Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she took the body to Fl she must have stashed it somewhere cold first then moved it way later. How on earth could a random person have IDed body as “male” after 3 months in the baking sun! Maybe just based on clothes and hair. Does anyone know what a body would look like in sun n heat after 3 months?

You’d think they would have searched any car she had access to including her kid’s right away. Does anyone know when they searched vehicles?

Exactly. There must be evidence of all those methods (blunt force, firearm, stabbing) and probably they do not know what was the COD.
I assume he was found with evidence of abuse (probably the blunt force trauma / knife or sharp object - there was the blood in the house) when she snapped and injured him. And then, she killed him to hide the abuse probably using a firearm. (does she have a firearm registered?? or Al? I am sure LE would have looked into registered weapons )

Not a lawyer but I assume if there was no evidence of firearm used then there wouldn't be a firearm charge. I assume they did toxicology and that's why there is no mention of poisoning / OD on medicine like some of us thought.

MOO of course
There’s no firearm registration in Colorado. They presumably found evidence of a gunshot wound.

He said "alleged use of a firearm, a blunt instrument, a knife or other sharp object, and for causing the death of Gannon Stauch".
Isn't it all alleged until proven guilty? DDA Michael Allen seems methodical ... dots his i's, crosses his t's all while watching his p's and q's. I think this is the case of his career.

Omg, I fell asleep. I was feeling weak and sick. I had to rest. I just wake up and see my thread was moved to a different forum. What? His little body has been found. Please, someone make this easier for me. What happened? Where was he found? Where is henow? Where is his mama and daddy?
@imstilla.grandma G-man was found in Pace, FL (Pensacola) off I-90 by road workers. Autopsy confirms it’s GS. Additional charges added to her case, including intent, weapons as gun, knife, etc...

I really doubt she will plead to anything. IMO she’ll take her chance with a jury and love every minute in the spotlight. She really has nothing to lose. I don’t know if the State would even offer a plea. Although they did in the Watts case but IMO that decision was made for some other reasons. I hope they’ll consult with the family and take their wishes into consideration before deciding.

I seem to remember after Allen saying there would be no pleas. But I agree that she will never plea even if offered. She wants all the attention she can get, especially from AS. And she may still be delusional to think she'll get off.

If each count is conditional on a specific weapon, then yes.

I think that is the case, and Gannon’s body showed injuries consistent with those weapons.

I did think the truth was worse than we could imagine, and today’s developments appear to have made that a reality.

Now we await the arrest affidavit.
Will this affect releasing of the original arrest affidavit or no?

Or they aren’t sure so they cover all the bases?
Would there be eight separate counts indicating specific weapons if all of them weren't believed to be used in the crime?

It seem like each count indicates a specific type of injury, such as knife wounds or injuries from a sharp object, blunt force trauma, and a gunshot wound.

Imo

If she used a gas handsaw it wouldn't have taken to much time.

But where would she do that discretely? Quickly, quietly, cleanly
If she took the body to Fl she must have stashed it somewhere cold first then moved it way later. How on earth could a random person have IDed body as “male” after 3 months in the baking sun! Maybe just based on clothes and hair. Does anyone know what a body would look like in sun n heat after 3 months?

You’d think they would have searched any car she had access to including her kid’s right away. Does anyone know when they searched vehicles?

Skin turns black and clings to the skeleton like cling wrap. It’s not pretty.

I think he was inside something, a Suitcase or blanket and she tossed that over the rock area and under the bridge.
And it had a tag or something with the name on it - wouldn’t that be perfect? No wait on identification - let’s hope her trail is as dumb as it appears to be IMO

I’m taking a break as this one was worse for me than usual- always wanted a son ... and she threw our boy away
thanks to all who cared and especially those who tagged me to help keep his media thread up to date so people could catch up easily
JMO

BBM

I personally never thought he was poisoned. But if he had been, depending on the amount of decomposition, maybe it can't be detected. But if tox screens have been run, those can take weeks to complete.
JMO
Right. I still think he might have been drugged but the tox reports aren't back yet. It is still an ongoing investigation, not wrapped up yet.

jmo

You know KK has to be thanking her lucky stars she isn't the most hated woman in Colorado anymore. PF as well....if he even cares, which seems unlikely to me.
BBM:

Good point.

Let's check in w/ PF on his live cell cam to get his "thoughts," shall we?

PF, what say you?
6932.gif
6613.gif

Brilliant as ever!

Sorry to disturb you, PF.

We know you've probably been hard at work on your memoirs.
Hope the current covid crisis hasn't left you short of paper towels...
we all know that's your preferred writing medium!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member