Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we know is that it was a business account. But Lori was part of the business and authorized to manage the account so when Charles asked the bank to reverse the transfers the bank refused because they had been duly authorized by Lori.

Whether it was considered embezzlement would depend on the statute and the business agreements in place. It's not clear which of Charles's business entities had the account and who was an officer/member. There does not appear to be a business entity in Arizona that Charles was an officer/member of. R.I.T.E Planning group seems to exist only on Linkedin. PFS Marketing exists in Texas but the Texas SoS charges to look at it's organization documents.

Arizona's embezzlement statutes are explained here: Arizona Embezzlement Laws - FindLaw

They seem to be referring to this actual statute which is for theft: 13-1802 - Theft; classification; definitions

It would be tricky in Arizona to separate what was Charles's property from Lori's since ALL income earned during the marriage was legally half his and half hers.

I would note that CV had apparently changed his business (PFS) from an LLC to a corporation in Texas late in 2018. If that is true there are a lot of implications that could effect the answer to your question. At one extreme CV may have defrauded Lori out of her interest in the business. At another extreme it could mean Lori no longer had any interest in the business and her actions were felonious. It would all depend on the details of what was done and when.

You need to link the details of the company you have mentioned showing a connection to LV and CV and any evidence of what you have found for what you are alleging. I don't believe there is any and I wonder why you are trying to smear a dead man.

I think it is important to understand all the possible motives of the events that happened, and distinguish facts from ideas, emotions and what each of us believes.
I see the point in mentioning CV's and LV's mutual business account. It's a fact that LV has taken the money out of it and was at least authorized by CV to do so, for she had the access and authority, as I understand it's an established fact (based on the absence of prosecution?). It's also a fact, that she and CV had mutual income earned during the marriage, according to the law, because they were not separated. So what that says to me is that it is possible (not that it's a fact) that when LV was taking money without CV's permission from the account, she maybe believed that it was her right to do so.
The other question is why would she think so - is that because she was so evil, or mentally sick, was it a plan or not, - all these are our guesses based on the other facts that we can see at the moment.

I personally believe that the sick mind can justify/rationalize different actions to itself and to others who are eager to believe those are right and correct because it fits their past beliefs. In my opinion this is what we hear from Cox's family. For me, it's important to see all possible influences and actions to make a complete picture.

I don't think though that CV's business partners could have any possible role in threats to kids or whatever. I don't think this can be any working hypothesis
based on all the information and evidences we know up till now (I mean statements from all related to LV parties about Kay's threats, mentioning of "custody issues" etc).

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time believing that Chad would ever listen to anyone's pleas to end the agony of the relatives of the missing children and volunteer information that would lead to their discovery (or better: recovery). Perps don't care about their victims or victims' families. They only care about themselves. He isn't going to incriminate himself.

I think it is important to understand all the possible motives of the events that happened, and distinguish facts from ideas, emotions and what each of us believes.
I see the point in mentioning CV's and LV's mutual business account. It's a fact that LV has taken the money out of it and was at least authorized by CV to do so, for she had the access and authority, as I understand it's an established fact (based on the absence of prosecution?). It's also a fact, that she and CV had mutual income earned during the marriage, according to the law, because they were not separated. So what that says to me is that it is possible (not that it's a fact) that when LV was taking money without CV's permission from the account, she maybe believed that it was her right to do so.
The other question is why would she think so - is that because she was so evil, or mentally sick, was it a plan or not, - all these are our guesses based on the other facts that we can see at the moment.

I personally believe that the sick mind can justify/rationalize different actions to itself and to others who are eager to believe those are right and correct because it fits their past beliefs. In my opinion this is what we hear from Cox's family. For me, it's important to see all possible influences and actions to make a complete picture.

I don't think though that CV's business partners could have any possible role in threats to kids or whatever. I don't think this can be any working hypothesis
based on all the information and evidences we know up till now (I mean statements from all related to LV parties about Kay's threats, mentioning of "custody issues" etc).

Part of our problem with a "complete" picture is most of us are abiding by TOS in our sleuthing.

This thing of presenting information as outside of TOS and muddying the waters with it, always fact never opinion, I dunno where it's coming from or why it's being allowed.

Jmo

I'm having a hard time believing that Chad would ever listen to anyone's pleas to end the agony of the relatives of the missing children and volunteer information that would lead to their discovery (or better: recovery). Perps don't care about their victims or victims' families. They only care about themselves. He isn't going to incriminate himself.
Agree, he can't say anything truthful, but every time the Woodcocks get the opportunity to speak publicly it brings him back into the spotlight, and highlights not only how callous he is but how he could do something about it if he wasn't guilty. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419