Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always had a horrible feeling regarding how I think this played out. Now after seeing the suspects I am scared to hear what happened because I think the details are going to be horrific. I don't get the feeling this was quick. Hopefully I am proven wrong and it was much simpler than I am imagining.

I did some digging and discovered the home that was excavated in February was a residence where Manuel Rios once lived. He was arrested the same exact day off Monroe St. and the I-10 by Special Investigations Bureau. He was taken into custody on primarily gun and drug charges with bail set at $1M.

Two of the suspects charged with 2 counts of 1st degree murder with special circumstance of killing a witness. DA confirmed witness was Audrey.

Third suspect charged with 2 counts of accessory after the fact.

Sorry, missed which subject was charged with which charges.

Special circumstance allows for death penalty but no decision has been made re: seeking the death penalty.

LE are confident they have found the remains of both Audrey and Jonathan. They are waiting on DNA confirmation.

Last edited:
Two of the suspects charged with 1st degree murder with special circumstance of killing a witness. DA confirmed witness was Audrey. Third suspect charged with 2 counts of accessory after the fact.

Sorry, missed which subject was charged with which charges.

LE are confident they have found the remains of both Audrey and Jonathan. They are waiting on DNA confirmation.

Jesus Ruiz (41) was the one charged with being an accessory. The other two were charged with murder

We didn't get much info, but I think we got two big things out of this press conference.
1 - the remains were discovered. So terribly tragic but at least some closure, their souls can rest where their family is comfortable.
2 - they knew the killers (perhaps through a "mutual acquantaince"). this was not random. Whether that's an angry ex, drug deal gone wrong -- IDK. Also, 2 of the men were charged with "killing a witness", in regards to Audrey's death. This would lead you to believe someone with knowledge of what happened told the police

Last edited:
So glad the families may get some answers finally.

The sheriff's department declined to release specifics about how they connected the suspects to the case or how they know that Moran and Reynoso have been killed.

According to a news release, investigators said only that they'd obtained "information" which "led to the arrest of three suspects in connection with the murders of Audrey Moran and Jonathan Reynoso."

3 men arrested on suspicion of murder in Audrey Moran, Jonathan Reynoso missing persons case, authorities say

stockton is far from that area. was that Ruiz guy from stockton or did he move there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa