Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> The video I posted did have many interruptions.

When I mentioned sources added, one link was to an IG account with photos of King Hill and posted partial documents showing LE interviews with the mother, sitter, and stepfather.

Neither woman in the video is the mother of the caregiver, but the older woman is a relative. Gray has been texting with this woman

If anyone would like to know what was in the documents, Gray went over them last night with just a few interruptions.

King Hill started around the 1 hour mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don't understand why is the media so quite? There's so much info on SM but nothing in MSM I keep thinking the police knows so much more, otherwise why no reward? Why are they not publicly naming the caretaker if she was the last one seen with King? Someone somewhere saw or heard something These are 2 large extended families going against each other Why can't they arrest both the mom for child neglect and the babysitter for child endangerment (dropping him off to someone she did not know)? Maybe then some one will start talking....unless LE already knows and is building a case....also no searches by LE....I just don't understand.. .

100% agree @Claudici that media is acting strangely quiet.

Since Gray Hughes covered and showed the apparently leaked police documents last night, does that now make them eligible for discussion here since he is an approved source?

Since Gray Hughes covered and showed the apparently leaked police documents last night, does that now make them eligible for discussion here since he is an approved source?
I asked a Mod to chime in, hopefully someone will rule on your question soon.

If the documents are in fact leaked, it's Gray's prerogative to discuss them but please don't discuss them here.

IF Tricia decides otherwise, we'll let you know.

I've just spoken with Tricia. Would someone please private message me with a rundown on what the leaked documents are about and preferably the time point in Gray's video where they are discussed. (Sorry we don't always have time to go through all videos to try to find the relevant info).

Tricia will review and determine whether we can allow it.

Thanks everyone !!

Checking in and hoping to see some good news. Sad to see there's no news at all.
:(
It is remarkable. We watch the Philly news most mornings, and King is rarely mentioned. I know it’s a busy place with lots of other things happening, but you’d think they’d keep a missing toddler in front of people more often. Wonder why.

It is remarkable. We watch the Philly news most mornings, and King is rarely mentioned. I know it’s a busy place with lots of other things happening, but you’d think they’d keep a missing toddler in front of people more often. Wonder why.
Agreed! Even in the busy media market in NYC I can’t imagine the NY Post would not be doing almost daily stories interviewing anyone they could find. Someone would almost certainly report on leaked police statements because the competition would. I don’t know Philly media market as well. Has the local media shrunk so much that they lack capacity and/or are so reliant on official police statements that they don’t dare run anything not handed to them from official sources? Or are police just being heavy-handed in this particular case warning the media that they must control the message because of unique circumstances and a young life is at stake?? .You would think they would put out some tidbit even if it was a non-operationally significant neighborhood canvass. Bizarre.

Adding... The police said the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit is involved (profilers) maybe they have a theory that this was done for attention and that denying the suspect that attention could be a helpful strategy?? But getting the media to fall in line would be difficult to impossible in many media markets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member