GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

So if she was seen alive on the 8th, that means a slim window for CJay and Shane to have murdered her before they reported her missing. Unless they dumped the body on a later day, but after they reported her missing, the searches were ongoing, it would have been difficult to move her without being seen. Just a thought.

So if she was seen alive on the 8th, that means a slim window for CJay and Shane to have murdered her before they reported her missing. Unless they dumped the body on a later day, but after they reported her missing, the searches were ongoing, it would have been difficult to move her without being seen. Just a thought.

Im struggling with that sighting on the 8th..

Yeah, just that little seed of doubt, that if it is true, it can change a lot.

I wish I knew who saw her, because I thought it was Cjay and Shane that said they had seen her at lunchtime on Friday, if so, why report her missing so early (6:30pm) so was it a member of the public who saw her? I know her phone last pinged at Emsworth skate park at 2pm but IMO I don’t think she was with the phone.

Just studying google maps a little bit, are there only 2 enterences into the Thicket, one at Forest Bere and one at the pond?

MAYBE, the couple who reported Louise missing, had 'a feeling' something was wrong/off kilter.
L had argued with her mother the day before, reports in the papers had said L was depressed etc.
Tensions were high because of lockdown.
Perhaps Louise had had an argument too with the bailed couple saying she was going somewhere else, a person picks her up (in a red van?). Couple are wary or disapprove of the person/s she's going to stay with...
Maybe they thought the best way to make sure she is safe is by reporting her missing? Or maybe I've had too much sun today!

Just studying google maps a little bit, are there only 2 enterences into the Thicket, one at Forest Bere and one at the pond?

There are several entrances on foot and at least 2 by car that I know of. I've just thought though I'm pretty sure the car park had been closed in lockdown. I've attached a photo showing the main carpark (saying Forest of Bere) a pin showing the area the police are situated carrying out their search. I would have thought that road had a gate across to stop people driving down it, I just can't remember what it usually has-any other local people able to help out? Which makes it more likely that Louise was lured there first rather than driven?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200526-235517.png
    Screenshot_20200526-235517.png
    138 KB · Views: 27
There are several entrances on foot and at least 2 by car that I know of. I've just thought though I'm pretty sure the car park had been closed in lockdown. I've attached a photo showing the main carpark (saying Forest of Bere) a pin showing the area the police are situated carrying out their search. I would have thought that road had a gate across to stop people driving down it, I just can't remember what it usually has-any other local people able to help out? Which makes it more likely that Louise was lured there first rather than driven?

No I believe the carparks have been open throughout lockdown, but I’m only going on what I remember on Wednesday last week when I drove past! I’m sure you can enter on foot in quite a few places via Leigh Park Gardens but it’s been a while since I’ve been up there, a friend hung himself up there a few years back and the place just creeps me out! @magicslipper do you know how many entrances there are on foot and road?!

Wondering if several people are implicated in this and the police are struggling to know who to charge with murder

If several people are involved all of them can be charged with joint enterprise murder if they were there or had knowledge and did nothing to stop it happening. Or if they 'just' helped clean up etc... they can still be charged with serious crimes.

If several people are involved all of them can be charged with joint enterprise murder if they were there or had knowledge and did nothing to stop it happening. Or if they 'just' helped clean up etc... they can still be charged with serious crimes.

Absolutely. While on jury service one of our cases was a man accused of giving lift to two men who had just shot someone dead, taking them half a mile away from the scene of the crime. The charge against him was murder the same as those who pulled the trigger.

Is there any more info on Louise's boyfriend who was suppose to be coming to stay with her at her mum's?

Earlier on in the thread someone mentioned an online boyfriend, could it be possible this boyfriend is the red van driver?
Maybe CJ wouldn't let him visit at the flat?
Maybe he is alot older than Louise if he is an online "boyfriend"?

I wish I knew who saw her, because I thought it was Cjay and Shane that said they had seen her at lunchtime on Friday, if so, why report her missing so early (6:30pm) so was it a member of the public who saw her? I know her phone last pinged at Emsworth skate park at 2pm but IMO I don’t think she was with the phone.
My shot in the dark at this point is that they had reason to be worried about her and she stopped answering her phone, when the battery died they called the police. Perhaps their charge of kidnapping is related to their reason for being worried. I don't know the UK legal definition of kidnapping so I really shouldn't speculate but maybe they had been so worried about her behavior they had locked her up and she escaped?

My shot in the dark at this point is that they had reason to be worried about her and she stopped answering her phone, when the battery died they called the police. Perhaps their charge of kidnapping is related to their reason for being worried. I don't know the UK legal definition of kidnapping so I really shouldn't speculate but maybe they had been so worried about her behavior they had locked her up and she escaped?

Yes this was my thought initially! That they were tying to keep her safe and she (being a typical teenager) didn’t see it that way!

Although the theories about the red van and boyfriend are plausible, I feel the police would have made more of a point about it. Plus it hasn't actually been confirmed as Louise and only one person has reported the siting. It's just not reliable enough imo

I think the fact the police are asking for CCTV from the 8th shows they think that Louise was alive and walking about Leigh Park. It's telling that they haven't released any other specific details that they normally would such as family saying what time they left, what they were wearing etc. I think that Louise was alive when she went into the Thicket. It would have been v difficult to move Louise out of their flat or around a busy, built up area with everyone on lock down and VE day.

I can't see police arresting the two on suspicion of kidnap for something as simple as keeping Louise from going out. Maybe if she was the one to call them. But during a missing person investigation it would seem too heavy handed?

Although the theories about the red van and boyfriend are plausible, I feel the police would have made more of a point about it. Plus it hasn't actually been confirmed as Louise and only one person has reported the siting. It's just not reliable enough imo

I agree actually, I think it's more to do with the arrested male. so often in these sorts of cases there was alcohol involved, an unwanted advance happened, she threatened to tell everyone etc etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back