Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
We couldn’t have my brother’s body at the funeral home. Not even at the beginning of the services. The odor. The medical examiners office had to bring his bag of bones and tissue directly from the freezer to his coffin right before the Hearst loaded him for destination of the cemetery.
Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Good thinking!

Can OdoBan be purchased at Petsmart in the US? Its available at Home Improvement stores in Canada...but doesn't seem to be available at Petsmart here.

If she did purchase such a product, I am shocked that it hasn't been leaked in the media thus far.

JMO
It may be in the Arrest Affidavit when it's released.
There needs to be nothing that will jeopardize this trial.
So if it's not released I can wait.

I wish at this point she'd plead guilty and no long, painful trial.
Not holding my breath.
Just put her away and forget about her.

and I suspect his family, especially dad, will suffer immensely until the day he is reunited with Gannon in heaven.
I wonder if he was given a compassionate transfer allowing him to be home in SC. I hope so. I know that crime victim's compensation and victims rights pays for transportation for the trial.

I don't know if this has already been discussed- I'm still catching up. It looks like she brought Gannon's body to Pace, FL between 2/3 and 2/5, Impossible to imagine how she did this. Gannon died on 1/27.
Letecia Stauch facing new charges after stepson's remains found in Florida

"The EPCSO is asking anyone for information if they have seen Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola, Florida, between Feb. 3 through Feb. 5 to call the tip line...

In a criminal complaint listing the charges against Letecia Stauch, there is also a redacted list containing witnesses from multiple locations ranging from Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Washington, Washington D.C. and Florida.

It also details witnesses from various businesses, such as gas stations, car rental businesses and banks."

She left quite a trail.
bbm
Agreed.
In her clumsy attempts to mask her trail... she left a clear path.
I think LE knew this from early on.
The first presser was so sad as I didn't see hope in the LE's faces.
It was as if they knew. :(

Last edited:
48 days from Jan 27 to March 16. Basically one short of 7 weeks.

There is some drive time- depending on stops; 1328- 1349 miles.
Google Maps roughly- 20.5 hours- at speed limit, without stops.

Time in Florida: 41 days from Feb 3 to March 16, 40 days from Feb 4 to March 16, 39 days from Feb 5 to March 16.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a case with Day May because I just recently found this site but I will say that I really like Michael Allen. He seems to be a scary guy to the offenders (IMO)and I like that. He had all of his ducks in a row at the first court appearance (lets not discuss her lawyers pfft) and today he was straight to the facts. I approve if it matters LOL
I AGREE !!
I have followed Dan May and was impressed.
Michael Allen works with Dan May so it does not surprise me that I am liking him also as they will have their ducks in a row, their I's dotted and T's crossed.
I have every bit of faith in Michael Allen also.

Did she start at home and kill him later on the way to Florida? Did she cut his foot on purpose? Did she go ballistic, knew she went too far and couldn’t finish the job at home? Did she load up Al’s tools? Did she take him somewhere, kill him and place him in some easy carry out container? Did she load him into the trunk and drop him away as far as she could? Or could she have passed him off in an unknown condition to an ally to go the extra miles? Is this why she couldn’t/wouldn’t disclose his location?

“How the hell is the house a crime scene if he left and didn’t come back with me supposedly? They are saying there is a crime scene with all this blood in the house, which they let people live in during the supposed crime scene for 7 plus days….but then a video shows him leaving with me walking.”

“There are tools, wood, and woodworking in the garage, jointers and saws. If there was blood in the garage, it was from doing activities,” Stauch said.
Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

Regardless of decomposition, it’s also possible that his body told them that.
BBM:

It's more than "possible."

It's highly probable, which is to say, I'm 100% certain it did.

I'm surmising from the fact that these additional charges came only after his autopsy was completed that it was in fact GS's body which provided evidence r/t the specific types of injuries and wounds he suffered.

That's the logical conclusion to be drawn from the series of events we've seen unfold today.

Last edited:
I believe you. I believe you. I believe you our friend. We won’t be unable to unsee. I’ve got to split for a bit. I can’t see anymore right now. Not on the screen. Not in my mind. Not in my heart. I’m going looking for love all about my home. My family is here. My little granddaughter is here. My daughter’s fixin chicken n dumplings, pinto beans, fried taters and cornbread for supper. I will sit and eat with my family. Listen to granddaughter laugh. I’ll be back. Stay strong and hold those you love a little closer.

((HUGS)) going out to @imstilla.grandma & everyone who's been contributing to & following this thread. It's unimaginable & heartbreaking, but I'm glad this sweet innocent boy no longer has to be lost & alone. He can be brought back to his family & laid to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa