Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He stashed that UBS stick under some animal bones, it is possible that he's stashed other incriminating stuff in other locations. Hiding UBS stick under animal bones is 'primitive', maybe put there for someone to collect, but they failed to collect it.
I did wonder if it's at all possible that he didn't know they were animal bones. How many were there? Do we know? A complete skeleton? Or were they more of a random collection? Were they damaged in any way?

LE will often hide or lie about evidence they have, so it is entirely possible they dont want the public knowing there is video or photos to ensure the investigation is not ruined, especially if they are still currently working a case on something related, like say child abuse image websites or trafficking.

IMO it is impossible to say what the police have for evidence. Can't really say they have it or that they don't have it. They usually play their cards pretty close to their chest unless they are close to the smoking gun that will enable the case to go to trial.

Yes. Another possibility is that the German authorities are lying. Time will tell.

Yes, they've basically signed his death warrant and offer his only protection.

That gives me some confidence that they must feel very, very sure.
Remember the guy from Austria named Fritzl who locked up his daughter in a sex dungeon for decades, raping and fathering her children? Austria sent him to a prison for the criminally insane for life, which was probably a much safer place for him than a regular fed pen. I don’t know if Germany has such an option to offer CB for his full cooperation. If so, it would resolve some unsolved cases and keep him permanently off the streets.

He said he did it and appears to have described in detail how he did it. It's his confession coupled with the fact that he fits that seems to be giving the Germans confidence.

Hi Olivia, thanks for response. I wasn't aware of that. Is there an official link to ^this confession? I'm not doubting you, just asking for clarification. Thanks in advance.

doesn't sound like an easily defendable way [in legal terms] to get a confession out of anyone.
Well, most of the exposure has been through foreign media (British), rather than what they released themselves.

ETA
I mean in terms of his name and photo

One issue with someone having your DNA is who is in control? How can you assure they aren't corrupt?

We're also on the cusp of being able to synchronise mind and machine. The next question to ask would be, Can we log your thoughts on to a centralised database? It sounds like sci-fi but we're getting there.

Christian Brueckner is linked to FOURTH unsolved case | Daily Mail Online

The USB key got under the animal bones, somehow, yes, but... that is not to say that he placed them there intentionally, or that he did it at all (it could have been someone else). What condition was the USB key in when it was found? Was it protected say in a ziplock bag or just out in the open? I don't think we were told that by the media, were we? Under what circumstances was the key found? They found child abuse images on the key, so it had to have been reasonably well protected from the elements, and not just laying out in the open, right?

We were also not told anything else about how the device was found. EG: did they use electronic sniffing dogs at the site? If not, would that be worth doing now (go over each of his known residences / vehicles) with dogs trained to find any hidden electronic devices?

It was found where he had been staying, a disused building, so it is more then likely that he placed it there and the bones on top (it could be a collection point i.e. 'the USB Key will be under animal bones'.
(As to your other questions, only the police can answer them). They need to pull out all the stops regards searching, dogs etc.

Hi Olivia, thanks for response. I wasn't aware of that. Is there an official link to ^this confession? I'm not doubting you, just asking for clarification. Thanks in advance.

I was referencing the confession which he made to the snitch / informant in the bar.

One issue with someone having your DNA is who is in control? How can you assure they aren't corrupt?
you can say the same everytime you get a blood test done at the doctors. the benefits outweigh the negatives in my opinion, but it will never happen because everyone's got an objection about everything these days. welcome to 2020.

From the video description:
Laut BKA-Gutachten wird Christian Brückner als Psychopath mit pädophilen Neigungen beschrieben.

"According to a BKA expertise Christian Brückner is described as a psychopath with pedophilic tendencies."
His face exudes evil. If I didn't know he was the monster he is, I would still think that.

Portuguese say they have not had any requests from the German police to take any action but Germany are saying they are slow at responding to the non existent? requests So it seems to be the UK and Germany against them.

Portuguese police 'incensed' by German prosecutors' claims they've been slow to help Madeleine probe | Daily Mail Online

''A bitter row between furious Portuguese police and German prosecutors is threatening to derail the latest attempt to solve the mystery of missing Madeleine McCann.

Investigators with the Portuguese Judiciaria are 'incensed' at the way they are being made to look like they are dragging their feet over the renewed appeal for help.

A week after paedophile Christian Brueckner was identified as the prime suspect there have been no requests to the Portuguese investigative team to gather new information.

Sources said they had not been asked to interview any new witnesses, and instead have faced a barrage of criticism.
'Their strategy is all wrong and is not helpful,' a Portuguese police source told MailOnline.

'The German prosecutor has stated as a fact that Madeleine McCann is dead but then in another breath he says they have no idea where the body is and the evidence is circumstantial,' said a police source.

'Why would he say that and why has he not presented any evidence? Cases are solved on evidence and not assumptions.

'We are ready to help, but all we have seen is a talking head and nothing more.'

German prosecutor Hans Wolters further stoked the row with an interview where he appeared to openly criticise the Portuguese police.

He said: 'Working with authorities in south European countries is generally more time-consuming.
'They take a long time for everything and the French or British police are faster. It's more efficient.

'We do stay in contact with the colleagues in Portugal but everything is more cumbersome.'

Portuguese police have insisted that Brueckner's name was passed to British police with Operation Grange, the unit set up to solve the disappearance, in 2012."

you can say the same everytime you get a blood test done at the doctors. the benefits outweigh the negatives in my opinion, but it will never happen because everyone's got an objection about everything these days. welcome to 2020.

Or a urine sample, the hairdressers perhaps maybe the therapist when I go and shed tears..

Anyway... welcome to 2020 indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members