FL FL - Jack "Don" Lewis, 59, Tampa, 18 Aug 1997 ("Tiger King" missing husband) Joe Exotic guilty

Not sure where else to post this:

"Bhagavan Antle, better known as Doc Antle, was charged in October 2020 with illegally purchasing endangered lion cubs in Virginia for display at the park, Myrtle Beach Safari, along with nine misdemeanor animal cruelty charges. A Virginia jury convicted him on Friday of two felony counts of wildlife trafficking and two felony counts of conspiring to wildlife traffic, prosecutors said. Mr. Antle was cleared of all the misdemeanor charges he faced.

Each felony count is punishable by a maximum of five years imprisonment, according to state law. Mr. Antle is to be sentenced on Sept. 14."

4 counts at a maximum of 5 years per count could = a lengthy sentence if given in full. Not to mention other charges against this same defendant.

Anything I can find about bcr im looking for
The interent will not disapoint you at all. Live journal readings even. .
I do think Carol has a story to tell. I think 6 to 8 more years before anything really revealing happens.
She has to know more or she wouldnt be so smug. As she ages her truths will fail her ,i think.

The interent will not disapoint you at all. Live journal readings even. .
I do think Carol has a story to tell. I think 6 to 8 more years before anything really revealing happens.
She has to know more or she wouldnt be so smug. As she ages her truths will fail her ,i think.
To be fair, if I had an abusive husband who had groomed me, I'd be happy and smug if he went missing with or without involvement from me.

I giggle everytime I imagine your pretend vioce saying this to me in person .
ETA It reminds me of my most favorite woman ever.
"...He took a flower in its prime! And then he used it! And he abused it!..." - Cell Block Tango, Chicago

Last edited:
"scavenged for food in dumpsters"? Just....why?

Also, domestic violence by women against men is wildly underreported and not taken seriously, esp during this time. This needs to change, not that he was a saint but he deserved to be safe.

Also it makes me sad that he didn't follow through on psychiatric help, which it seems he actually needed.

Last edited:
"scavenged for food in dumpsters"? Just....why?
Anything to demean and belittle his memory.
What gets me is "t-shirt from Kmart". So what if his shirt was from a lower end department store.
How about you share what color it was?
I don't recall...was it ever confirmed that he actually went to a psychiatrist?

Anything to demean and belittle his memory.
What gets me is "t-shirt from Kmart". So what if his shirt was from a lower end department store.
How about you share what color it was?
I don't recall...was it ever confirmed that he actually went to a psychiatrist?
Shirt from Kmart is fairly sensible,, esp when working with messy animals

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back