Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not on my computer it isn't.............. It's a blog by this guy who is mentioned in the Mirror article.

Espacio Exterior
Heriberto Janosch González, PhD.
Psychologist and Educator, Master of Investigation in Psychology. Expert's Degree in Criminology. Madrid.
This is the same guy who found the satellite photo of a van parked next to CBs old house

I can’t imagine Nicole would feel any guilt about MM, whether she knew anything at the time or since. If she has been taking advantage of vulnerable youngsters herself, she wouldn’t get involved in anyone else’s messes except to save her own skin, is my opinion.
Sandra F says she will this week reveal how she was implicated.

“The evidence is complete” ?! Could it be there’s someone else they are suspicious of too?! CB is after all in custody so no need to charge him yet as he’s not going anywhere. This is getting so confusing now....!
What I think this is - Portugal wants to prosecute him in Portugal just to save their skins.
They might even be hurt that Germany is not sharing evidence with them.

Video cameras: why buy when you can steal one?
In February 2007 a ground floor apartment in Praia da Luz was burgled at dusk.
This was not in the same building, it was in a similar building a very short distance away.
Stolen: dois telemóveis, uma câmara de vídeo, e dinheiro
Translated: two mobile phones, a video camera, and money.
Assaltos no Ocean Club reforçam tese de morte

What on earth is going on? So was any of the well search aspect based on German LE intelligence or purely Portugal LE acting on their own?

Madeleine McCann police failed to tell prosecutors about plan to search wells

Portuguese police sent divers to explore three wells last week in the search for Maddie, although they failed to tell German prosecutors about the dives amid calls for a joint investigation

German prosecutors were not told about fresh searches for Madeleine McCann – and say they do not even know what prompted them.

Mr Wolters, overseeing the investigation into paedophile Brueckner, said of Thursday’s search: “I read about it, but the measures were not taken in consultation with us.

The Portuguese police are investigating themselves. We don’t know what knowledge they are based on.”

According to reports in Germany, Mr Wolters suspects the Portuguese police, startled by renewed global attention, may have had new information.

In our case the evidence is complete, the suspect is in custody.”

What on Earth? ... Also, that’s new; “In our case, the evidence is complete.” But they don’t have a body. They do claim to know cause of death. Could they actually then mean, “We know for a fact he didn’t put her in a well, so *advertiser censored** knows what they’re up to.”

I have been sharing the location of the motorhome in the port of Malaga with Heriberto Janoch. He has kindly answered my emails in Spanish. He has found the search that was made in this forum interesting, but he wonders if the location will really have implications in the Madeleine case. If he sends me information about the Malaga car park, I will share it here.
I have also invited him to see the information and opinions of Websleuths.:)

I have been sharing the location of the motorhome in the port of Malaga with Heriberto Janoch. He has kindly answered my emails in Spanish. He has found the search that was made in this forum interesting, but he wonders if the location will really have implications in the Madeleine case. If he sends me information about the Malaga car park, I will share it here.

It may have been LE just giving us a rear view of the VW... We got the side pic, the pic with the open sliding door... Who knows? It felt important at the time. And showed how well we can work together :)

ETA - Just had a thought... As far as we know, LE haven’t spoken to him yet. Maybe they were on a storage device with his abuse images, and this is their way of putting the sh*tes up him? Them basically telling him “you know we have this, so you know what else we’ve got on you.”
Who even knows with this case anymore?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have been wondering this for a while now... whilst interesting and helping to pass the time while we wait to hear what the concrete evidence is, I’ve been wondering if trying to work out where the van was in the pics is at all relevant to anything in this case? We don’t know that any of the pic locations are relevant at all. If anything they could have been taken to try to prove he was nowhere near the abduction site or where any other evidence is located. I do realise this will likely be an unpopular view on here, especially when so much time and debate is going into trying to work out where they were taken, but if we do find out more then it wouldn’t surprise me if the pics are not as relevant as we are researching on here.

If they have enough intel to believe she may be found in a well located at sites where they believe CB was at the time, then how do they not have sufficient evidence to prosecute? And I’m not sure that finding a little tiny skeleton that’s sat at the bottom of a well for the past 13 years could be all that easy. Are they using sonar systems? I really hope they can find her or at least know enough to inform the McCanns that they know without a doubt this is what happened. And also to bring justice to this horrible case.

I guess you guys spotted this chap in the Mirror article too........worth a read.
Espacio Exterior

Further down on the blog it mentions this:-

The Portuguese authorities found, in the crime scene, the day after the abduction of Madeleine McCann, at least two fingerprints in the outside part of the shutters of the girl's room.

I didn’t realise fingerprints were found. :confused:

Further down on the blog it mentions this:-

The Portuguese authorities found, in the crime scene, the day after the abduction of Madeleine McCann, at least two fingerprints in the outside part of the shutters of the girl's room.

I didn’t realise fingerprints were found. :confused:
I’ve seen that, but then as they are outside would need to be combined with other evidence to prove anything. If any are from CB he will probs argue that he touched the window whilst getting a stone out of his shoe or something similar like when he claimed the 72yr old lady’s cat transported one of his hairs inside her property . Although to be fair we already know he’s fond of animals... o_O

Now, german press is recurring on the P.J. investigations too.

According to HCW german L.E. does not know, what the reason for searching the wells could be, but infos are frequently shared between BKA, P.J. and SY, at the right time.

For the german investigators, the search for clues has been finished. But investigations are going on and in a few months, they will see if there is enough evidence to charge C.B., or not.

Maddie McCann: Ermittler überrascht! DIESE Nachricht aus Portugal ist der Grund - derwesten.de

Funny that!
I was going to say yesterday that I was surprised the German LE trusted the Portuguese with these well searches, especially after their previous 'searches' for evidence.
Perhaps the PJ are trying to redeem themselves.

Call me old fashioned, but only PJ has jurisdiction to investigate crimes in Portugal and does not require any trust or cooperation from German law enforcement.

What I think this is - Portugal wants to prosecute him in Portugal just to save their skins.
They might even be hurt that Germany is not sharing evidence with them.

Well technically the crime (if any) was committed in Portugal, so as I understand it, he would normally be extradited to stand trial there.

I am not sure what procedures exist for efficiency. e.g. as a german citizen, in jail in germany, can a trial take place in germany?

In our case the evidence is complete, the suspect is in custody.”

RSBM

What keeps happening here is inaccurate translation from German to English using google translate. Mr Wolters is speaking in the context of the desirability for a joint investigations team. But he says in this particular context one is not necessary and gives as the reason that the securing of evidence is finished and the suspect apprehended.

The key phrase is "Spurensicherung". Its hard to say exactly what Wolters means by that, but it can refer variously to securing of evidence or forensics.

ist die Spurensicherung abgeschlossen

"abgeschlossen" I would read more as a phase that has finished

So he is not saying that the evidence is complete. Indeed in the very next sentence he hopes for a breakthrough in the case.

My best guess is he means that he doesn't need a JIT because he already has the analysis of all the evidence that was gathered back in 2007 as well as analysis from the Met. So he doesn't anticipate hunting around Portugal for more forensics. That phase is over.

Hi guys, third post after following for months, hi!

Category: | The Courier Mail

"He said a very good gypsy friend he knew in Portugal had got drunk and 'let it out' that he had stolen Maddie to order as part of a gang.

"My dad said this gang had been operating for a long time and had snatched children before for couples who couldn't have children of their own.

"Maddie had been targeted. They took photos of children and sent them to the people they were acting for. And they said Yes or No.

"Dad said the man told him it was nothing to do with snatching children for a paedophile gang or for a sexual reason.

"He said there were huge sums of money involved. And he totally believed what this man was saying."

hmmmm....
I think hewlett had something to do with it. IMO He was the one who transported her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aib51