Found Deceased CA - Naya Rivera, "Glee Actress", missing from boat with son, 4, (fnd alive), Lake Piru, 9 July 2020

Not to keep harping but I still have so many questions regarding how she planned for the day, or if she had an altered state of mind that may have affected her ability to swim/balance on a rocking boat (some meds make you dizzy).
Did she pack a change of clothes for herself after swimming?
Did Naya recently cancel any gigs because she felt unwell?
Are there any medications that she took regularly but failed to pick up at the pharmacy? Any new meds recently prescribed?
Have all her electronic devices been checked for messages?
Did she recently make any major financial/living arrangements that were out of character or unusual for her?

Last edited:
So after watching the LA Times video and hearing what the sheriff said (I had only watched part of it when I posted it.) about the bottom being completely rock in the area she was found I’m thinking even more she hit her head. I think Naya jumped into the lake not realizing how shallow it is in that area and hit Her head off the rocky bottom and never came back up.

The Ventura county Sheriff's office posted earlier that a body has been found so it must be Naya.

It's been five days so it makes sense. The body would have started to decompose and the gasses that build up would cause it to rise to the surface.

Unless the body became stuck on something and they found it underwater.

It could have been weeks before they found the body. At least now her family can have some closure.

Bumping this up because I wouldn't want the thread to get shut down with the press conference coming up soon:

"MOD NOTE:

At this time, there has been no word from LE or MSM to substantiate any discussion of a possible suicide. Speculation is permitted only when it is based in fact. The fact that this young talented celebrity is missing and presumed dead in an apparent accident is the only thing that has been published, and open to being discussed. It is tragic, and not fodder for theories that are disrespectful to the victim and the victim’s loved ones. Some may have misunderstood or misinterpreted the Websleuths TOS regarding speculation and sleuthing. We are all learning every day. Questions? Ask a moderator in a reported post or a PM and one will be happy to help.

Thank you for your continuing efforts to post as respectful and responsible members of Websleuths.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

CocoChanel, Friday at 6:26 PMReport
#275Like+ QuoteReply"

"ADMIN NOTE:

Just a reminder that CocoChanel has already posted that the suicide theory is off limits as there is no MSM or reports by LE on which to base such speculation.

Click here for The Rules
Click here to support WS via Patreon or PayPal
sillybilly, Yesterday at 2:49 PMReport
#449Like+ QuoteReply"

Omg... my heart just sank to my feet. So many emotions. I dont even know her yet I feel so much pain for her family and son.

"Recovery is in progress " what does this mean? Are they having problems getting her?

IMO - the bolded above.

The recovery of a body from water is sometimes not as simple as just taking it out. We don't know for certain if this is her (I believe) but the divers safety is first in recovering the body. Depending on the depth of the body in the water and if it's tangled in "strainers" - example: down trees, branches that then collect debris such as grass, trash, sticks, etc. this has to be done carefully. Then the actual condition of the body when they attempt to remove it might be difficult. I'll spare you the details with this one. All my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back