Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Carolina Court records, for anyone involved in this case, are available at the link below:
1. Click on the appropriate county,
2. Click "Accept" for the terms and conditions,
3. Enter the surname only.
4. If it returns too many names and cases, remain on the results page and enter the first name (or even the first syllable of that name) and click "Search" again.
5. If you get stuck at any point, click on "Home Page" in the header and repeat the process.
The site is not easy to use, but it holds a HUGE amount of information.
SC Judicial Branch
Dave, when one considers that her past “record” includes assault to do bodily harm, domestic violence, grand theft, and other charges, posters here don’t need to quibble about who she assaulted. Fact is this woman is violent, crazy and killed a small boy that she was entrusted to care for. I am appalled anyone would defend her.

I am personally not interested in any defense she would give at this point either. She knows where his body is and won’t allow authorities to find him and bring him home for burial.

Can be a partner or FORMER partner.

I don't see that, in the statute, but I Am Not A Lawyer. IANAL

"Third Degree Domestic Violence §16-25-20(D)

The defendant actually inflicted physical harm or injury to a household member or

offered or attempted to cause harm or injury (and had the ability to do so), creating fear of imminent peril.

Magistrate/Municipal Court

Misdemeanor

Penalties: 0-90 days and/or $1,000-$2,500 fine."

New Domestic Violence Laws In South Carolina - Schedule A Consult Now

Gannon is my hero! Yikes, the names keep coming. Last nite, I began rereading the earliest posts, thread 1...I joined here thread 12?
Moo WS nailed her from the start, some of you guys have been on this, first posts, even tho LE publicly persisted w/ the runaway scenario

MOO, the initial searches, were looking for a live little boy? Would search have been different if they suspected foul play?

RFA, case of toddler in MB SC, in 70s. he had wandered off into International Paper woodlands. He was found in the wee hours of morning, sound asleep, when searcher almost stepped on him.

IIRC, they were using the arm length apart, grid search, police line, yet searchers felt it was a miracle he was found.

I am reading on page 10, now, so shortcut me this...Is it possible that the initial searches by neighbors, concerned citizens missed GANNON on those first searches? 10 mile radius would/could not have been quite that intensive as that feet on ground?

I understand drone searches have made searches much more intense, quickly,IDK if they are 100%?

I also downloaded google earth, and began my own scouring of the immediate area around Gannon's neighborhood, using my logical step by step recreation of LETECIA’s Cousin It interview tsplain.

MOO, folks here have already taken these same steps, not doubting this. Simply hoping they will read this and give me their ideas, eliminations.

Soooo, I went out the side door, not the front door...! This is because the numerous, (sometimes heated)posts about RD video couple nites ago, reminded me Letecia dismissed RD’s offer to view video, “because he didn’t go that way” think about for a moment.,, how did she know that? Hold that thought, hubby has bkfst ready, will continue shortly

Ok, well if she was going by Letecia Hunt at that time then the Domestic Violence assault charges could very well have involved her husband.

I'm getting confused because there are claims that those charges occurred in NC, before she ever met him. Were they in SC or not? This is what I originally thought.

Imo

Going to put this out there. DV is violence against anyone you live with or LIVED with. Can be spouse, bf, gf, MOTHER, FATHER, SISTER, Brother, Child, etc etc.

Dave, when one considers that her past “record” includes assault to do bodily harm, domestic violence, grand theft, and other charges, posters here don’t need to quibble about who she assaulted. Fact is this woman is violent, crazy and killed a small boy that she was entrusted to care for. I am appalled anyone would defend her.

I am personally not interested in any defense she would give at this point either. She knows where his body is and won’t allow authorities to find him and bring him home for burial.

BBM

Even if we forget who was assaulted in the DV (kind of a biggie to me) do we know where or when it happened? MSM sources have been cited saying it happened in Horry Co SC in 2010. But the court records there show a 2010 DV charge against her ex, not her. And other charges from that same date against her ex, not her. So far as I know, no one has found any DV charges against her in Horry Co/Myrtle Beach SC from 2010 or from any other year.

So how do we know her past record includes DV? Unless we are saying her ex-husband's record applies to her?

JMO

Going to put this out there. DV is violence against anyone you live with or LIVED with. Can be spouse, bf, gf, MOTHER, FATHER, SISTER, Brother, Child, etc etc.
Yes, of course. It applies to anyone residing together. It doesn't have to be someone you are married to at all.

TS and CH could have lived together for several years before they married.

Imo

Last edited:

The defendant actually inflicted physical harm or injury to a household member or

offered or attempted to cause harm or injury (and had the ability to do so), creating fear of imminent peril.

Misdemeanor

Go to the original source.
Code of Laws - Title 16 - Chapter 25 - Domestic Violence

Praying with all that is holy that Gannon is returned to his family today!

If the divorce hearing DOES occur I really hope that for AS it is quick with minimal interaction with the evil stepwife

Do you think it's possible that AS can have the marriage annulled? I would think that would be great, to erase that nightmare he brought into his life anyway he can.

BBM

Even if we forget who was assaulted in the DV (kind of a biggie to me) do we know where or when it happened? MSM sources have been cited saying it happened in Horry Co SC in 2010. But the court records there show a 2010 DV charge against her ex, not her. And other charges from that same date against her ex, not her. So far as I know, no one has found any DV charges against her in Horry Co/Myrtle Beach SC from 2010 or from any other year.

So how do we know her past record includes DV? Unless we are saying her ex-husband's record applies to her?

JMO
I saw a list of 22 charges against her personally.

If we remove domestic violence, how about “assault with intent to do bodily harm”? That’s one of the charges. How about simple assault? Two more charges. How about grand theft? How about theft? Many others.

How about the current *murder* charge against an 11 year old?

My point was clear. I am appalled anyone would come to her defense. It’s like someone suggesting she killed Gannon because of stress, etc. I don’t care.

Others here can discuss where and when charges occurred.

IF violence was against TS, she was an adult who filed charges.

No one was there to help Gannon.

I stand by what I said.

Do you think it's possible that AS can have the marriage annulled? I would think that would be great, to erase that nightmare he brought into his life anyway he can.
Nice. (non-practicing Catholic). TS, a soulless human being . G-Man, the world’s hero. My heart lifts a bit hearing those words.

edit-complete thoughts for morning. Have a good day.

Last edited:
I think it was a definite trigger for her anger. She thought she had a job lined up, suddenly she didn't.
And it made her doubt she'd get anymore jobs in education, if this one fell through like that. She must have been pissed. :mad:

And unfortunately for sweet Gannon, his Dad was now out of state. And wasn't there to prevent her from taking it out on him. :(
Do we know how long AS was out of town? Also did AS have to travel during job with military. One last thing has anyone ever suspected LS involved with someone else (beside husband)? Just my thoughts and opinions.

Misdemeanor

There are those who are assuming that T was quite stable, i.e., that during an entire relationship she had one address. IMO (based on alleged reports surfacing), T's locations (and relationships) were quite fluid and overlapping. She may actually have been, e.g., a member of two or more households simultaneously--all while keeping an official record of residence with her mother. JMO

Do we know how long AS was out of town? Also did AS have to travel during job with military. One last thing has anyone ever suspected LS involved with someone else (beside husband)? Just my thoughts and opinions.

BBM
Has anyone ever suspected T...(insert anything here at this point)? Me: Both hands skyward. Con artist extraordinaire is a given, at this point. MOO

I saw a list of 22 charges against her personally.

If we remove domestic violence, how about “assault with intent to do bodily harm”? That’s one of the charges. How about simple assault? Two more charges. How about grand theft? How about theft? Many others.

How about the current *murder* charge against an 11 year old?

My point was clear. I am appalled anyone would come to her defense. It’s like someone suggesting she killed Gannon because of stress, etc. I don’t care.

Others here can discuss where and when charges occurred.

IF violence was against TS, she was an adult who filed charges.

No one was there to help Gannon.

I stand by what I said.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course. As am I.

The only verification I've seen of many of those 22 charges are stories in the MSM. (And we know the MSM has been wrong on other facts of this case.)

MSM stories have said many of the charges were dismissed. But it appears there is no court record of the DV being brought against TS or dismissed when and where the MSM said it happened.

For me, it's important to have accurate information. Being charged with something is not the same as being convicted. And in the DV case, we don't even have evidence there was ever a charge against TS.

Wanting correct information doesn't mean I am "defending" TS. But it doesn't work for me to say "she's charged with the murder of an 11-year old. She must have done it because she has a lengthy criminal record of violence. And if it turns out her criminal record of violence isn't lengthy or can't be verified, it doesn't matter because she killed an 11-year old."
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member