FL FL - Jack "Don" Lewis, 59, Tampa, 18 Aug 1997 ("Tiger King" missing husband) Joe Exotic guilty

I was trying to put a timeline together but at this point I think it's a waste of time since it isn't factual. A lot of it is based on Carole's fantastical make-believe life. "Dr. F" can't be proven, she contradicts her & Don's chance meeting on Delaware St" story with a completely different story in divorce court transcripts. Who knows what to believe.

I was trying to put a timeline together but at this point I think it's a waste of time since it isn't factual. A lot of it is based on Carole's fantastical make-believe life. "Dr. F" can't be proven, she contradicts her & Don's chance meeting on Delaware St" story with a completely different story in divorce court transcripts. Who knows what to believe.

BBM

Nebraska Av, not Delaware St.
Prostitution Legal on Nebraska Ave | Tampa News Force

If i were you, i wouldn't believe a word she says. MOO

Her "i'm writing this from the future" vlog just makes her look more suspicious than she already was. MOO
She now blames Don's family for pressuring her to declare him dead after the 5 years because they all wanted to collect the life insurance money.

JMO

Wait Just a Second Here. Satire.
@PatLaurel sbm ^ FYI, for anyone reading ^ link (TampaNewsForce.com) re purported 'legalization of prostitution' on certain Tampa FL avenue, see below from "About" tab there:
"What is Tampa News Force?
Tampa News Force the only 24/7 hyperlocal satire news team in the world. We are ready to report the most important things happening in Florida and Tampa Bay at any moment."
^ Prostitution Legal on Nebraska Ave | Tampa News Force (red-ed by me)

Wait Just a Second Here. Satire.
@PatLaurel sbm ^ FYI, for anyone reading ^ link (TampaNewsForce.com) re purported 'legalization of prostitution' on certain Tampa FL avenue, see below from "About" tab there:
"What is Tampa News Force?
Tampa News Force the only 24/7 hyperlocal satire news team in the world. We are ready to report the most important things happening in Florida and Tampa Bay at any moment."
^ Prostitution Legal on Nebraska Ave | Tampa News Force (red-ed by me)

It was the best link i found to politely explain to @itsreenw what Nebraska Av was, and still is, known for.

I still think the timeline could be important/helpful. Not to establish the facts, but to establish the lies. News reports, videos, vlogs, interviews- are all dated. If you can correlate the lies with different points in time, different motives could become obvious. Lies are created to serve a purpose. Tie the lie to the purpose- over time- & credibility is gone. I think a timeline could become key to going beyond a shadow of a doubt in a trial situation with no body. I say if you’re up to wading through the miles of info to get a timeline- go for it!

I thought they said no record of an out going flight at all from that air port or something like that
I thought I saw/read that too. Then CB explains there wouldn’t be a flight plan because Don needed to “fly under the radar” with no license. Can’t recall exactly.

Welcome to WS @Rachelbrzoz!

Van Found at Airport. Flight Plan Required or Not?
Briefly:
Doubtful imo that a pilot was required to file a flight plan at that 27 acre airport (cd/be wrong). And if that's true, then I'm not assigning any significance to CB's claim, or anyone's claim, that there was something nefarious about JDL not filing a flight plan.
Can anyone link to source re JDL's pilot license suspension? If in TK vids, a time stamp too?
Not so briefly:

List of FL airports: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airports_in_Florida
From link posted by @JudgeJoe :
“... his white 1989 Dodge van was found abandoned at the Pilot Country Airport, a private airport near State Road 52 and U.S. 41 in Pasco County, Florida,” according to the Charley Project, an organization that profiles missing persons cases... He knows how to fly a plane and he owned several, but he'd been involved in three aviation accidents and his pilot's license was suspended at the time of his disappearance." bbm
Pilot Country Airport* is a "fly in community" basically part of a planned ~70 home subdivision, where residents can keep their small private planes either on their own house lots or at tie-downs on airfield, or in central hangar. From lots, pilots can taxi planes onto airstrip for take-off. Primarily recreational flying.
At link below* I see nothing about control tower, altho, IIUC, at least now, pilots can file flight plans, even if using an airport w'out control tower (but IDK how or specifics).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* "The Pilot Country Airport is a privately owned and operated facility, founded in 1971 by Gallops Inc. The 27-acre airport is part of a residential housing area originally designed for lots. Current residential lots at the airport (to date, fewer than the planned 70 are developed) have direct access to taxi ways directly from the home sites, making Pilot Country Airport a true fly-in community." https://www.cfaspp.com/FASP/AirportPDFs/pilotcountryapril2005.pdf
For birds eye photo, see also: 636894797105374374-123_Pilot_Country.pdf

I didn’t really want to “like” that, as I don’t wish death threats on anybody, but I do wish for justice. And if CB’s ego & desire for attention wasn’t so enormous, she wouldn’t have been “betrayed” by the docu people. Kinda surprised they didn’t haul in attorneys to review the contracts to limit what sort of info could be aired. Moo

Does that, and the calls in the video above, fall under free speech, just like Don's restraining order against CB did?

JMO MOO
Good question! There appears to be a fine line between “free speech”, “threat” & “harassment”. Couldn’t wade through all those nasty messages, but I bet between COVID-19 and this horrible publicity that revenue for Big Cat Rescue will be waaaaay down for 2020. Even corporate sponsors, wildlife people & environmental groups are going to want to avoid being associated with her- just in case. Moo

Good question! There appears to be a fine line between “free speech”, “threat” & “harassment”. Couldn’t wade through all those nasty messages, but I bet between COVID-19 and this horrible publicity that revenue for Big Cat Rescue will be waaaaay down for 2020. Even corporate sponsors, wildlife people & environmental groups are going to want to avoid being associated with her- just in case. Moo

(Misplaced the link... video below and not above.)

BBM

I worry about the animals' future, that's all! Ohh and to what happened to Don Lewis!

MOO

I was referring to CB here. Just type her last name and you will find her.

For Don, type Jack D in the name field.
Oh yeah- that’s prob why you wrote CB.:rolleyes: Wow. So that reminds me of when CB stated (I think in TK video) that there were rumors that Don showed a plane to a prospective buyer & he was thrown out into the Gulf of Mexico. Hmmmm.

Still get nada with Jack D Lewis. No clue what I’m screwing up.:eek:

Oh yeah- that’s prob why you wrote CB.:rolleyes: Wow. So that reminds me of when CB stated (I think in TK video) that there were rumors that Don showed a plane to a prospective buyer & he was thrown out into the Gulf of Mexico. Hmmmm.

Still get nada with Jack D Lewis. No clue what I’m screwing up.:eek:

Check the attached image.

Attachments

• DonLicense.pdf
    91.8 KB · Views: 30

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads