Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe someone in the house told the police what she saw that pointed the finger toward T killing Gannon.

This person probably mentioned her loading a suitcase (assuming the story is true) and I believe it is. (If G's body was just thrown out, the birds and varmints would have left little to be discovered in that length of time.)

I don't see how T kept his body until she drove to SC as the smell would have been overwhelming.

Once again I think we're going to be totally surprised when we learn what this depraved human being actually did and perhaps, be surprised at who helped her.

I think there was more than one person in the house who witnessed a bloody incident involving Gannon.

I see that video over and over in my mind. He didn't want to get in the truck. He knew it wasn't going to be good. He knew.

MOO
At least with that and other evidence it looks like there's enough to charge her with premeditation.
This was no sudden 'snap'.
I can see there being enough to upgrade to the DP -- and if need be, let her plea down to life without parole and no appeals. Ever.

I believe you. I believe you. I believe you our friend. We won’t be unable to unsee. I’ve got to split for a bit. I can’t see anymore right now. Not on the screen. Not in my mind. Not in my heart. I’m going looking for love all about my home. My family is here. My little granddaughter is here. My daughter’s fixin chicken n dumplings, pinto beans, fried taters and cornbread for supper. I will sit and eat with my family. Listen to granddaughter laugh. I’ll be back. Stay strong and hold those you love a little closer.
Red beans and rice and sausage - holding my family close and glad to hear you are as well and so many other sleuthers

I may put up blue lights tonight - I know some are relighting holiday lights for the virus - feels like I can do both
JMO

Could she have bought odour disguising products from Petco? I know that I have deodorising sprays in the house for when my cat has an accident.
I wouldn't be surprised at all. Good thinking!

Can OdoBan be purchased at Petsmart in the US? Its available at Home Improvement stores in Canada...but doesn't seem to be available at Petsmart here.

If she did purchase such a product, I am shocked that it hasn't been leaked in the media thus far.

JMO

All news reports say law enforcement in Florida contacted Colorado authorities after his body was discovered.

It appears that someone may have come across it, as opposed to a confession leading them there.

That would be one positive aspect. If someone else found him, she can't use the location for leverage.

I haven't seen a case with Day May because I just recently found this site but I will say that I really like Michael Allen. He seems to be a scary guy to the offenders (IMO)and I like that. He had all of his ducks in a row at the first court appearance (lets not discuss her lawyers pfft) and today he was straight to the facts. I approve if it matters LOL

I love both of these DAs.

Dan May is exceptional, but I like everything I've seen, heard and read about DDA Allen.

Michael Allen is ex-military (Navy).

He strikes me as being extremely bright, and personally, I love his style:

He's direct, assertive, and no-nonsense.

Ironically, the discovery of GS's body supplied the DA with the final nail to hammer TS's coffin shut.

She's the one who's dead now.

JMO.

OMG!! I've been dealing with computer issues today & making sure my kids were getting their online school assignments done, so here I am. I had to borrow my son's IPad & logged on just in time to see a banner about Gannon being found and the presser.

I've been wishing & praying for him to be found from the beginning but seeing it in print and confirmed by Michael Allen hit me like a ton of bricks! :(:(:(

Much to be discussed, but for now I just want to say my heart is broken in a million pieces for Gannon! His infectious smile, innocense, and sweet spirit will be etched on my heart! Thoughts & prayers don't seem like enough right now, but that's the best I have to offer his friends & family! Rest In Peace sweet Gannon, you have your angel wings now!
Same here! I've come online to WS almost every single morning to say that he needed to be brought home to his parents. Today is the real beginning of a new life for them. They no longer will wonder if he's still alive out there. I am just numb that this handsome guy's eyes had to see pure evil before they closed for good.

^^sbbm

LS drove more than 900 miles between Tues 8:50 a.m. on January 28, 2020 and Wed at 1:20pm when she returned the rental car -- about 27 hours! (link below).

I don't know if this has already been discussed- I'm still catching up. It looks like she brought Gannon's body to Pace, FL between 2/3 and 2/5, Impossible to imagine how she did this. Gannon died on 1/27.
Letecia Stauch facing new charges after stepson's remains found in Florida

"The EPCSO is asking anyone for information if they have seen Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola, Florida, between Feb. 3 through Feb. 5 to call the tip line...

In a criminal complaint listing the charges against Letecia Stauch, there is also a redacted list containing witnesses from multiple locations ranging from Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Washington, Washington D.C. and Florida.

It also details witnesses from various businesses, such as gas stations, car rental businesses and banks."

She left quite a trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member