Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i goggle map the address and then the address of the Aaron guy and its only a few blocks away from the house they did the search warrant. Pretty interested I think ita related but they havent said anything just that sement walls were removed and police was looking for something maybe money maybe druga maby human bones

I’m not sure if this is related to this case or not but a man claiming to live in The home where the search was at gave a statement to the media a few days after.
Apparently the search warrant is sealed so the media can’t say what it was about other then “a previous case” but apparently the rumor mill is out in force about bodies being found even though nothing was officially found, however I doubt the police would even say if there was if it was true...

I have followed this case since it’s inception and I really hoped by now there would be some kind of answers. I see that there’s a lot of unanswered questions by the police so I can only assume they know a lot more then we think and trying to keep it close to the vest in order to protect the integrity of the investigation.

One of my major questions is if there was any foreign DNA found in the car? This could be DNA typed or geno typed (Forensic Genealogy) if it’s not in the system, that could give the investigators a clue at who to look at if they don’t already have someone in mind.

Furthermore does anyone know if there’s been activity on any of their social security numbers? It pretty hard to run off and start a new life using a fake Social Security number. Assuming they got fakes ones/IDs for the sole purpose of starting over.

No one stays missing this long without contact or a hit on documents, I fully believe that they are most likely deceased somewhere in the desert. It’s only a matter of time before someone who knows something cracks and comes forward. Secrets do not stay buried forever.

the article about the dig:
Coachella Man Claims Family is Being Harassed Since Search Warrant

Last edited:
So glad the families may get some answers finally.

The sheriff's department declined to release specifics about how they connected the suspects to the case or how they know that Moran and Reynoso have been killed.

According to a news release, investigators said only that they'd obtained "information" which "led to the arrest of three suspects in connection with the murders of Audrey Moran and Jonathan Reynoso."

3 men arrested on suspicion of murder in Audrey Moran, Jonathan Reynoso missing persons case, authorities say

Just jumping in to say I just saw arrests have been made! I read the headline and was so excited I had to come here immediately. I followed this case religiously at first - I’m so thankful to finally see progress being made. Now I’m off to read & find out WTH happened to them. I’m so sorry they lost their lives.....it hurts to think about it & whatever they went through.

ETA I luv this photo - they look so happy. They both have beautiful smiles.

very heavy sigh.....

Attachments

• A2D16C6A-927A-4A4D-9AEC-BA9B04ADE6DF.jpeg
    A2D16C6A-927A-4A4D-9AEC-BA9B04ADE6DF.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 22
This is one I’d feared was not going to find any sort of closure. I’m hoping they will get further information which will give them positive location of bodies, motives and convictions. I 5hink they’ll get it if they can. Good job continuing to work the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa