Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may get around to this today, but I would like to analyze how many “outs” were suggested to Lori in the police interview when she reported her purse missing. I am so bothered by this. As the discussion has been about her manipulation I am reminded of this.

Honestly, I see it here and she didn’t even have to work at it! It was just because she was 1. Female, 2. Beautiful, 3 had people on her side.

The officer knew she had someone that wanted her mental health evaluated and IMHO, he discounted that and encouraged her leave.

When “we” (police officers and our country as a whole) get passed stereotypes like this and more, we will all be so much better off.
That's so easy to explain. She's a manipulating shrew who wraps men around her finger, at will. Giggle, wiggle and stand back and just watch her handiwork. Unfortunately, men's lack of ability to think beyond the little head led to a man being murdered and two children being murdered as well as an innocent woman and maybe many others. Sad situation, IMO.

Thanks for your reply! I understand all Of that. I was just wondering if an attorney ever knows for fact everything they’re defending is true. Like if the client confesses to them and they know the defense in court is untrue. Just thinking of the integrity of the court process. I got stuck in a thought... lol! I’ll move on :)
I believe this is why we have attorney client privelidge it may not seem fair but when you may be the one charges are placed against you will appreciate the innocent until proven guilty as well as he fact that we all are due a defense even if we are guilty.

I believe this is why we have attorney client privelidge it may not seem fair but when you may be the one charges are placed against you will appreciate the innocent until proven guilty as well as he fact that we all are due a defense even if we are guilty.
Absolutely! Our system must operate that way. I just got stuck in the thought that I had for some reason that an attorney really doesn’t want to hear a confession. It would seem limiting to them in court because that can’t lie.

This article has a lot of detail.

Unsealed court document details final days of Vallow children

One thing, JJ was up in the space between the ceiling and the kitchen cabinetry. MOO that is a child trying to get away, not a tantrum pulling everything out and open, although that may have happened first.
Thanks for this post. One thing that bothers me is why would someone randomly shoot a raccoon? At any rate. It shows real calculation to me, almost diabolical planning, to know that he had to create this scenario to dispose of the remains. Whether it involved actually shooting a raccoon or just firing a gun to give the appearance of it. Jmo

Thanks for this post. One thing that bothers me is why would someone randomly shoot a raccoon? At any rate. It shows real calculation to me, almost diabolical planning, to know that he had to create this scenario to dispose of the remains. Whether it involved actually shooting a raccoon or just firing a gun to give the appearance of it. Jmo
Ok, ok. Just my opinion, but there was no damn raccoon. OK?

So MG was in the house when JJ did that correct? That is a weird thing for a kid to do MOO
My understand is that MG and DW spent the night of Sept 22 in LD townhome, I don't think there is any doubt that not only were they there when AC brought JJ home the night of the 22nd but also the morning AC returned and was at CD by 10am. And they want us to believe that they didn't hear JJ climbing on cabinets between the ceiling and cabinet, and knocking things off the fridge, but they also didn't hear LV discipline him for those actions and her calling AC back to her home to get JJ. A poster upthread said it may have been JJ trying to get out of reach of the adults that were there if that happened. I hope they are all haunted for the rest of their lives for what happened to JJ as they all stood by and didn't do a damn thing.

Hey Everyone,

We are going live in just a bit, at 10 PM Eastern with Ellen Killoran from Crimeonline.com We will be discussing Alex Cox and his famous career as a stand up comic. Insert sarcasm. I will be reading some of your posts from this thread because you all offer amazing insight.
CLICK RIGHT HERE AT 10:00 PM EASTERN AND JOIN OUR CHAT.

Ha, those things jumped out for me as well. When I saw the new photo I thought "ah, sharper focus, nice rule of thirds composition, interesting background detail". Although I just described how the perception of height may be misleading, I can't argue with the things you're saying here. Unless the first Yellowstone photo we saw was a sheer fluke of wrong settings, there is a marked difference in quality that bears thinking about. Maybe the difference between a cheap burner and an iPhone. Although I've also taken a lot of terrible photos in between a few great ones. Anyway, I hereby downgrade my earlier opinion to "I still think it could be Lori", not probably.

If it happened to be a toss up between LVD and CD taking the better composed shot, I'd put my money on the one with the visibly greater aesthetic sense and the larger sense of entitlement towards owning the latest/best-est..?

Although I, too, have turned out some hideous photos with decent equipment. :)

That was really the moment for Chad, when the FBI showed up, he should have freaked out, cried, said Lori was nuts, say he had no idea about the kids in the backyard. That was his only chance for his family to believe him, and they might have. But taking off in his car and trying to I guess run away, there went his framed moment. The FBI would never have believed him of course, this was just for his family to believe him. MOO
LVD is much more the agile criminal than is CD. She points and says, "Squirrel" and the World bends to her will. LVD over estimated CD.

This photo is worth a thousand words...a cavalier, holier than thou, I have this all figured out look on her face. It's disgusting and I see right through this narcissist..MHOO
Lori reminds me of Charles Manson. There is that charismatic bearing that is so similar.
In light of new info, I'm pulling this forward from Thread 2, page 68, posted by MAXXER500, Tammy's nephew:

"Tammy exhibited health issues the night of her death, and I'm not aware of anything before then. Tammy woke up in the middle of the night she died, apparently coughing badly enough to cause her to vomit. Then when Chad woke in the morning he found her fallen out of bed and cold.

This is a bit unrelated, but I wanted to put it out there for further context.: Tammy visiting her parents a couple weeks before her death? It was apparently suggested to her by Chad. I forget what exactly he told her, but it was along the lines of "Your dead ancestors are telling me to tell you to visit your parents". If what Julie has said about Chad and her having 'visions' of Tammy dying soon is true, I wo
nder if Tammy's visit has something more to it on Chad's end."
Looks like the noise of her coughing until vomiting that would have woken him up, don't you think?

So MG was in the house when JJ did that correct? That is a weird thing for a kid to do MOO
I wonder if JJ saw what happened to Tylee....
Also, JJ is autistic, so his range of normal behavior is likely not like the average person's. On the other hand, this might well have been a terrified kid, especially now with Tylee out of the picture and no service dog. Maybe not his risperdal, either, which might otherwise have helped him.

he knew about it all because he is the one who poisoned Tammy and then either laid next to her or was in and out of the bedroom until she died apparently. on the floor next to the bed, gosh I would sure like to know what her rigamortis stage was as well as any blood lividity she had. How long did he leave her on that floor until she got cold so he could call LE? Makes me sick.
IMO, it would be very interesting to see his phone logs for that night. He was most likely walking around on the phone giving status reports to "someone" on Tammy's condition until the deed was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502