Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they may have evidence that she wasn't killed there, either.
I think it's highly unlikely she would have been killed at Yellowstone then brought back to bury in Chad's backyard because there are so many places to get rid of the body at Yellowstone such as thermal pools with acidic water that destroy bodies.

I was wondering something similar. Something could have been slipped into AC's favorite lemonade mix, coffee, cocoa, anything like that. Vitamins, aspirin, anything Lori knew AC put in his mouth on a regular basis. Even boxed cereal. Then she's nowhere near when he gets sick and dies. Sure sounds like she checked on him though, to make sure he got it, even if she was in Hawaii.

Not to beat a dead horse but dissolvable Risperidone pills have a pleasant, sweet, mint taste. They dissolve in 38 seconds too.

Mint Julep anyone?

Rapidly Disintegrating Risperidone in Subjects With Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder: A Summary of Ten Phase I Clinical Trials Assessing Taste, Tablet Disintegration Time, Bioequivalence, and Tolerability - PubMed

This entry is from Annie Cushing's timeline (we do have permission to post from her Blog.

May 2018: Lori Vallow expressed fear about the end times during my visit to their home, saying that sometimes she thinks it would be better to put her kids in the car and go over the side of a cliff.

After this visit, Annie had texts with her daughter thinking that Lori was in a terrible psychological state... feeling Lori was actually schitzophrenic.

I saw where Annie said she was afraid that Lori was sociopath, and that it was one lie after another.

Missing Girl’s Aunt Claims She Thought Lori Vallow Might Be a ‘Sociopath’

BBM. Yes, why? It’s essentially the same picture we saw months ago. Same location, same people, same clothes. They released the original one asking if other visitors had seen them that day. Seems unlikely they would just randomly release this one photo now without some kind of purpose. Are they trying to rattle someone?
Maybe a few more revealing or incriminating photos were taken about the same time? Maybe the FBI's hand has a Jack, Queen, King, and Ace, all high value cards in this case, but they've only put out the Jack. Pressure is on whoever might know about other photos in the batch. And those photos are a big deal. Speculation.
Maybe the person upthread is right about there maybe being another car, and Chad was also in the Park that day?

IMO, since it is a hi-res photo, it's being offered to the media for publication. I agree that it's a shocking photo, given that the FBI have indicated they believe AC was directly involved in the murders and burials. He himself is dead and can't be charged, will never go to trial, never confess or give any explanation. So I think the photo is just terribly poignant given these two happy kids and their murderers taking and posing in the photo. I think FBI just want to honour the victims and the cruelty of what happened to them. Perhaps some media outlets will edit out the image of AC, but that's up to the media to decide. JMO

The prosecution/LE have their own PR campaign to wage (outraged public with possible vigilantes, damaging images of LE in the media right now, etc).

They most definitely have a specific story to tell, and the court of public opinion to win as well, all while trying to keep MM from distorting the narrative.

Dunno how on earth they will ever find a jury who are unaware of this case (ironically, the only unaware people may be in bunkers right now?), and furthermore, they're selecting a jury from an Idaho population who's 26% LDS ( worldatlas.com/articles/mormon-population-by-state ) who could either circle the wagons over the LDS association should any mainstream beliefs be called into question, or, ideally, completely try to separate these extremists from their ranks.

But it only takes one wagon-circler to hang a jury.

More proactive to build a narrative for the public long before trial and hammer it home as often as possible in a world with a short attention span news-cycle, because you know what comes out in trial will be fragmented, if the defense has any skills at all.

Why would they go ahead with a preliminary hearing on the desertion and contempt charges for Lori, when they could go for real charges like conspiracy to commit murder? Why would they limit the charges?
There can be many reasons, IMO all are generally related to how holding off keeps the advantage in the hands of the prosecutor.

A big reason, to me, is they are hoping for a confession from one or the other. It's always better that way. So they will keep them both sitting in jail, getting to know who they are as people, exploring who might turn against whom, and setting out a strategy for putting the squeeze on them. It's a chess game.

For another reason, once you lay charges, the clock starts ticking towards a trial. You don't want to move until your case against them is a watertight as possible.

Honestly, this case makes me completely sick to my stomach. I think Chad was searching for a new "love" for a while. He needed the right personality and found it in Lori. He played to her narcissistic tendencies - he made her feel all important and all powerful. He had also had Alex who had proven he would do anything for Lori in the past. Poor poor Tammy. She was naive; she didn't realize the extent of his grandiosity.

Can you just imagine poor Tylee? She knows how Charles was shot and killed. I am sure she heard her mom say that he was dark. Then, she hears her mom call her dark, "No, Mom!" She knows what is coming. I just can't imagine how she must have felt those last few months with her mom. Just complete craziness. She knew her mom was coming unhinged. I am almost certain of it. She tried to keep JJ away from it and keep him happy. Just my own musings.

I hope the justice train takes both of them down hard! I hate to say it, but I really want Chad's kids to truly understand the depth of his betrayals. They need to hear all of it! The affair before their mom was dead. The burner phones, the previous women... Everything to wake them up to it!!

Why would they go ahead with a preliminary hearing on the desertion and contempt charges for Lori, when they could go for real charges like conspiracy to commit murder? Why would they limit the charges?
They would go through with the preliminary hearing because they have to. Due process requires a court must determine there is sufficient evidence to permit a case to go forward and, in this case, there is plenty of evidence to support the original charges against Lori for desertion/contempt. Thus, they have to go forward with that preliminary hearing. They COULD upgrade the charges to murder if they wished, but doing so would require them to charge crimes that likely are not fully developed -- a dangerous approach you want to avoid. If possible, the prosecution wants to delay charging while they get all their ducks in a row and develop as much evidence as possible to nail both of them. Starting the process prematurely could really bite the state in the rear. When you have both defendants incarcerated there is absolutely no reason to rush unless you are certain of the means, motive and method used to support murder charges. My guess is they have a lot to do before they can wrap up an airtight case.

I wonder as Lori and Chad sit there with their thoughts if they think they will be free. I still see that smile she had in court. Its scarier now .. glad she had a mask on last time.
I mean if they don't buy their own BS in thinking their Zombie killers then they have to know the reality of what's they've done and what will most likely be their fate?
Or are they sitting there feeling Justified and feel the rest of us dark spirits or whatever just don't understand them ??
I want them bothered..mentally tortured.
If LVD has even 50% belief when 7/23 rolls around she will know she killed her own children, which apparently she regarded as nuisances except for the checks earned for them by CV.
Unless, she decides the court is disrupting CDs voodoo.

Chad’s particular notions of zombies were idiotic, and as far as I can tell, unprecedented.

Because a word already exists for his dumb zombie concept: possession. To Chad, when someone got possessed by a demon, some malignant spirit, or a worm/slug, they became a zombie.

This has nothing to do with classical zombies from Haitian culture or pop culture, which are reanimated corpses of some kind.

In short, Chad is a lazy idiot and couldn’t even steal well worn concepts correctly. His notion of zombie is an insult to classical and pop cultural zombies.

If he wasn’t such a lazy dimwit, he would’ve just used the term “possession.”

Very nice that you point out the juxtaposition of the term Zombie--the origins of its original meaning, and how CD incorporated a widely known phenomena into a microcosm of his perverse rationality. Mike Mariani wrote a penetrating article about the history of the Zombie, and since CD and LV centered their thought processes around the world of Zombies to justify killing people, I think its fitting to shine further light on this subject. Mr. Mariani closes his article by highlighting the original Zombie reality with the new Zombie reality in this poignant observation--which oddly enough seems to fit the CD and LV Zombie murder saga--where CD and LV used the term Zombie to reduce people to dark entities of evil that needed death to be free: Here's Mr. Mariani's quote: "The original [zombie] emerged in a context where humans were denied control of their own bodies and sought death as an escape. And now in pop culture, the zombie has come to serve as the primary symbol of escapism itself—where the fictional enslavement of some provides a perverse kind of freedom for everyone else."

The Tragic, Forgotten History of Zombies

I think it's highly unlikely she would have been killed at Yellowstone then brought back to bury in Chad's backyard because there are so many places to get rid of the body at Yellowstone such as thermal pools with acidic water that destroy bodies.

Makes sense to me that AC would NOT kill Tylee while J.J. was there. J.J. would have most likely pitched a fit if he saw Tylee who was very mother like with him.

Now if they stopped (BBQ area) for a drink and then Tylee “fell asleep” in the truck on the way home after hiking around Yellowstone all day, JJ would be none the wiser.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17472821/

Just listened to this. At least someone tried. I am go smacked that MG talks about her saying the kids were zombies. Hello did they not recognized how disturbed that was?

Very.
I was also thinking when MG said she was on the phone with Lori and she (lvd) wanted Tylee to babysit and Tylee said ..No I dont want too and Lori said. ..See she's a zombie.
MG said she heard Tylee say ..No I'm not Mom.
Can you imagine hearing that from your Mom and you know what she thinks of Zombies.

( forgot where I saw this clip. Its maybe from sneak peek at the Dateline episode coming up)

S
Regarding PE... The thing is, TD was a librarian and evidently cherished her time on Frontierville, so she could have been sitting a lot. Now that I think about it—though this would be unimaginably devious—a poison could have been chosen precisely to look like PE and generate a cause of death that says loosely: "PE consistent with too much sitting". And it could have been selected months/years prior. And then just become an MO, since it was already researched and thought through. Thus, it came to be used before TD died, on Tylee and JJ.

She was training for a marathon.

Edit: looks like others were stating these thoughts as I was typing. Sorry for dupe info.

That's one way to keep the story in the news over a period of time and to control the narrative from the prosecution side. Roll out charges little by little.

Gives them more time to "airtight" the case, too.

Gives them an opportunity to play one accused against the other if they're in need of corroborating evidence.

Also, difficult to get a good night's sleep waiting to see what else you might hang for, so definitely a bit of a torture device whether intentional or not.

It's also a way to dump the big charges at a time advantageous to the prosecution. The earlier they drop the big hammer, the longer the defense has time to round up evidence to the contrary.

Likewise, if any material witnesses are in danger they might want to secure their safety before dropping the big hammer?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member