Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

She told the court the older woman in the room commented that they had to go to court and Ms Jenner joked that it was something Porter had done. Porter then said “no, it’s about a little boy” before the woman said “no it’s not Ray, just leave it, I’ve told you so many times”.
Mmmm mrs parish??

Good point.. that seems like an odd choice for a pickup point. The last day of term for NSW schools in 2014 was 19th September. IMO
Being at a school with a young child in tow wouldn't raise an eyebrow IMO. Plenty of grandparents drop kids to school. I think it would have been riskier to be elsewhere...

Mmmm mrs parish??

Mr & Mrs Parish????

Maybe they went to court for something to do with Abbott ... character witnesses, or witnesses to Abbott's whereabouts or something. To do with whatever matter he is in jail for now (the assault he committed involving a child - that he was jailed for 16 years for?)

Did anyone else notice this CO article - it elaborates on a couple of things. 'Two dogs'????? And if the sex offences were from 'repeatedly molesting these 3 children and he'd been charged with 20 sex offences against them, it seems he must've had regular access to them. I was able to read this article as it was linked in one of The Australian's tweets here: The Australian on Twitter

Mr Frank Abbott, 79, had been found guilty in 2017 of repeatedly molesting two small boys and a little girl, but he had been assured that there were “mitigating circumstances.”

Mr Parish agreed that he’d known Mr Abbott, 79, for years, and that he had supported him when he was some charged with twenty sex offences against the local children.
Mr Abbott has previously been acquitted of the murder of a seventeen-year-old girl. He has also been acquitted of a sex crime against an eight-year-old girl. He has been accused during this inquest of bestiality with two local dogs, and petty theft.

NoCookies | The Australian

Sorry i thought it meant today it will adjourn..not 2 days time
You're right, it's adjourning after today. :)
Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The William Tyrrell inquest will resume in Taree shortly with three more witnesses, but will adjourn indefinitely after today due to concerns about the coronavirus. A new date for resumption has not been determined.

Did anyone else notice this CO article - it elaborates on a couple of things. 'Two dogs'????? And if the sex offences were from 'repeatedly molesting these 3 children and he'd been charged with 20 sex offences against them, it seems he must've had regular access to them. I was able to read this article as it was linked in one of The Australian's tweets here: The Australian on Twitter

Mr Frank Abbott, 79, had been found guilty in 2017 of repeatedly molesting two small boys and a little girl, but he had been assured that there were “mitigating circumstances.”

Mr Parish agreed that he’d known Mr Abbott, 79, for years, and that he had supported him when he was some charged with twenty sex offences against the local children.
Mr Abbott has previously been acquitted of the murder of a seventeen-year-old girl. He has also been acquitted of a sex crime against an eight-year-old girl. He has been accused during this inquest of bestiality with two local dogs, and petty theft.

NoCookies | The Australian
Mitigating circumstances? Supported by Mr Parish. Same Mr Parish who accuses his own brother of telling lies? I really don't know if this is related to William but something stinks here.

Lia Harris@LiaJHarris·2m
The William Tyrrell inquest will resume in Taree shortly with three more witnesses, but will adjourn indefinitely after today due to concerns about the coronavirus. A new date for resumption has not been determined.
@10NewsFirst
Only two more days remaining after today's testimony, but they are adjourning indefinitely?
Sounds like adjourning after today?
Yes, that's what I said.. only two more days 'after today'. Why not just get it done since it's almost done?
Sorry i thought it meant today it will adjourn..not 2 days time
Yes. It does mean that. What I said was, 'only two more days remaining after today's testimony, but they are adjourning indefinitely'; no need to apologize, I'm just not sure which part is confusing you about what I said. Both saying the same thing.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

She told the court the older woman in the room commented that they had to go to court and Ms Jenner joked that it was something Porter had done. Porter then said “no, it’s about a little boy” before the woman said “no it’s not Ray, just leave it, I’ve told you so many times”.
Mmmm mrs parish??
Are the Parish couple elderly? I was under the impression they were middle aged.......but I could be mistaken.
not liking them much at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member