TX TX - Lozano-Rodriguez , 28, El Paso, circa 1 Jan 1976

RookieInvestigator

Reaction score
I checked but did not find a previous thread for this MP...

Thumbnail

MP17084
Beatrice Lozano-Rodriguez
Female, Multiple
Last Contact: Approx. January 1, 1976
Missing From: El Paso, Texas

Demographics
Missing Age: 28 Years
Nickname/Alias: Beatriz, Beatrize

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 190 lbs
Race: Caucasian, Hispanic
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Circumstances of Disappearance
Ms. Lozano-Rodriguez was last known to travel to El Paso, where she was assisting a friend to care for a sick child at a local hospital. Date of birth and date of last contact may not be accurate.
Circumstance Notes
Sources: http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/m...d='M7/16/20034:23:27PM'&Person=Missing Person - The Doe Network: Case File 1167DFTX

I read somewhere online that a person with the same name was married with four children from her husband and had another child from a different relationship...

She looks similar to the UID that was found in the Harpeth River in Nashville, TN in 1976...The problem is the age...

37UFTN

I'm unsure if the name is common but I found a 70 yr old woman named Beatrice Lozano in Santa Fe Springs, CA...This MP would be around 70... Possible coincidence...

I'm searching for Unidentified Persons in the El Paso Area for Beatrice Lozano-Rodriguez and found this UP:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP3790Female, Multiple
Date Found February 26, 1994
Location Found El Paso County, Texas
Estimated Age Range25-35 Years

Demographics
SexFemale
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino
Possible First Name--
Possible Middle Name--
Possible Last Name--
Possible Nickname--
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 50
Estimated Age Range (Years) 25-35
Estimated Year of Death 0-1994
Estimated PMI--
Height 5' 1"(61 inches) , Estimated
Weight 112 lbs, Estimated

Circumstances
TypeUnidentified Deceased
NamUs Case Created October 14, 2008
ME/C QA Reviewed October 31, 2011
Location Found Map
General Location--Texas
CountyEl Paso County
GPS Coordinates--
Circumstances of Recovery Skeletal remains found in El Paso County, TX; Latin/Hispanic female, height 5' 1'' to 5' 2" [tall]; [weight] 105 to 120 lbs..Brown hair.
Details of Recovery

Inventory of RemainsOne or more limbs not recovered One or both hands not recovered
Condition of RemainsNot recognizable - Partial remains with soft tissues

I'm searching for Unidentified Persons in the El Paso Area for Beatrice Lozano-Rodriguez and found this UP:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP3790Female, Multiple
Location Found El Paso County, Texas
Estimated Age Range25-35 Years

Demographics
SexFemale
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino
Possible First Name--
Possible Middle Name--
Possible Last Name--
Possible Nickname--
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 50
Estimated Age Range (Years) 25-35
Estimated Year of Death 0-1994
Estimated PMI--
Height 5' 1"(61 inches) , Estimated
Weight 112 lbs, Estimated

Circumstances
TypeUnidentified Deceased
NamUs Case Created October 14, 2008
ME/C QA Reviewed October 31, 2011
Location Found Map
General Location--Texas
CountyEl Paso County
GPS Coordinates--
Circumstances of Recovery Skeletal remains found in El Paso County, TX; Latin/Hispanic female, height 5' 1'' to 5' 2" [tall]; [weight] 105 to 120 lbs..Brown hair.
Details of Recovery

Inventory of RemainsOne or more limbs not recovered One or both hands not recovered
Condition of RemainsNot recognizable - Partial remains with soft tissues

It's possible...The MP made her last contact in 1976, but if she lived for years her weight may have changed...

Hi everyone, Beatrice lozano Rodriguez is my mother and I would like to thank all of you for helping and having an interest in here. Many blessings to you all.

Welcome to Websleuths!

You are welcome...Everyone on the website works hard to help...We especially want to help bring closure and resolution for the victim's families...

Obviously, there are not many details about her. I was looking at her entry at The Charley Project and it shows that the Investigating Agency is the Presidio County Sheriff's Office. El Paso is not in Presidio County. Did Beatrice live in Presidio County? Which city/town? I wonder why foul play is suspected. The links do not work for me. Did she have little ones at home? If so, why would she travel to El Paso to help a friend's sick child in the hospital when the doctors and nurses are caring for the child? Any idea of what hospital her friend's child was at? IMO, darn shame there is not much info to go on.
Beatrice Lozano-Rodriguez – The Charley Project

TEXAS DPS UP
** There's very little information on this UID

IMO, That is some shoddy work by Texas DPS. They have the date her body was found. But unknown city, unknown, county and unknown country!! Apparently, the paper they found with the body was in good enough condition to tell that it was a schedule but then not state what kind of schedule!!

Obviously, there are not many details about her. I was looking at her entry at The Charley Project and it shows that the Investigating Agency is the Presidio County Sheriff's Office. El Paso is not in Presidio County. Did Beatrice live in Presidio County? Which city/town? I wonder why foul play is suspected. The links do not work for me. Did she have little ones at home? If so, why would she travel to El Paso to help a friend's sick child in the hospital when the doctors and nurses are caring for the child? Any idea of what hospital her friend's child was at? IMO, darn shame there is not much info to go on.
Beatrice Lozano-Rodriguez – The Charley Project
We lived in Presidio Tx. Foul play is suspected because her family never saw her again . We, her children were the last ones to see her and our neighbor had a sick child and needed to be hospitalized and the neighbors didn't speak English. She left us alone in our apartment and the neighbors husband was gonna check in on us every day. I was 7 at that time. My oldest brother was 9, my sister 6 and baby brother was 4. One day the neighbors came back with the baby but not my mother. They did not explain to us where my mother was. CPS was called and they located my father and so we went to live with him. Never heard from my mom again.

IMO, That is some shoddy work by Texas DPS. They have the date her body was found. But unknown city, unknown, county and unknown country!! Apparently, the paper they found with the body was in good enough condition to tell that it was a schedule but then not state what kind of schedule!!

I found a better profile for the Texas DPS UP

DOENETWORK

I read somewhere online that a person with the same name was married with four children from her husband and had another child from a different relationship...

She looks similar to the UID that was found in the Harpeth River in Nashville, TN in 1976...The problem is the age...

37UFTN

Rookie, do you remember if this other child was older or younger? Anjenpu, would this be correct about your mom having another child, or a misunderstanding/misprint due to the helping care for the neighbors child?

I'm currently looking at missing women from TX in 1975-76. Terry Peder Rasmussen visited his ex-wife and 4 children in AZ in 75-76 and brought with him an unidentified woman. He said he was living in TX at that time. The remaining child of the Allenstown 4 has been linked to him through DNA- believed to have been born in the mid 70's, mother unknown. It is highly possible that this unknown woman was the mother of this little girl.

Rookie, do you remember if this other child was older or younger? Anjenpu, would this be correct about your mom having another child, or a misunderstanding/misprint due to the helping care for the neighbors child?

I'm currently looking at missing women from TX in 1975-76. Terry Peder Rasmussen visited his ex-wife and 4 children in AZ in 75-76 and brought with him an unidentified woman. He said he was living in TX at that time. The remaining child of the Allenstown 4 has been linked to him through DNA- believed to have been born in the mid 70's, mother unknown. It is highly possible that this unknown woman was the mother of this little girl.

I'm familiar with Terry Rasmussen...So let me see if I understand what your saying...

You think it's possible that Beatrice was with Terry??

You think Beatrice was with the unidentified woman that was traveling with Terry and his then wife (the one he had 4 children with??)...You think this unknown woman from Texas is the mother of the still unidentified child located in Bear Brook??

Did Terry reside in/near El Paso and/or Presidio, TX??

**I believe what I read implied that Beatrice's youngest child has a different father...

Beatrice, the woman neighbor and the sick baby supposedly travelled approx 250 miles away to an El Paso hospital... Beatrice went along to help translate... Beatrice's 4 children were waiting for their mother to return... During her absence, the male neighbor checked on the kids...The female neighbor and the sick baby returned, but not Beatrice...

I'm familiar with Terry Rasmussen...So let me see if I understand what your saying...

You think Beatrice was with the unidentified woman that was traveling with Terry and his then wife (the one he had 4 children with??)...You think this unknown woman from Texas is the mother of the still unidentified child located in Bear Brook??

**I believe what I read implied that Beatrice's youngest child has a different father...

Beatrice, the woman neighbor and the sick baby supposedly travelled approx 250 miles away to an El Paso hospital... Beatrice went along to help translate... Beatrice's 4 children were waiting for their mother to return... During her absence, the male neighbor checked on the kids...The female neighbor and the sick baby returned, but not Beatrice...

Correction:

Beatrice had 5 children...

It's an idea I'm playing with to see if it could possibly make sense. When Terry went to visit in AZ in 1975 or 76, he was already split from his wife. She had custody of the four kids, and it's my understanding he came by unannounced for a visit. He brought the unknown woman with him. I was thinking perhaps she was pregnant at the time, or shortly thereafter. He told the family that he was living in Ingleside TX at the time (who knows if that's true), but he moved around a lot. So I started looking for women who were missing from TX at the time. Beatrice is not likely to be the unknown woman- it was a long shot.

Somehow, by 1977-78 he showed up in CA and began dating Marlyse Honeychurch. At some point, they went to New Hampshire with all 3 girls. The unknown child is older than Sarah McWaters, who was born in 1977. I firmly believe that the mother of the unknown child was dead by the time he started dating Marlyse. That was his MO.

I don't know if looking for Little Bear Brook's mother in TX is even reasonable. She could be from anywhere. Maybe not reported missing. But TX, AZ, CA and HI are all places he was known to be in that timeframe.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back