Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it!

I thought when you said you speculated the "very same thing" you were agreeing with the part that said the back of head interview was recorded and shown at a later date. Sorry!

GANNON

YYYYEESSS!!!! Excellent, went to sleep,

best solid sleep in forever, pondering,

this exact hole in puzzle...Woke up to this

post!!! one more puzzle piece in the

puzzle...it fits!!!’

Got it!

I thought when you said you speculated the "very same thing" you were agreeing with the part that said the back of head interview was recorded and shown at a later date. Sorry!

GANNON

YYYYEESSS!!!! Excellent, went to sleep,

best solid sleep in forever, pondering,
Not all shotgun shells are buckshot/birdshot, they also shoot slugs.

Gannon

this exact hole in puzzle...Woke up to this

post!!! one more puzzle piece in the

puzzle...it fits!!!

Has it been confirmed she bought dog

coats? Silencer? Not gun person, asking for

informed response...

Agreed and this made me think of something else

The ducking out of sight of the passing car was definitely very telling and chilling imo. She didn’t want to be seen! But she forgot about a certain neighbors home security camera oops.

Remember that long pause in the driveway before she finally rolled away? I can only imagine what she was saying to Gannon. That part haunts me.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she had been leading a secret life, and up to either or both of these things.

You mean as a sex worker? I'm not afraid to say it, ha. To me, her SugarBaby thing (especially in her mid to late twenties) is basically sex working. I wonder if LE already has that on her (through interviews and tips). SugarBabies pretty much pretend to like/love someone (including sexual favors of various kinds) for $$.

I am fantastic at being an insomniac and listened to an interview with Chris Watts last night. (he apparently agreed to an interview to help investigators understand him.) He said that he was moved recently from CO (to MI?) because the prisoners in CO constantly threatened him, they had to put everyone in cells when he was transported from one area to another.

All day, I find myself hoping that TS is currently facing the same or worse. At the very least, she deserves a good dose of fear, of uncertainty that she is safe.

MOO
I listened to the same interview. They had to put the prison in lock down just to move him through the hall (jeez). The never ending shouts and threats from other inmates must have been terrifying. The guards aren't there to make other inmates be nice to you. Recall the deputy standing near TS during her advisement hearing? TS is already on their bad side, and will have to somehow earn their trust.

You mean as a sex worker? I'm not afraid to say it, ha. To me, her SugarBaby thing (especially in her mid to late twenties) is basically sex working. I wonder if LE already has that on her (through interviews and tips). SugarBabies pretty much pretend to like/love someone (including sexual favors of various kinds) for $$.

Sex work, drugs, theft/fraud... absolutely nothing would surprise me other than her NOT having some serious dirty laundry, or pulling something off that required actual intelligence.

They undoubtedly know COD and the order of the injuries, you're right. I want to see what the tox screens reveal, did she drug him?

God I hope she drugged him. That would bring such comfort to his parents and all of us to know he was out of it while the horrors happened.

She wouldn’t have done it out of kindness. More likely it would be because she was either trying to kill him with drugs or trying to keep him quiet while the girls were home.

26303126-8143135-image-a-44_1584984007756.jpg

The 'lady be mad'. She done be kicked outta da cozy house and will be residin' in da not-so-cozy Big House. I hope she be make lots 'n lots of special 'friends' in stir.

Stir Crazy:
Etymology of the Day: What is the “stir” in “stir-crazy”?

I believe she's halfway there.

Not all shotgun shells are buckshot/birdshot, they also shoot slugs.

If she used a shotgun with slugs, there will be plenty of evidence in the skeleton.

And anyone who could do that to a little kid...there are no words. That's not a "in the heat of passion" thing to do. She had to choose ammo. She couldn't pretend to herself about what she was doing and tell herself it was an oopsie, like she usually does. It does help explain her incredible quest to hide the body, though, as it's not just that she killed him, it's also how she killed him. When that is revealed, I predict her group of supporters are going to be sick. Unless they are all psychos as well.

(Psycho is not a professional term, MOO)

I've not been able to keep up since Gannon was found so apologies if this has already been discussed.

Just wondering if we have any idea when the PC affidavit is going to be released? @MassGuy , Bueller, anyone?

TIA
No fricken clue. Massguy is getting frustrated!!!

Every judge is different, every case is different, and this virus is a big old pain in the *advertiser censored*.

I do think it’s likely to be any day now, as it’s already taken longer than I thought for a ruling.

God I hope she drugged him. That would bring such comfort to his parent and all of us to know he was out of it while the horrors happened.

She wouldn’t have done it out of kindness. More likely it would be because she was either trying to kill him with drugs or trying to keep him quiet while the girls were home.

I'd bet LS went to the extreme (blunt object, knife, firearm) in an attempt to obscure bruising and injuries incurred during her rage Sunday/Monday, as part of her hatched plan that Gannon was a runaway/kidnapped and if/when found that LE would assume a 'kidnapper' had murdered him.

She obviously thought she would get away with it.

I felt the same way. I just wanted to be able to yell into the computer screen "Don't get in the truck!".

I always feel this way, as I'm sure all of us do, anytime we see a tragedy after the fact. "Princess Diana, don't get in that car!" "JFK Jr., don't get in that plane." "Kobe and your friends and children, don't get in that helicopter!" It is exponentially more horrific that this was a child and that this was an intentional act, by someone who was presumptively a member of his family.

I'm very behind on the facts, and have been gleaning a lot of info here. I admire the thoughtfulness with which you have all been theorizing about how this occurred. I've seen the Cousin It interview and the neighbor's driveway video, but nothing with Gannon speaking.

It's incredibly painful to think of how she employed multiple means to destroy him. This overkill is borne of such deep hatred and reminds me of how Rasputin was allegedly killed. Attempted poison, drowning, shooting until something worked. To do this to a child, to your husband's child, is unimaginable.

I feel so much for AS who must not live only with the grief but also the guilt, for having once loved this woman and bringing her into the lives of his children.

JMO

I wonder what May went to the house to see. What could it have been? To my knowledge, he didn't visit any crime scenes in the Frazee case.....

What did he feel he needed to see, where photographs wouldn't suffice? Blood evidence? Evidence of repair?

What, what, what would necessitate that visit?????
It must be important as both the DA and DDA were there.

Attachments

• DA DDA 2.png
    DA DDA 2.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 73
God I hope she drugged him. That would bring such comfort to his parents and all of us to know he was out of it while the horrors happened.

I found myself thinking exactly the same.
It's a horrifying thought when "I hope she drugged him first" because what came after was so, so much worse.
I have a real hard time with this case, so... it's probably for the best I can't keep up anyway.

No fricken clue. Massguy is getting frustrated!!!

Every judge is different, every case is different, and this virus is a big old pain in the *advertiser censored*.

I do think it’s likely to be any day now, as it’s already taken longer than I thought for a ruling.

Kind of along the same lines as I was thinking as well.
I suspect virus protocol is plugging things up, since it's messed up everything else too, pretty much.

jmo

While I don't discount the possibility that Sunday's events were unplanned, I absolutely DO believe that T intended to rid herself of GS sooner or later. Otherwise, what person (not to mention caregiver) could accidentally hurt a child in rage, then carry on with a heinous murder without a smidgeon of remorse? IMO, only (as jgarris noted) a stone-cold killer. Her nonchalant attitude about Gannon's whereabouts during the backwards interview was beyond the pale. While random strangers were distraught and panicked, she called out SM posters about the ridiculous notion that Gannon could be dead. Utterly barbaric.

GANNON...

working backwards on threads...no kidding!

MIL visit did factor in...He LOVED NANA!

MOO, she had been planning this for a long

long time... she had a lot of her steps in

place...she is inpatient and never willing to

work thru to completion, gets to that point

she thinks she can lie thru the

incompletions... I do not know if anger

or stress is factor at all, simply game of

strategy, and she sees the pieces about to fall

on her side, combined w/ the pieces she has

in place...

Nana to us, emotional for us, not for her...

just no opportunity to toy w/ Gannon, or

disappear him...

It gets harder and more horrifying each day we find out more & especially knowing the added charges. It brings me peace & joy to see pics and watch videos of Gannon that AS & LH have shared with us! I'm choosing to remember Gannon this way & am thankful that he experienced uncondional, infinite love from his birth parents and that he had many happy times with them & his little sisters during his 11 years!

#GannonStrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member