Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am flabbergasted that they didn’t have her under surveillance after that Cousin It video. It was so obvious to me within two minutes (I STILL have not been able to stomach watching more than that) that something was way way off. LE has earned my respect by putting this case together and charging with no body but they really dropped the ball not watching her immediately. Can’t believe she was able to do this. MOO.

I can only imagine how horrible this Criminal Complaint is going to be, when finally released. Not really sure I want to read it. I just can't comprehend this step-monster. Whenever my son has cried over the years because he is in pain (there was post surgery pain and the usual boo boos, etc) it touches a part of me that is just instinctual: protect/help/nurture. It's just not human to not be that way. It's truly just disturbing.

Not so much across country but I was thinking more of the lines of having a tracker on her to see where she got his body from before she left CO.

I'm just shocked still where he was found. She really thought she was going to get away with this. I would love to be the fly on the wall, on her reaction that Gannon was found. She such an evil demonic human.

I’m shocked too. People don’t tend to drive long distances with a body, especially with the kind of scrutiny she was under.

And then to drive all that distance, and haphazardly dump him off the side of the road, just defies belief.

I think she still had some hope, as long as Gannon’s body remained undiscovered. I’d love to have been able to see her reaction.

I'm trying to find ANY little bit of good news in all of this so I don't just completely sink into sobs.

I am thankful that sweet Gannon was found and that through what he endured, he was able to save his little sister and any other children from being in contact with this evil creature ever again! I am also thankful of the news from today's presser that the court dates and process for this case will continue despite the current CoVid situation!

ETA: Also thankful to those workers for spotting Gannon & reporting the sighting to LE!

#JusticeforGannon
bbm
Well, for one thing I'm grateful that he was found without LE having to offer a 'deal' to TS !

And that it appears there's enough forensic evidence to show the abuse inflicted on him; whether immediately prior to his death or more prolonged.
We'll never know unless one of the other minors in that house talks-- if TS was emotionally abusive.(Maybe they have ? B/c the monster won't divulge anything)
I am sure that the perp was.
Threatening, controlling, playing 'mind games' all of this against a helpless 11 year old boy. :mad:

Wait a minute. I might have dreamed this cause I can’t find it. Maybe? Maybe not? Seems like TS said something like- she drove coast to coast in all kinds of extreme weather through the night taking Gannon back and forth between his parents????
Eta: at one time or another during their past. No? Anyone remember something similar?

She talked about this in the phone conversation on DWAP. I don't remember the extreme weather part, but she talked about driving the kids back to SC so they could see LH & grandparents, but I think she did this while AS was stationed in AK so I don't think they were living in Colorado at the time. Not sure, but it defintely came up during that phone call.

ETA: It was the part of the conversation where she was talking about the "guardian ad litem" situation :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am flabbergasted that they didn’t have her under surveillance after that Cousin It video. It was so obvious to me within two minutes (I STILL have not been able to stomach watching more than that) that something was way way off. LE has earned my respect by putting this case together and charging with no body but they really dropped the ball not watching her immediately. Can’t believe she was able to do this. MOO.

I don't think that LE could have anticipated that she would go cross country and dispose of his remains. At that point, the most reasonable thought would have been that he had been disposed of already. If she slipped out of town in a rental car it would have taken a number of hours to figure that out.

Given what we now know about her, it would be hard not second guess LE but it is hard to think like this sociopath.

Same. She had help and that was my thought from that moment forward also. Ball dropped — why ? I have speculated about this for that same reason but my thoughts are too controversial to share.

Wait a minute. I might have dreamed this cause I can’t find it. Maybe? Maybe not? Seems like TS said something like- she drove coast to coast in all kinds of extreme weather through the night taking Gannon back and forth between his parents????
Eta: at one time or another during their past. No? Anyone remember something similar?
That was in the phone call DWAP released last week! The anonymous girl from Indiana asked her to explain the custody situation.

I think they were following her. I really do. But at the same time, we all enjoy and cherish the 4th Amendment which grants us privacy from government over-reach into our privacy where the government can't just randomly pull out all stops without probable cause and a warrant (for good reason). But even if they did follow her indirectly (as in not physically trailing her by vehicle), who knows how short of a time she was at this location to dump the body? It's obvious that they knew places that she was based on how much time that they spent at other search areas so they were watching (after the warrants were legally obtained). I have no doubts that they did their diligence. I have a strong feeling that this entire route she took has already been somewhat searched, but they couldn't specifically detail every area. Thank God a worker found whatever he/she found this week.
The 4th Amendment does not protect people from being surveilled while out in public. Warrants are only needed for something more intrusive.

For sure, but I wonder how she sealed it? That is why am searching for body bags... it must have been a large suitcase but how did she seal it? I'm going through forensics trying to find case examples... But bearing in mind post mortem changes, fluid and gas release etc.. how did she contain it and what size was it?

This is where am stuck.
Body bags are not difficult to find, some are waterproof.

If she had planned this for weeks or months she could easily have pre-prepared this disposal...

I now think she had planned it for quite some time... but the torture was probably ongoing if her motive was to inflame and hurt his parents as much as possible.

It was never confirmed she was thrown out of the family home.
Suppose she staged an argument and left - with her suitcase... brought that to her hotel and just left it there...
What was available to her to insulate and seal this alleged suitcase?

Feb 3-Feb 5- 10 days..

Suggests they know where she was before Feb 3.
I'm not convinced she didn't actually keep it with her but how did she manage post mortem changes and leakage and all other matters associated?
If she actually went and purchased a body bag,that will come out in the AA or the trial.
Further ensuring she remains behind bars until the end of her life.
So much planning and yet leaving a trail.
I think my question about why they didn't follow her has been answered.
I'm wondering if LE did indeed put a tracker on her car or rental.
Although a rental would come with it's own GPS.

Last edited:
Not so much across country but I was thinking more of the lines of having a tracker on her to see where she got his body from before she left CO.

I'm just shocked still where he was found. She really thought she was going to get away with this. I would love to be the fly on the wall, on her reaction that Gannon was found. She such an evil demonic human.
Police certainly use tracking devices (remember the Ohio Rhoden case where Manley found it) but the logistics of this instance may have made it difficult...she didn’t have a permanent car.

Someone asked Spencer who was with TS at her backwards cousin it interview. His reply :

A couple of her other family members, one of her aunts, etc. I remember a total of 5 people in her caravan.

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

So I have to believe that she disposed of him somewhere close and then went back to retrieve him just before she left on her cross country journey. I mean she was staying in hotels & had her daughter and relatives with her. As evil & demented as she is I would find it hard to believe that she was lugging around a dead body in the trunk of the car or in her hotel room with a bunch of people around, someone would've noticed the odor or fluids even in a suitcase or bag :(:(

If he was in a suitcase i wonder if it was weighed down with something, i have a feeling her aim was to drop him in the river just yards away but she did it at night with poor visibility and her coordinates were slightly off.
I've always thought he was going to be found in water because of the video she posted, of Gannon waving goodbye, before he jumped into a lake. She is cruel enough to make that connection and taunt his grieving mother. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member