Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
For their sake, I hope the apple(s) fell far enough from the tree that they can get a sense of reality and see what's happened and what's happening. Unlike Colby, they've been awfully quiet and, to me, that's not a good sign. Supporting your father is one thing but c'mon kids, let's get real. If they're part of the cult and/or under their father's spell, God help them and those around them.
JMO.

I can't imagine a scenario where speaking out would be good for either them or their father. Look at how that turned out for LVD's sister and mother. They were pilloried. I would assume nothing about the Daybell family's silence other than maybe they're not wild about the idea of being publicly shamed and ridiculed for supporting their father in any way.

Unless there is actual evidence linking Tammy's death to CD, that can't be used at trial. Nor can the defense even mention it.

My opinion, is that Tammy's autopsy was in December. If there had been anything conclusive, CD would have been charged with her murder.

Seriously, if this murderous duo gets off without life in prison, it will completely destroy my belief in the justice system. There has to be "evidence" to convict. My personal opinion is that two dead children is plenty of evidence.

"Caylee's Law" needs to become a federal law. Making it mandatory for caregivers to report a "missing child". That way, LVD would have two more charges against her.
Nate Eaton said on a NG podcast that even if the autopsy came back as inconclusive, they had enough digital evidence to charge them anyways. So, there's hope for justice yet.

You mean the kids' autopsies, right? Not Tammy's? I ask only because what you quoted (above) was discussing Tammy's autopsy. If Nate said something about digital evidence to convict somebody in Tammy's murder I'd love to hear that.

I can't imagine a scenario where speaking out would be good for either them or their father. Look at how that turned out for LVD's sister and mother. They were pilloried. I would assume nothing about the Daybell family's silence other than maybe they're not wild about the idea of being publicly shamed and ridiculed for supporting their father in any way.
The Daybell children may believe TR JJ and I guess their mother were zombies

Matt Daybell:
The events of the past nine months have weighed heavily on our family -- it has been one of the most difficult things we have ever had to go through,” Matt Daybell said. “Some in our extended family are still struggling to accept the reality that Chad could have been involved in something so terribly wrong.”

Relatives say remains found at Chad Daybell’s property were 2 missing children

Matt Daybell:
The events of the past nine months have weighed heavily on our family -- it has been one of the most difficult things we have ever had to go through,” Matt Daybell said. “Some in our extended family are still struggling to accept the reality that Chad could have been involved in something so terribly wrong.”

I find it frustrating when news agencies persist in getting Tylee's age wrong. Tylee was 16, not 17, when she died. Her life was taken from her a few weeks before she would have turned 17.

When you say “Unidentified”, what does that mean exactly, so that I may prepare myself for what I might see. Just want to get an idea what I would be getting into. Thanks! :)

Yeah, I should have been clearer.. it's an area for bodies that have been found but unable to be identified. If pictures of deceased bodies make you squeamish, it might not be the best area.

I was reading through the police interview of TR after CV's murder. So many questions...

One thing that I hadn't noticed before is that TR says that she ran out of the house and to CV's rental, that JV was in the front seat, she opened the front door and then had to keep him from getting out. Arizona requires a booster seat for all children under 8 and 4'9". JV was 7 y/o and 4'0". Presumably, he also had Bailey with him, although there is no mention of him. Why would JV be in a booster in the front seat? It's safe to assume that the rental car had passenger airbags, and we know that it isn't wise to have small children in the front seat.* Wouldn't it have made more sense for him to be in the backseat, in a booster, with Bailey?

* PSA: If you weren't aware of this, please start putting your young, small children in the back seat if at all possible. Pickup trucks would clearly not be possible.

I find it frustrating when news agencies persist in getting Tylee's age wrong. Tylee was 16, not 17, when she died. Her life was taken from her a few weeks before she would have turned 17.

I agree. It was understandable before the bodies were discovered, and we wanted to think of her as still being alive; it's very sloppy journalism, and IMO disrespectful to keep repeating the wrong age now that we know she died before her 17th birthday.

Matt Daybell:

They may. They may not. If they are like other families, I'd imagine a mix of both. Harder to imagine would be all 5(?) adult children unquestioningly believing whatever their father tells them. I can't even get a smaller number of my own on the same page half the time. :)

I was reading through the police interview of TR after CV's murder. So many questions...

One thing that I hadn't noticed before is that TR says that she ran out of the house and to CV's rental, that JV was in the front seat, she opened the front door and then had to keep him from getting out. Arizona requires a booster seat for all children under 8 and 4'9". JV was 7 y/o and 4'0". Presumably, he also had Bailey with him, although there is no mention of him. Why would JV be in a booster in the front seat? It's safe to assume that the rental car had passenger airbags, and we know that it isn't wise to have small children in the front seat.* Wouldn't it have made more sense for him to be in the backseat, in a booster, with Bailey?

* PSA: If you weren't aware of this, please start putting your young, small children in the back seat if at all possible. Pickup trucks would clearly not be possible.

This all read weird to me, too. All the more reason to think she was lying and doing a poor job of it.

As I’m reading this thread, I tend to agree with most (If not all) of you about CD’s lack of charisma, and a lack of any appeal whatsoever...He seems a bit elementary, immature, rumpled if you will. But this is why these kinds of criminals are able to remain “under the radar” for such long periods of time. Do I think that bumbling somewhat simpleton persona is intentional? Not sure. Would love to understand the criminal mind better. But I’m not there yet. I may never be.
LV is another story. She seeks... no. CRAVES attention. And has absolutely no soul. That’s why I would love to hear from anyone who knew either of these people personally. There is so much more to these 2 that we have yet to find out.

Last edited:
sandbbm

I know its petty but for some reason it makes my skin crawl every time someone implies LVD is attractive physically.
beige and average comes to my mind.
She does not have a lot going for her beyond slim and rocking a hair iron imo and she looked completely out of place in the mrs texas pageant.

beauty is an aura, a radiance that is unique from others.

as I said petty I know....but it really grates my gears.:confused:

Chad is definitely her physical match :p

moo
I understand. It's fake hair and color, fake eyelashes and makeup. She used her fake appearance and behavior to charm people and trick them. So it is horrible to hear people compliment her. Sadly, her spirituality is fake, her relationships were fake and she hurt so many people with her lies.

For their sake, I hope the apple(s) fell far enough from the tree that they can get a sense of reality and see what's happened and what's happening. Unlike Colby, they've been awfully quiet and, to me, that's not a good sign. Supporting your father is one thing but c'mon kids, let's get real. If they're part of the cult and/or under their father's spell, God help them and those around them.
JMO.

If that were my dad, i would not speak to the media unless i thought he was innocent and being treated unfairly. I see their silence completely opposite than you.

Though, there’s a difference between not talking, and not talking to the press. Hopefully they are cooperating with police, but I think staying away from the press is a good thing.

I don't mean this as argumentative but people can think they'd know how they'd feel and/or act but the reality is very few understand what it's like to find out your dad had dead children buried in his backyard in an international news story. You can say you'd do this or that but I'd guess very few of us would know how we'd actually respond. You don't know what their lawyers are telling them. You don't know where LE stands with each individual.

So, unless you really know what each of these individuals are going through personally, what impact they're feeling from their family, what their legal counsel's recommendations are and a billion other factors to take into account. I just don't think it's fair to make some generalization based on what you think you might do. I would hope there would be a wide spectrum of responses because each individual's situation is probably different.

People tend to think they'd do handle it one way, but it rarely works out like that for numerous variables.

I truly feel bad for many family members and friends involved whom I'm sure have had their lives uprooted and then placed under a microscope by people who typically don't know even what they're talking about.

I understand. It's fake hair and color, fake eyelashes and makeup. She used her fake appearance and behavior to charm people and trick them. So it is horrible to hear people compliment her. Sadly, her spirituality is fake, her relationships were fake and she hurt so many people with her lies.

I don't mean this as argumentative but people can think they'd know how they'd feel and/or act but the reality is very few understand what it's like to find out your dad had dead children buried in his backyard in an international news story. You can say you'd do this or that but I'd guess very few of us would know how we'd actually respond. You don't know what their lawyers are telling them. You don't know where LE stands with each individual.

So, unless you really know what each of these individuals are going through personally, what impact they're feeling from their family, what their legal counsel's recommendations are and a billion other factors to take into account. I just don't think it's fair to make some generalization based on what you think you might do. I would hope there would be a wide spectrum of responses because each individual's situation is probably different.

People tend to think they'd do handle it one way, but it rarely works out like that for numerous variables.

I truly feel bad for many family members and friends involved whom I'm sure have had their lives uprooted and then placed under a microscope by people who typically don't know even what they're talking about.
Well said. And they lost their mom not even a year ago. They have lost so much and may not know what is true and what was a lie. My heart hurts for them all. Especially their youngest who was out of the country when his mom died. Jmo

Yes, they were narrated by CD’s son(s).
Welcome to WS WTAF!!!
Thank you for joining us here - many of us have been enjoying your site as well. Wondering if there is anyone on your site doing a timeline for the documents that you obtained like the timeline we have here on WS - especially regarding LVD and TR?
It would be so valuable to have both timelines side by side to see the actual goings on during those years when Tylee was little. There were so many moves and disruptions for her. People in and out of her life never knowing if she will see them again and when she does there appears to be a very dramatic incident between the adults surrounding her.
Also wondering if Tricia would approve of us having both timelines posted here. Anyway, I am anxiously awaiting some phenomenal cooperation between WS & WTAF coming very soon to readers near you.
;D

You mean the kids' autopsies, right? Not Tammy's? I ask only because what you quoted (above) was discussing Tammy's autopsy. If Nate said something about digital evidence to convict somebody in Tammy's murder I'd love to hear that.

I'm pretty I remember the same thing and it being NE, it wasn't SM but I could be wrong. I'm trying to find the link as well

Well said. And they lost their mom not even a year ago. They have lost so much and may not know what is true and what was a lie. My heart hurts for them all. Especially their youngest who was out of the country when his mom died. Jmo

As a mother of four children who are now in their twenties and thirties I have only one question: knowing what we have all seen and read would any of you put your children in the hands of Chad’s, and they aren’t children, offspring, as educators, for six or more hours every day? And this question includes knowing about the very house they live in now. All apologies to those who find this question abrasive but no way. Hope I’m not in trouble for this.

Thanks for clarifying. I wonder what he represented Chad in specifically if not this case. And why even pay for a hearing to keep the guy? She should just go with a public defender bc these are serious charges. The real argument should be "dont let this guy defend her bc he doesnt even practice the right type of law and I dont want to beat someone so easily in court and get it brought up later"

I do wonder what happened to the woman that quit the team. She was an actual criminal defense attorney. My (MOO) uneducated guess is she did not believe Lori would be a good client at all probably due to lying. I'm sure the female lawyer had an idea that the kids might be found and she would be charged and being guilty doesnt discourage criminal defense attorneys. Makes you wonder what the deal breaker was when she was the best choice. I think Lori's lying put too much risk on Edwina for misconduct and/or uninformed crappy strategy with "the kids are safe dont worry" and then get found on CD's property. Edwina probably didnt know that, but she could guess that Lori would never be honest about what could come out so her atty could plan ahead
Pure speculation on my part but I think LV’s other attorneys said buh-bye when LV insisted MM stay on the team.

Welcome to WS WTAF!!!
Thank you for joining us here - many of us have been enjoying your site as well. Wondering if there is anyone on your site doing a timeline for the documents that you obtained like the timeline we have here on WS - especially regarding LVD and TR?
It would be so valuable to have both timelines side by side to see the actual goings on during those years when Tylee was little. There were so many moves and disruptions for her. People in and out of her life never knowing if she will see them again and when she does there appears to be a very dramatic incident between the adults surrounding her.
Also wondering if Tricia would approve of us having both timelines posted here. Anyway, I am anxiously awaiting some phenomenal cooperation between WS & WTAF coming very soon to readers near you.
;D
Thank you! And yes, we are working on that timeline. Hoping to have it done midweek. It will be a timeline that references both custody disputes between LVD & JR as well as CV & CW. The custody disputes And accusations did not start until around 6 months after the marriage of LVD & CV, with both of their former spouses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen