TX TX - Lozano-Rodriguez , 28, El Paso, circa 1 Jan 1976

Here's a timeline of the life of Terry Rasmussen and the Bear Brook victims...Someone on WS posted the attached pdf...

He resided in several states including AZ and Houston, TX...

~ 1976 he went to visit his family in Payson, AZ...

GOOGLE MAP (PAYSON TO EL PASO
GOOGLE MAP (PAYSON TO PRESIDIO)
GOOGLE MAP (PAYSON TO HOUSTON)
**Route takes him through El Paso

~ 1978 Rasmussen is in Houston

IMO...The composite of the beautiful 2-4 yr old unidentified victim looks like she could be part Latina..However, what I've read stated she is Caucasian... Rasmussen also spoke English so it's doubtful he was the neighbor she supposedly left with, if they were unable to speak English...

Unidentified child, age 2-4

Advanced forensic testing showed the 2-to-4-year-old girl (since identified as Rasmussen's daughter) probably spent most of her childhood in either the upper Northeast or upper Midwest, perhaps Wisconsin.

BEAR BROOK MURDERS WIKIPEDIA

It sounds like they performed isotope testing...He seemed to pursue women with children..The women involved with him seem to lose contact with their families...It's possible the unknown mother of the child was not reported missing, and if she was reported missing her DNA may not be in CODIS...

Anything is possible...

Attachments

• 20190605-allenstown-timeline(1).pdf
    394.6 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for looking her up and anything could have happened to her , just not knowing is heart breaking. Out of so many stories or rumors we can't get not one story straight. Thank you
A never heard of the murders before...That's so sad...However, it looks like it started around 1993...I hope her disappearance isn't connected..

CUIDAD JUAREZ WIKIPEDIA

It's strange that she left with the neighbors, but didn't return...They have to know something...The landlord, her friends or other neighbors may have some insight into what was going on in that building...

Since you were a child you may not have been privy to what was going on...I've checked countless records and have found very little on her...I believe I found a divorce record, but other than that its just possibilities...

I've wondered if somehow she ended up in Mexico against her will...

More than 40,000 people are missing in Mexico...

Officials say there are probably more than 1,000 unmarked burial sites in Mexico.

“Unfortunately, the country has become a giant clandestine grave,” Mexico’s under-secretary for human rights, Alejandro Encinas, said recently.

...there are about 26,000 unidentified bodies in the forensic system, according to the government of the Mexican president, Andrés Manuel López Obrador...

THE GUARDIAN ARTICLE

UP1826
Female
Race: Uncertain
Date Found: November 22, 2001

Estimated Age Range: 17-29
Estimated Year of Death: 1950-2001
Estimated PMI: 6 Months
Height: 5' 3" (Estimated)
Weight: Cannot Estimate
GOOGLE MAP

UP4663
Female
Race: Uncertain
Date Found: February 11, 1978

Age Group: Adult - Pre 30
Age Range: 18-25
Estimated Year of Death: 1978
Estimated PMI--
Height: 5' 3" (Estimated)
GOOGLE MAP

UP2075
Female
Hispanic / Latino
Date Found: January 24, 1976

Age Group: Adult - Pre 40
Age Range: 30-40
Year of Death: 0-1976
Estimated PMI: 2 Months
Height: 5' 0" (Estimated)
GOOGLE MAPS

Last edited:
Hi everyone, Beatrice lozano Rodriguez is my mother and I would like to thank all of you for helping and having an interest in here. Many blessings to you all.
Hi,
Did you know what high school your mother went to? I have a subscription to classmates.com and I found a girl in Texas named Beatrice Lozano from (1967) Edcouch-Elsa High School and if it's her i'll gladly post a picture of her high school picture.

Hi,
Did you know what high school your mother went to? I have a subscription to classmates.com and I found a girl in Texas named Beatrice Lozano from (1967) Edcouch-Elsa High School and if it's her i'll gladly post a picture of her high school picture.
Hi :) She didnt go to High School in 67. In 67 she was already with my dad and she had 2 kids at that time. Thank you. But you can still post a pic . Now a days there's secrets in every corner

I've wondered if somehow she ended up in Mexico against her will...

More than 40,000 people are missing in Mexico...

Officials say there are probably more than 1,000 unmarked burial sites in Mexico.

“Unfortunately, the country has become a giant clandestine grave,” Mexico’s under-secretary for human rights, Alejandro Encinas, said recently.

...there are about 26,000 unidentified bodies in the forensic system, according to the government of the Mexican president, Andrés Manuel López Obrador...

THE GUARDIAN ARTICLE
:( I think she is somewhere in a unmarked grave in Mexico. She could be a number in Mexico. Thank you :)

Link to her NamUs profile - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Beatrice Lozano-Rodriguez - NamUs #MP17084

Original

Case Information

Demographics
Missing Age - 28 Years
Current Age - 72 Years
First Name - Beatrice
Last Name - Lozano-Rodriguez
Nickname/Alias - Beatriz, Beatrize

Sex - Female
Height - 5' 3" (63 Inches)
Weight - 190 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact - January 1, 1976

Location - El Paso, Texas
County - El Paso County

Circumstances of Disappearance - Ms. Lozano-Rodriguez was last known to travel to El Paso, where she was assisting a friend to care for a sick child at a local hospital. Date of birth and date of last contact may not be accurate.
Circumstance Notes
Sources: http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/m...d='M7/16/20034:23:27PM'&Person=Missing Person - Account Suspended

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Hello everyone,

Beatrice reminds me of the Pulaski County Jane Doe, it’s unclear if any details regarding if the UID gave birth before were released. Her facial resemblance is close, so is height, if it’s Beatrice then she could have lost weight in that time frame.

I’m placing my hope that if it’s not Beatrice, then if she’s alive, that she makes contact with her family.

I sent in Beatrice on February 22, 2019 to Micheal Nance From NamUs. I agree she does look a lot like her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleuth_Star
Back