GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

Just wanted to say to @magicslipper and @Deppy I hope you guys stick around even after this case is done. You've both made very welcome additions :)

Aww thanks Chimpface, I would love to stay around! I’m obsessed by true crime so as you can imagine I’m in my element but at the same time it is surreal that it is on our doorstep and really upsetting watching it all unfold. I’m assuming most cases have someone within the forum that is local to the crime?! Or is this a bit unusual having two locals who are able to share so much information?!

Aww thanks Chimpface, I would love to stay around! I’m obsessed by true crime so as you can imagine I’m in my element but at the same time it is surreal that it is on our doorstep and really upsetting watching it all unfold. I’m assuming most cases have someone within the forum that is local to the crime?! Or is this a bit unusual having two locals who are able to share so much information?!

I'd say it is fairly uncommon, the forum is very heavily geared towards the US with no where near the amount of users in the UK so it's always nice to see more join!

I'd say it is fairly uncommon, the forum is very heavily geared towards the US with no where near the amount of users in the UK so it's always nice to see more join!

I don’t follow many US cases. One of the cases I did follow was Cayley Anthony and that was because I was in Orange County at the time they found her body (we were on holiday)

Our local paper. Police say they don't know how Louise got from Somborne Drive to the Thicket. Does this mean they have lots of pieces of the puzzle but can't work out that piece? Police launch murder investigation after body of missing Louise Smith found

It certainly sounds that way doesn’t it! They want people from 1:30 to 4:30pm to come forward with any CCTV etc but how did she get there?! Is that why they want the footage?! The only mention of a vehicle was that red van and that isn’t confirmed it was definitely Louise!

Can anyone remember the Becky Watts case?! Wasn’t she lured to the woods At one point by the step brother and his girlfriend? Too many similarities for my liking!

It certainly sounds that way doesn’t it! They want people from 1:30 to 4:30pm to come forward with any CCTV etc but how did she get there?! Is that why they want the footage?! The only mention of a vehicle was that red van and that isn’t confirmed it was definitely Louise!

Can anyone remember the Becky Watts case?! Wasn’t she lured to the woods At one point by the step brother and his girlfriend? Too many similarities for my liking!
Becky was killed in her bedroom but they said they had planned to take her to the woods. Instead removed her to their place and dismembered her in their bath.

Evil is so often close to home in these cases.

JMO

Louise was seen on CCTV in Tesco's around 7.30pm on 7th May. She was reported missing around 6.30 pm on the 8th. The Police seem to not be confident about the sighting in Somborne Drive around 12 noon on the 8th.
SO, when was Louise killed (and where), and when was her body left in the Thicket? (Unless both events happened there).
If she was reported missing by her potential killer/s on the 8th I would guess she died the previous evening or night? Body disposed of at a quiet time, so as not to draw attention during a busy day celebrating VE day, in an area with lots of dog walkers, cyclists etc.
I guess it's possible L was abducted/killed by a chancer/stranger, so timelines could change. Sorry if I'm rambling, I'm just finding this case quite baffling.

Well you guys have just questioned everything that I too am questioning! I wouldn’t report my daughter missing if she had been seen at midday on Friday and wasn’t home by 6:30pm, that does not add up!! That suggests she was last seen Thursday evening.

Scorpiette I don’t think it’s a chancer/stranger I think she knew her killer! It makes more sense that she went missing on the Thursday night and Cjay and Shane report her missing the following day. I just wish we knew if Friday was a definite sighting because I’m sure that sighting came from Cjay and Shane.

Louises body was ID by DNA! According to the Telegraph the police are searching for “trainers and petrol”

Four days prior to Louises body being found Hampshire Fire & Rescue tweeted to say they had reports of fires in Havant thicket, those tweets have now been removed, why?

The community were told NOT to search for Louise, especially in Leigh Park Gardens and Havant thicket, why?!

We have another local girl who has gone missing, Trinity, police have asked the community to help in their search for her, so why can we search for Trinity but not Louise, did the police know what they were looking for?!! It’s a very baffling case for sure.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidtruong24
Back