoot a .45 cal ACP 1911.

Yes!! Very good point! I'm also built/look like Lori only I'm even shorter 5'4, have zero upper body strength or arm muscles and can still shoot one of those paintball type guns with no issue.

Also, I think if I were mad enough, I could even push a big dude like CV to the ground!

She's totally capable.

I've wondered about this too.... was it a poison, or Guilt?! And even though it happened so soon after Tammy was exhumed, I'm not so sure how guilty he would feel about her?..... She was essentially a stranger to him, an obstacle to his beloved sisters plans.... BUT here's a thought.

Tammy was exhumed because the Police were connecting the death with that of Charles.... suddenly his death became suspect, and bang, Tammy is coming out of the ground. He was of course the perp in CV's death, and could have thus been tipped off by someone in AZ associated with that element.

Also, Hypothetically speaking, if Tylee was refusing to go along with the story AC and LV were spinning.... and Lori felt she was a threat to them both, she may have had Alex do the dirty work when it came to offing Tylee... and killing adult men/ women he didn't know, versus the killing of a child he supposedly cared about could have weighed heavily on him.... Enough maybe to OD.

Almost like, The entire case coming together kept reminding him of exactly what he did to the kid/s.
JMO
I think Alex could live with what he did, but not live with fellow inmates knowing it also.

Also, my friend told me AR-15 do jam sometimes, rarely, but it happens, especially if it hadn't been used a lot He also said, weirdly, often, people that own a .45 cal ACO 1911 also own a AR-15. Interesting. MOO.

Yes!! Very good point! I'm also built/look like Lori only I'm even shorter 5'4, have zero upper body strength or arm muscles and can still shoot one of those paintball type guns with no issue.

Also, I think if I were mad enough, I could even push a big dude like CV to the ground!

She's totally capable.
I think she was a big part of it all, but I don't think she could have shot him. MOO

Btw, I am sort of similar to Lori physically, I can't shoot a .45 cal ACP 1911.
I don't think Lori shot Charles. She invited Alex there because she expected trouble-she admitted that much to the police. Then she took Charles' phone knowing full well he would want it back. She made claims to the police that she was scared of Charles, and wanted him to leave with JJ quickly. Yet she also admitted she took Charles' phone, thus preventing him from actually leaving-because who is going to leave without their phone? So seems to me she caused trouble, but she had invited Alex to be there for a reason.

I think Alex could live with what he did, but not live with fellow inmates knowing it also.

Good point! If he felt the 'walls closing in' even just the suspected harm of a child would prob. equal a "Whitey Bulger" style beat down..... Just imagine Chad in prison, too..... Don't drop the soap there Daybell....:eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle