Found Safe IN - Hannah Potts, 23, Princeton, missing after FB live video saying kidnapped - 24 July 2020

Yesterday evening I read an article on the 6 different presentations of COVID. I was surprised to read that 3 of the six included confusion up to delirium. Is it possible she could be sick and completely disoriented, unaware of where she is or how she got there?
Anything’s possible but I don’t think so. I think she needs help. It’s not something a 23 yr old would normally do unless going through some rough times.

So I'm guessing a "black guy" didn't abduct her after all. Oy vey.

"we feel obligated to let the community know that this was NOT an abduction"

It sounded like a poor acting job to me. The minute I heard the video it sounded like bull. Where is the second half of the video, BTW? I’d like to see it.

File it in my true crime mental library.

(Not mental as in “crazy” but mental as in, inside my brain).

Ditto. Hopefully I can say this now that we know she's not a victim: what a brat.
But I think a person that would do this has some mental health issues. 15 yr old Yeah maybe as a childish stunt. Not 23. And to put your family through that hell. I know someone that would have loved that outcome. I’m just gonna give benefit of doubt that it wasn’t malicious but that she’s ill in some way. It’s not normal behavior. I’m sure she’s answering a lot of questions by family. Yikes

Dear Lord.....the stuff I'm seeing from her family on FB....this has profoundly and badly affected family members.
I feel sorry that a serious issue concerning Hannah's present and past behavior was brought up in public.
May they all heal, and may Hannah somehow get help to deal with her issues so that she can lead a happier and more productive life.

Yes but I think someone has to have some serious issues to be an adult and go to such lengths.

It’s a pretty elaborate hoax. When people do this it can sometimes be part of a Munchausen type thing.
The audio gave me chills. The second part was most disturbing. The “someones coming mom” at the end. Wonder where they found her? It is bizarre.
JMO

It sounded like a poor acting job to me. The minute I heard the video it sounded like bull. Where is the second half of the video, BTW? I’d like to see it.

File it in my true crime mental library.

(Not mental as in “crazy” but mental as in, inside my brain).
Also, in her video she said it was the same car she saw "yesterday" tells me she thought this thru and planned it. IMO

Parents made a statement on one of the family's FB pages.
Apology, pain inflicted, and that H had planned something for some time, wants no contact with family nor info about her location.

It was LE after all who found her, and because she is an adult they are not obliged to give her location.

Seems to me that H was acting out, which could be a cry for help or a result of something bad and unresolved that happened to her in the past.
Very sad all around.

Hi, Sparty!! Great to see you. I've been very sporadic on WS lately.

Did you see up above, or maybe you already knew, that Dawnita Wilkerson from Evansville is missing also?
Hey there @GoBuckeyes
I am catching up in here.
YIKES.. another Indiana girl missing ??
I will go take a look at her case.
Thanks for letting me know and great to see you here !!!!

I just read the sisters FB post, I am so sad for her and her family and what she put them through. We all picked up on odd stuff including her audio/video tape put out, however, I was trying to give the benefit of doubt. She most certainly needs help. I hope this family will eventually heal and forgive. Life is short. God bless them! IMO

Wow, so it ended just as I expected, with barely any info released about what happened other than she's fine. For someone trying to fake an abduction, she certainly did a very poor job (thankfully). I hope she gets the help she needs.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back