Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredibly stupid to literally bury the remains in his own backyard.

But if you look at it within the context of their end of the world POV (July 22, 2020), it makes more sense.

Why worry about bodies in the backyard, the exhumation of your dead wife, the appearance of marrying your side piece so soon, Law Enforcement & the Courts. The world is going to end and CD & LV wouldn't be accountable for any of that silly stuff.

Chad is probably taking credit for Covid19 :rolleyes:

bbm - not sure about the Covid stuff but for sure taking credit for all the work on "preparing earthquakes" that he instructed ZP & MP to work on. After all, the whole area has been a shaking (from central Idaho to Wyoming) for the past few months. Even the angel Maroni statue on top of the temple in SLC crashed to the ground earlier this year.

Does anyone else appreciate the irony the Judge Lori worked hard to have her attorney get removed from her case is now the judge presiding over Chad's case AND the custody case with Kay&Larry? Just me? Aw well that's okay, I appreciate something light-hearted like this in these very dark times. :D

Thanks for posting, but I’m a bit puzzled by this article’s focus on “liberals” and “elites” as the main problem here. As opposed to, say, the actual murderers.

JMO but any blame here should be firmly on CD, LVD and any coconspirators. And stay there. Not sure that mainstream churchgoers have much to fear on any score from this case. Aside from their perfectly natural horror and revulsion, of course.
ITA! Of all the times that it's not appropriate to drag partisan politics and baseless accusations into the discussion THIS is definitely not the time to do so

Lots of good questions here that I am curious about myself.

IIRC, in MG's interview with Nate, she said she visited Lori sometime after Tylee went missing (Lori said Tylee was away at BYU-I) and before JJ went missing - so sometime in mid-September 2019. MG made the ominous statement that Lori told her JJ had "turned into a zombie" the day before MG arrived, though MG thought JJ acted normally. MG said Lori indicated she was going to ask Kay to take custody of JJ again, and later told MG an elaborate story of how she turned JJ over to Kay.
Does anyone know more details of when this trip took place (I need to go back and check the timeline).
Either way -- sounds to me that JJ's murder (MOO) was a hasty decision. Unsure whether they always planned to kill JJ (like you say, he was rated Light after Tylee was rated Dark) or if that decision came after (maybe JJ started asking too many questions about Tylee). MOO.

I personally think after TR disappearance LVD realised how little she actually had mothered him. He was harder than she remembered. And CD became resentful of the time he took up.

I think the plan was for him to go to KW & LW. As MG described but I think the money he brought in through having a deceased father and his disabilities sealed his fate. LVD had never really worked and CD couldn't run a publishing company without someone doing the books for him and they'd want to be paid unlike poor TD who did the books and worked.

So sad how many people had to die so LVD and CD could live life without working.

The orange tarp appears to be the same shape as the hole they are photographing. Heartbreaking.

WARNING GRAPHIC DISCUSSION - please roll & scroll if you are not ok with discussion of body disposal.

It appears to me that this could be 2 halves of a body. The head in the lower portion and the waist & leg portion next to it. Like it was bifurcated in the center and laid shoulder & hip next to each other. I agree it does appear to be the same shape as the orange tarp - as if it were a puzzle piece lifted out of the ground, JMO

If you look at the last 2 pictures here you see someone in a bright orange coat. I stumbled upon a private Search and Rescue company in Idaho Falls that has cadaver dogs and their "uniform" is bright orange hats, coats, vests, even bright orange dog gear. I chalked up that bright orange thing as some part of their gear. JMO

The company is Snake River Search.

Snake River Search raising money during annual Oktoberfest | East Idaho News

One of the comments on that link is pretty interesting....

How many people sit squarely in the camp of "all the religious stuff is made up bull crap that Chad doesn't really believe"?
Does anyone think that Chad and Lori really believe this stuff?
The reason I ask pertains to the way that Tylee may have been disposed of (hate to type that).
There was something in the documents that IP had on his computer that describes a dark level spirit that was "now sealed away" or something to that effect. Does anyone remember that? Was it Nick Schneider that was referring to? I can't remember for sure and can't locate the document. Maybe it was in the email Chad sent Lori when he rated her family members? Lori (Chad) claim that JJ was light and then turned dark, but Chad has said Tylee was dark from the get go. I'm just wondering if there was some way that a particularly dark spirit would be "sealed away". MOO.

Edit by me.
IIRC that was from the "Family History" that Chad did for Lori in October 2018, and it was the description for her 3rd husband/Tylee's biological father, Joseph Ryan

I’m glad the remains were found, I honestly thought there was a real chance they never would be.

but wow...murdering your children and then jetting off, all smiles to a Hawaii wedding. Unbelievable. So unfair to JV and TR, and so unfair to Colby and the Woodcocks. They are going to need a lot of healing for the betrayal and loss that was so unjustly put on them.

JJ and Tylee I’m sure are in their own Hawaiian paradise now, while CD and LVD will be served justice for their wickedness and selfishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa