Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN - Mark J Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

Back to Flora fires connection potential and targeting potential...has this already been discussed? I’ve read all the threads but could have missed. The above WS thread is a mix of news and speculation. There are some interesting comments.
I see and hear you! I have considered similar thoughts but again because nothing has been released in either case we unfortunately have zero to go on! I have googled Flora arson case numerous times in past week with absolutely nothing to go on. Ugh

In a straight line is about 165 meters or less than 1/2 a lap around a track. That could easily be done in 5 minutes, on a track. The terrain and the fact that he’s got to control two other people would factor into how long it would take too though.
On a track, that distance would take about 3 minutes walking at a leisurely pace. Even with the terrain, 5 to 6 minutes is feasible.

It still has yet to be confirmed by the FBI if the murderer was wearing a hat. They still have yet to mention the suspect wearing a "hat" They do continue to mention a hoodie.
It is difficult to tell with such a short clip where the suspect is only taking 2 full steps and not completing a third step.. Very short loop. In certain paused frames, it can appear that he has no hat and that the hoodie is creating an illusion. His hair can appear to be combed downward.

"Investigators have distributed a photo (shown above) of a person observed on the Delphi Historic Trail. The photo appears to depict a White male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie. During the course of the investigation, evidence has led investigators to believe the aforementioned person is suspected of being involved in the murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams."

LIBERTY GERMAN — FBI
An interesting excerpt, IMO:
Submit a Tip:
Anyone with information is requested to contact the Delphi Homicide Tipline at 844-459-5786. All information will be taken and followed up on by investigators. All callers may remain anonymous. Tips can also be submitted online via abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.
You may also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

Field Office: Indianapolis

Submit an anonymous Tip online
-.-.-
Have you ever heard of that sentence (marked in red by me) in a "MOST WANTED - Seeking Information"? I would like to know, why one can contact even embassy/consulate in case Abby/Libby. I don't think, it is for a German sleuther's use, ;) .

Submit a Tip:
Anyone with information is requested to contact the Delphi Homicide Tipline at 844-459-5786. All information will be taken and followed up on by investigators. All callers may remain anonymous. Tips can also be submitted online via abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.
You may also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

-.-.-
Have you ever heard of that sentence (marked in red by me) in a "MOST WANTED - Seeking Information"? I would like to know, why one can contact even embassy/consulate in case Abby/Libby. I don't think, it is for a German sleuther's use, ;) .

There might be many explanations, but maybe, it is more normal? Holders of green cards need to live in the country 6 mo + 1 day every year minimum. So what if the holder of the green card is in his own country currently, but was in Delphi in 2017 now? He might use US consulate for a tip then.
Of course, it could have to do with IP’s workers, etc. But in general, in the time of globalization one could see more of such ads.

Of course it could be very different. Including - LE finally ran the DNA they have through ethnocalculator and it doesn’t look too local...

Submit a Tip:

-.-.-

Possibly because he may have fled the country and someone outside the US may recognize him..

Submit a Tip:

-.-.-

I wondered that too, way back when it first came out, and after some investigation, it appears to be standard wording for FBI notices. It's on several other of the "Seeking Information" posters on the websites.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I really do not know if this is of any significance or not!

However with reference to BG Headgear/Hat/Hoodie whatever you want to call it.

Today sadly because we have had to have CCTV footage put in our home I have witnessed something which could cause us all confusion.

Is BG wearing headgear, Is it his hair?

My question is what if we all but didn't quite click on why we were seeing different things.

Wind !!!!

I have just seen my husbands Jacket which happens to have a hood being blown up and onto his head from behind with no help from him equally. I have seen it blow back down. Have we got strong wind? No not really just little gusts.

I suppose my question/observation is as follows

Observation, we have all been discussing hat/ no hat or hair! Is it just possible we are perhaps all correct and seeing clips of POI with and without a hat or head covering and with hair, depending on which frame of the moving clip we are looking at. I personally can't imagine a bridge 70ft up over a river in mid February not having some sort of wind movement.

Just putting it out there as a possibility nothing more.

MingyMoo

Edited to add and make a bit more sense :)

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I really do not know if this is of any significance or not!

However with reference to BG Headgear/Hat/Hoodie whatever you want to call it.

Today sadly because we have had to have CCTV footage put in our home I have witnessed something which could cause us all confusion.

Is BG wearing headgear, Is it his hair?

My question is what if we all but didn't quite click on why we were seeing different things.

Wind !!!!

I have just seen my husbands Jacket which happens to have a hood being blown up and onto his head from behind with no help from him equally. I have seen it blow back down. Have we got strong wind? No not really just little gusts.

I suppose my question/observation is as follows

Observation, we have all been discussing hat/ no hat or hair! Is it just possible we are perhaps all correct and seeing clips of POI with and without a hat or head covering and with hair, depending on which frame of the moving clip we are looking at. I personally can't imagine a bridge 70ft up over a river in mid February not having some sort of wind movement.

Just putting it out there as a possibility nothing more.

MingyMoo

Edited to add and make a bit more sense :)

Wind is certainly a good thought about BG’s hair misplaced and potentially appearing as if it were a hat. However, the haunting photo of Abby posing on the bridge seems to indicate absolute stillness. Her beautiful hair is pulled into a ponytail or bun, but seems perfectly in place. And her loose-fit shirt seems to hang straight down, not wind blown. And my heart hurts again for having to review this last photo. :(

Maybe he's had surgery on his right knee. That's why he appears to be limping.

Although the video looks as if the suspect is walking (or sort of limping), it’s really only a one-two step, a very short clip looped over and over and over. Notice the tree in the background shifting back and forth. Considering the gaps between the rail ties, I don’t think the looped video can be indicative of this man’s true gait, nor have LE ever indicated it to be meaningful.

Video with segment separation here -
Delphi Murders: ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Libby & Abby’s killer

Although the video looks as if the suspect is walking (or sort of limping), it’s really only a one-two step, a very short clip looped over and over and over. Notice the tree in the background shifting back and forth. Considering the gaps between the rail ties, I don’t think the looped video can be indicative of this man’s true gait, nor have LE ever indicated it to be meaningful.

Delphi Murders: ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Libby & Abby’s killer
They did, in fact, ask us to observe his gait.

They did, in fact, ask us to observe his gait.
From @MistyWaters link above. BBM

"When you see the video, watch the person’s mannerisms as they walk,” ISP Supt. Doug Carter said. “Do you recognize the mannerisms as being someone that you might know?”

Carter says because of where the man is walking and the deterioration of the bridge the suspect is not walking naturally because of the spacing between the ties."

What are the existing mannerisms, we can see? BG is turning his head to the left of him and opens his mouth (spitting/speaking/singing/yelling/we don't know) and his gait is somewhat odd, injured, BUT also like a sportsman at the same time. MOO DC probably meant, to look at this. Idk, what would be to notice for us except this?

Wind is certainly a good thought about BG’s hair misplaced and potentially appearing as if it were a hat. However, the haunting photo of Abby posing on the bridge seems to indicate absolute stillness. Her beautiful hair is pulled into a ponytail or bun, but seems perfectly in place. And her loose-fit shirt seems to hang straight down, not wind blown. And my heart hurts again for having to review this last photo. :(
... and indeed I'm wondering about the stillness, the pic of Abby shows. The MHB is very high and it had been February - so I wonder since 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member