Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points, but is it out of the realm of possibility that she sometimes left her phone at home? Unlikely and improbable, knowing what we know of her, but possible. I know many people that don't carry their phones around, it's not always nefarious. At this point we're all just taking educated guesses.

Using it as a piece of the puzzle is good, but it is absolutely not good sleuthing to base further conclusions upon it as if it's a fact. Currently it is not a fact. IMO MOO etc etc
When we heard about that alleged Google search (regarding if parents could track his phone if it was off), I immediately began following this case. That’s because it was obviously foul play.

This was clearly on her mind (phone tracking), and leaves open no door for an innocent explanation.

She absolutely needed to leave her phone at home in order to get away with murder, and she just so happened to do that.

Fortunately, she was dead wrong about the “getting away with murder thing.”

When we heard about that alleged Google search (regarding if parents could track his phone if it was off), I immediately began following this case. That’s because it was obviously foul play.

This was clearly on her mind (phone tracking), and leaves open no door for an innocent explanation.

She absolutely needed to leave her phone at home in order to get away with murder, and she just so happened to do that.

Fortunately, she was dead wrong about the “getting away with murder thing.”[/QUOTE
Yes and yes and yes! Why? That’s the question now. Shes’s fervent. It’s powerful, it’s why?

I don't recall anything about not having her phone on Tuesday, is that something new? She would have needed to communicate with AS at the airport, IMO.

We simply don't know whether TS had her phone with her on Tuesday or not.

If she did have her phone with her on Tuesday, renting a car makes less sense, because her phone could be used to track her movements, even if the rental car didn't have gps.

I can't imagine she left her phone at home Tuesday, because of how suspicious that would look.

But renting a car and keeping her phone with her doesn't make a whole lot of sense, either.

Then again, she's incredibly stupid.
It's hard for the rest of us to "think" like TS, on account of she's such a birdbrain.

I'm hugely interested in her phone's movements on Tuesday.

More importantly, I'm sure LE was hugely interested in her phone's movements on Tuesday.

JMO.

Last edited:
All caught up (I think) and I thank everyone here for all the links!

Gannon Stauch Case Archive:
Gannon Stauch -CO- by amanda reckonwith

Justice for Gannon:
Justice For Gannon by amanda reckonwith

The main archive has everything until March 2. The, all the "justice" stuff is archived in the Justice for Gannon section.
The main archive continues to be updated with things like the memorial at Lorson Ranch, street name, church video,
basically anything that doesn't pertain to that stepmother.

Thankyou this is an amazing resource !!! And what a fantastic way to follow a case!!! Thankyou for sharing!!!
I try and keep notes and articles on cases I follow .... but personally haven't worked out anything like this as a way of linking them all together.... You are an inspiration!!

Burner phones don't need an ID, at least the few prepaids I had a few years ago, just an email address. Also paid in cash, but didn't kill anybody, at least that I could remember. :eek:

Where I live (California), you have to present ID and use a credit card for a "burner phone." Closest place I could buy one with cash is Mexico.

Well, maybe in some counties here in Cali, but Mexico is probably closer. I can buy one online, but they are really strange brands.

And all of those, of course, require a credit card or paypal.

Where I live (California), you have to present ID and use a credit card for a "burner phone." Closest place I could buy one with cash is Mexico.

Well, maybe in some counties here in Cali, but Mexico is probably closer. I can buy one online, but they are really strange brands.

And all of those, of course, require a credit card or paypal.
Thank you verified Sleuth.

We simply don't know whether TS did or didn't have her phone with her on Tuesday.

If she did have her phone with her on Tuesday, renting a car makes less sense, because her phone could be used to track her movements, even if the rental car didn't have gps.

I can't imagine she left her phone at home Tuesday, because of how suspicious that would look.

But renting a car and keeping her phone with her doesn't make a whole lot of sense, either.

I'm hugely interested in her phone's movements on Tuesday.

More importantly, I'm sure LE was hugely interested in her phone's movements on Tuesday.

JMO.
Ok, thanks. Every time i've picked someone up at the airport we've called each other several times ie which baggage area, etc. Also I am convinced the rental car had gps. Just thru personal experience.

Fortunately, she was dead wrong about the “getting away with murder thing.”

Absolutely.

Regarding the search on his phone, imagine if she used google speech-to-text so she wouldn't get fingerprints on it? The audio's permanently stored on the server. In court they could play her voice saying "HEY GOOGLE SEARCH FOR CAN MY PARENTS FIND ME IF MY PHONE IS OFF QUESTION MARK"

I'm hoping this isn't too far off topic. Does anyone remember seeing him on a crime show being interviewed about a case?

I swear I've seen him on something, most likely Dateline. I've been trying to figure out which one.

Anyone know the other murder cases he's prosecuted?

@lilithblue Do you watch Mad Men? I've never seen it but I saw on another site someone said he looked like a character on that show.

Absolutely.

Regarding the search on his phone, imagine if she used google speech-to-text so she wouldn't get fingerprints on it? The audio's permanently stored on the server. In court they could play her voice saying "HEY GOOGLE SEARCH FOR CAN MY PARENTS FIND ME IF MY PHONE IS OFF QUESTION MARK"

I don't think she's that stupid (yet). That's the whole problem with her. She's not exactly stupid.

I do see evidence of a mind that is overwhelmed by the circumstances at hand, not quite panicking (she says in one of her rambles on the DWAP youtube that she is a proactive person, not a panicker). I can picture that. A strong woman (in her mind), purposeful, handling whatever life slings her way (in this case, her own personality issue, but why go there? "I already moved past who did this.")

She's absolved herself of her own doings, her own crime, and is now full-fledged into protecting herself. She is used to big gambles in her life, and even though she knows she's ultimately going to lose this one, she's going to go down fighting. Probably because she's decided that hating LH (and AS) is worth it.

@lilithblue Do you watch Mad Men? I've never seen it but I saw on another site someone said he looked like a character on that show.
I have watched it, and I think I know which actor you're talking about. But that's not him. I have a total picture of him, what he's wearing, how he was sitting, etc.

I watch Dateline regularly with my father whenever I visit him, so I'm pretty sure it's that show, although it could possibly be some other random true crime show.

I've been binge-watching Dateline all day trying to figure it out, still haven't!

Good points, but is it out of the realm of possibility that she sometimes left her phone at home? Unlikely and improbable, knowing what we know of her, but possible. I know many people that don't carry their phones around, it's not always nefarious. At this point we're all just taking educated guesses.

Using it as a piece of the puzzle is good, but it is absolutely not good sleuthing to base further conclusions upon it as if it's a fact. Currently it is not a fact. IMO MOO etc etc
I dont know one single person that doesnt carry their cell phones.

Even my age old mother carries hers....

So, I look at the phone being left at home from a completely different angle.

It is one fact in the case. It is one piece in a very large puzzle.

TS has been arrested and charged with the murder of GS.

The prosecution has over 1,000 pages of discovery evidence so far.

TS and GS are seen on video leaving in the truck on Monday morning.

TS is seen returning alone on Monday afternoon.

In light of all the known facts, the most logical explanation for TS not having her phone with her during that trip is that she didn't want the phone, i.e., her digital footprints, to be tracked.

It's not just good sleuthing to reach that conclusion:

It's good use of critical thinking skills.

JMO.

BBM- Yes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members