Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else remember the grand pronouncement NP made about MT hating smoke and smoking? (June or July)

I realize it was a NP line, but....it would be interesting if anyone could verify if she smoked.

FWIW, very early I also remember a media photo (grainy, dark photo) of MT out of the truck and it looked like she was smoking in that photo. However it vanished almost as quickly as it was posted.

Am beginning to think I am confusing my cases...:confused:o_O

I used to smoke. I usually would just flick it out of the window (cars now don't usually have ashtrays and I know, I was a litterbug). Only if there were fire warnings would I lean down and put it out.

What IF, the act of putting out the cigarette on the sidewalk, was to give an opportunity to 'check out' the storm drain at that location?

We know by the warrants, that the plates were placed in a different storm drain than the one in this picture.

@thekirbyfamily posted picks of the storm drains and the New drains that were being installed along Albany Ave.

This picture shows that the sidewalks and the drain were New, at This location.

IF, I recall correctly, the drain where the plates were found, had Not been replaced yet and may have had more room than the New version, in this picture.

IMO.

Locked in our houses (assuming most are abiding by the stay at home pleas from our public officials due to COVID-19). Whether they be small condos, apartments or mcmansions. We are all living under the same “horrible” restrictions that her lawyer has been claiming are undue and unfair hardships.

I thought your attachment was to show the shoes--which look like the tips of the shoes we see on the curb as MT is leaning out of the vehicle, whether snuffing out a cigarette or not.

Locked in our houses (assuming most are abiding by the stay at home pleas from our public officials due to COVID-19). Whether they be small condos, apartments or mcmansions. We are all living under the same “horrible” restrictions that her lawyer has been claiming are undue and unfair hardships.

I thought your attachment was to show the shoes--which look like the tips of the shoes we see on the curb as MT is leaning out of the vehicle, whether snuffing out a cigarette or not.
I used to smoke. I usually would just flick it out of the window (cars now don't usually have ashtrays and I know, I was a litterbug). Only if there were fire warnings would I lean down and put it out.

Snuffing out a cigarette against a sidewalk to avoid littering IMO doesn't jibe with a person who has no scruples when it comes to hooking up with a married man and moving in (with daughter) to live with him and his wife and 5 kids.
(Decades ago I was a back-seat passenger in a car with my sister (driver) and her friend, front-seat passenger, who was smoking--driving through a part of So. CA where one sign after another posted fire-zone warnings and pleas to not throw cigarettes out the window. So her friend throws her ciggie out the window. And in shock I ask her if she's read the signs. A moment of dead silence. rife with disapproval, from both of them. )

I really want to believe that lack of activity is just because of the slowing of courts due to the virus. I can't imagine that the case against MT won't move forward in a month or so. There seems to be so much evidence already collected to just quit this case.

MOO

Does anyone else remember the grand pronouncement NP made about MT hating smoke and smoking? (June or July)

I realize it was a NP line, but....it would be interesting if anyone could verify if she smoked.

FWIW, very early I also remember a media photo (grainy, dark photo) of MT out of the truck and it looked like she was smoking in that photo. However it vanished almost as quickly as it was posted.

Am beginning to think I am confusing my cases...:confused:o_O

Perhaps this was, er, a more recreational smoke???

JMHO YMMV

Nah, if there was any resemblance to any MT footwear choice, it was merely a coincidence. I trolled the internet for a picture of a bracelet on a female ankle.

Sadly STILL no report from Farmington PD OR CSP about the Fd Suicide....radio silence actually. WHY?

How did CSP monitoring folks watch Fd sit immobile in the garage of 4Jx for such a long period of time when he was to have been in Court in Stamford AND DO NOTHING???? We had the monitoring people, Atty Colangelo and Atty Smith all sitting around waiting for Fd to move and he never did? Why did this epic fail in monitoring happen and were there any consequences?

Why did Atty. P. and Atty Smith not alert CSP sooner that Fd had not yet arrived in Court? Didn't they have an obligation to make sure their client appeared? Atty Smith did nothing until 12:15 pm when Court was to have started by noon. Was this behaviour by Atty Smith reported and punished as they certainly IMO seem negligent in their duty to produce their client at Court. Why did someone from the firm not drive Fd to Court in Stamford? Was the firm of Pattis and Smith going to drop Fd as a client as he had no funds OR were the firm of Pattis and Smith being paid as public defenders all along and the citizens of CT were never made aware of this fact because the firm of Pattis and Smith 'choose' or 'aren't required' by the State of CT file appropriate paperwork in Hartford for representing clients as public defenders? Why are rules in place if the firm of Pattis and Smith aren't required to comply? IMO this is all quite disturbing as why have a process in Hartford if 'certain' firms aren't required to comply? Why can't/won't the firm of Pattis and Smith comply? Paperwork seems pretty simple but perhaps Norm Barnum thinks paperwork is 'for other people'!

Will all the details about the Fd Suicide simply be swept under the rug by CSP and Atty Colangelo?

We were told weeks ago that a report was being prepared by Farmington PD on the Fd Suicide? WHERE IS THE REPORT and why have none of the Press obtained a copy? WHY?

STILL no update on the Fd Glock 19 or other 'firearms' mentioned by Atty Hug from CSP or Farmington PD?

Stamford Advocate weeks ago filed FOIA request for the information from Farmington PD for the Glock 19 and who it was released to and radio silence from Lisa Backus?

Again, WHY?

Parking this video from WFSB here with a very long montage of the day Fd committed suicide. This video is really the only account available at this point to document the days events as the drone footage was pulled. Did CSP or Atty Colangelo request that WFSB pull the drone footage?

All this lack of transparency from CSP and Atty Colangelo sadly IMO smacks of the long tradition of lack of transparency from LE and CSP IMO in particular to the citizens of the State of CT and continues to be disappointing.

WFSB states that it appears Anna Curry showed up at 11:18am and stayed for 10 mins. Why not go into the house? Why did it take until shortly after noon for LE to show up at 4Jx? Did Anna Curry know that Fd planned to kill himself and was that her reason for delaying the requested welfare check?

Why has no information been presented to the public about the $6 million Fd/Anna Curry/Pattis PI/GV FAUX BOND? The State of CT accepted a huge bond that frankly wasn't worth the paper it was printed on and NO ARTICLES FROM THE PRESS and no charges filed against any of the participants to the bond including Anna Curry and the firm of Pattis and Smith. WHY? Is this issue being swept under the rug by Atty Colangelo and The State of CT as it appears they were duped by Fd and a less than scrupulous bonding company/insurer IMO? WHY?

So many questions remain as to why information on these issues and others are not forthcoming from the CSP and Atty Colangelo.

Simply wonder why....Is it ok for local LE to release powerful handguns to unknown people with no consequences and is it ok for accused individuals to submit false information to obtain a sizeable bond package?

Does it ever end and will we ever see consequences for ANYTHING in CT?

Having serious doubts about whether justice will ever be served here as it appears there is zero will on the part of the State to move any aspect of this tragic case forward.

I wonder if MT has sent Atty Colangelo and Gov. Lamont a postcard yet from the slopes in Argentina saying, "wish you could join me here as COVID19 hasn't reached Patagonia yet".... I wake up every morning expecting to hear that MT and Mama A and the caravan of sisters has packed up the Avon Apt and simply decided to flee and that the CSP monitoring of the bracelet is so poor that it takes days to figure out MT has even left....

IMO this has all turned into an unbelievable mess crafted by the State of CT......

So disappointing.

MOO

Sadly STILL no report from Farmington PD OR CSP about the Fd Suicide....radio silence actually. WHY?

How did CSP monitoring folks watch Fd sit immobile in the garage of 4Jx for such a long period of time when he was to have been in Court in Stamford AND DO NOTHING???? We had the monitoring people, Atty Colangelo and Atty Smith all sitting around waiting for Fd to move and he never did? Why did this epic fail in monitoring happen and were there any consequences?

Why did Atty. P. and Atty Smith not alert CSP sooner that Fd had not yet arrived in Court? Didn't they have an obligation to make sure their client appeared? Atty Smith did nothing until 12:15 pm when Court was to have started by noon. Was this behaviour by Atty Smith reported and punished as they certainly IMO seem negligent in their duty to produce their client at Court. Why did someone from the firm not drive Fd to Court in Stamford? Was the firm of Pattis and Smith going to drop Fd as a client as he had no funds OR were the firm of Pattis and Smith being paid as public defenders all along and the citizens of CT were never made aware of this fact because the firm of Pattis and Smith 'choose' or 'aren't required' by the State of CT file appropriate paperwork in Hartford for representing clients as public defenders? Why are rules in place if the firm of Pattis and Smith aren't required to comply? IMO this is all quite disturbing as why have a process in Hartford if 'certain' firms aren't required to comply? Why can't/won't the firm of Pattis and Smith comply? Paperwork seems pretty simple but perhaps Norm Barnum thinks paperwork is 'for other people'!

Will all the details about the Fd Suicide simply be swept under the rug by CSP and Atty Colangelo?

We were told weeks ago that a report was being prepared by Farmington PD on the Fd Suicide? WHERE IS THE REPORT and why have none of the Press obtained a copy? WHY?

STILL no update on the Fd Glock 19 or other 'firearms' mentioned by Atty Hug from CSP or Farmington PD?

Stamford Advocate weeks ago filed FOIA request for the information from Farmington PD for the Glock 19 and who it was released to and radio silence from Lisa Backus?

Again, WHY?

Parking this video from WFSB here with a very long montage of the day Fd committed suicide. This video is really the only account available at this point to document the days events as the drone footage was pulled. Did CSP or Atty Colangelo request that WFSB pull the drone footage?

All this lack of transparency from CSP and Atty Colangelo sadly IMO smacks of the long tradition of lack of transparency from LE and CSP IMO in particular to the citizens of the State of CT and continues to be disappointing.

WFSB states that it appears Anna Curry showed up at 11:18am and stayed for 10 mins. Why not go into the house? Why did it take until shortly after noon for LE to show up at 4Jx? Did Anna Curry know that Fd planned to kill himself and was that her reason for delaying the requested welfare check?

Why has no information been presented to the public about the $6 million Fd/Anna Curry/Pattis PI/GV FAUX BOND? The State of CT accepted a huge bond that frankly wasn't worth the paper it was printed on and NO ARTICLES FROM THE PRESS and no charges filed against any of the participants to the bond including Anna Curry and the firm of Pattis and Smith. WHY? Is this issue being swept under the rug by Atty Colangelo and The State of CT as it appears they were duped by Fd and a less than scrupulous bonding company/insurer IMO? WHY?

So many questions remain as to why information on these issues and others are not forthcoming from the CSP and Atty Colangelo.

Simply wonder why....Is it ok for local LE to release powerful handguns to unknown people with no consequences and is it ok for accused individuals to submit false information to obtain a sizeable bond package?

Having serious doubts about whether justice will ever be served here as it appears there is zero will on the part of the State to move any aspect of this tragic case forward.

I wonder if MT has sent Atty Colangelo and Gov. Lamont a postcard yet from the slopes in Argentina saying, "wish you could join me here as COVID19 hasn't reached Patagonia yet".... I wake up every morning expecting to hear that MT and Mama A and the caravan of sisters has packed up the Avon Apt and simply decided to flee and that the CSP monitoring of the bracelet is so poor that it takes days to figure out MT has even left....

IMO this has all turned into an unbelievable mess crafted by the State of CT......

So disappointing.

MOO

I wonder if the press or anyone else has FOIA'd records of the CT Dept of Insurance for records of any investigation it should have done on the bail bond issue. I've also wondered how it was that Atty Ryan McGuigan got to be the lawyer for the insurer, Palmetto. WFSB had him on more than once commenting on the case--as a defense lawyer and a former prosecutor. I just googled RM and got this post on WS by sleuth66 back on 1/28--wondering the same thing about Atty RM:

"OK, so Ryan McGuigan is Palmetto's local lawyer?
He was also on the news a lot after the initial FD/MT arrests on June 1 commenting on things like, LE should be searching the drains at 80MS, etc. Quoted in a lot of the analysis of the case. Wonder if/how he got connected to Palmetto on the Dulos case...

Here's one example:
Attorney sheds light on Dulos case after Troconis speaks with detectives"

So how Does a defense lawyer--supposedly uninvolved in the case he's commenting on--get to be the lawyer for the bail bond insurer that is insuring the bond for the defendant in the same case?

INDEED!! Although I DO have my soap dish and lemon squeezer ... :p Do we know if MT had these coveted items returned to her yet? Poor thing, having to squeeze a lemon BY HAND! And where on earth does she put the soap she so desperately needs to clean her dirty conscience? MOO

Good to see this reminder from NCPD about DV issues amidst COVID19 lockdowns/shelter in place orders...tough times for many people now, particularly those that experience DV.....PS Including Spanish version for those 'Spanish Speakers' such as MT who might need some counselling during these tough times!

CTSAFE.png CTSAFE.png

DVSpanish.png DVSpanish.png

Last edited:
Good to see this reminder from NCPD about DV issues amidst COVID19 lockdowns/shelter in place orders...tough times for many people now, particularly those that experience DV.....PS Including Spanish version for those 'Spanish Speakers' such as MT who might need some counselling during these tough times!

View attachment 240131 View attachment 240131

View attachment 240132 View attachment 240132

More reading matter: Letter to editor about NP, that I think will resonate

Letter: No decency

Fotis-Dulos-home-in-Farmington-2.jpg

Images: Police Take Fotis Dulos, Estranged Husband of Missing Mom Jennifer Dulos, Into Custody

Article dated January 10, photo dated August 12.

Have we talked about that Thule case quite enough yet??? Until we hear what Mr. Colangelo has to say.

I suppose Fd used it for water-ski equipment in August? Would the Avon club types talk with him by August?

JMHO YMMV LRR

Again, WHY?

So disappointing.

MOO
After reading this, all I can think about is GF and how frustrated and disappointed with the case, she must be.
If anyone deserves answers to these excellent questions, it is her. And if there is any one who can make these CT officials be accountable to provide these answers, it is her.
She is the reason why I still try to remain positive that justice will be done for JD because she not only has the time, the money and the lawyers to demand answers, she’s a mother who lost her child and she won’t rest until those people involved in her disappearance are brought to justice. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa