OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the W's had some plan or idea that GW4 would be the one to get out. Which is why he was the most vocal on the tapes that AC talked about in his hearing. I don't think he's going to do anything to be with his son. That kid is and was always secondary. That kid was used as a means to control and punish his ex-wife. Does anyone on here really believe that these people are capable of loving a child the way a parent should? Children are nothing more than tools to them. GW4 is no different or better than the rest of the people in that family. My opinion.

I agree with you. The 4 Wagners are sick to no end, and those children were only a means to an end for them. So sad.

Why is everyone ignoring the previous post from Christopher Madden about Deb Hatfield and Commissioner Tony montgomery of Pike County OH? This explains the death threats against Charlie Reader, Brian Reader and Jason savage

I wonder if the W's had some plan or idea that GW4 would be the one to get out. Which is why he was the most vocal on the tapes that AC talked about in his hearing. I don't think he's going to do anything to be with his son. That kid is and was always secondary. That kid was used as a means to control and punish his ex-wife. Does anyone on here really believe that these people are capable of loving a child the way a parent should? Children are nothing more than tools to them. GW4 is no different or better than the rest of the people in that family. My opinion.
I really think that the Wagners though that George Wagner iv was not going to get arrested that’s why he was the most vocal On the revenge talk and escape planning, he also thought the same thing that he wouldn’t be arrested, JMO

According to the indictment, the Wagners monitored the social media accounts of the victims, shared information about the victims, their homes, sleeping habits and cameras on the homes.

‒ The indictment also accuses the Wagners of buying shoes, ammunition, a magazine clip, items to build "brass catchers" and "silencers." They're also accused of moving the bodies of two of the victims, destroying the silencer, phones and cameras.

‒ DeWine said the killings were meticulously planned for a period of months. The Wagners are believed to have studied the victims and their habits, as well as the layouts of the trailers where they stayed before committing the homicides in the "dead of night" and executing the eight members of the Rhoden family.
The Daily Jeffersonian

According to DeWine’s office, the indictments “were filed less than a week after authorities confirmed the existence of a homemade firearm suppressor believed to have been built by the suspects.” The indictments allege that “the suspects purchased ammunition, a magazine clip, brass catcher(s), and a bug detector in preparation for the crimes.”

“They also allegedly obtained and shared information about the physical layouts of the victims’ properties, their habits and routines,sleeping locations, and counter surveillance devices present on their properties, including pets.”

Ohio AG: 'Today is the Day' —  Arrests made in connection with Rhoden murders

Why is everyone ignoring the previous post from Christopher Madden about Deb Hatfield and Commissioner Tony montgomery of Pike County OH? This explains the death threats against Charlie Reader, Brian Reader and Jason savage
Loomis I agree the death threats are something to.look into. Why would DH want these 3 men dead? What is her motive? I don't think it's a coincidence she hired someone to kill the same people GW4 was very verbal about killing. I don't know if or how the commissioner is connected to W4.
I can't share DH facebook post but she was very vocal that the W4 was set up and that LE was trying to frame her for the murders so this part is JMO.

I think it is very odd no other MSM source has picked this story up.

I can't help but wonder why?

Madden's 2017 arrest for shooting up Pike County Detective Savage's house
was mentioned in the local Media back then.

When interrogated by LE, DH denied everything Madden accused her of and apparently she was not caught giving him any payments or caught on hidden tapes or video requesting the hit or else she would have been arrested too.

Be interesting to know how the "3 Stooges" ended up together.

I don't think it's a coincidence she hired someone to kill the same people GW4 was very verbal about killing.
(Snipped)

GW4 made threats towards Reader but I don't know if he mentioned B. Reader or Savage in his murderous rants. It was DeWine and BCI Special Agent Scheiderer who Canepa said he also threatened.

Also, GW4 wanted to take revenge against anyone who went against them and it is not a stretch to imagine the Wagners might see the Sheriff's brother as an enemy also, considering the 2 brothers would stand together.

Side note:
A while ago I was listening to the
arrest press conference again and noticed a journalist/newscaster asking Reader if he was taking precautions against threats that were made against him and he responded yes, that he knew what the Wagners were capable of, he had seen their "work" and now they were all in jail so it was a non-issue.

I thought no one knew about those threats until they were mentioned at the bond hearings. I wonder when and how word got out in the public, before the arrests, that the Wagners were threatening LE in their community. Of course Reader was told by BCI but I'm surprised the media would know about this stuff going on.

Does anyone actually think DH is believable?

What does all this have to do with the Rhoden Murders? I believe the state has a good case against the 4 Wagners, including a great deal of digital data from their cell phone records, phone conversations, etc. LE even has DNA evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark