Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly... The fact that people remain suspicious of others close to a victim is not something that's going to go away, polygraph or not. And those "people" include law enforcement. So, what's the point of taking one?
Neither of them would have suffered any legal consequences had they not taken one either. The Polygraph had nothing at all to do with the outcome. The reason they didn't suffer any legal consequences is because LE had no proof he/she murdered their daughter.

I guess you and I see the point of polygraphs very differently. I had no idea that people actually believe that a polygraph will remove suspicion from a person.

There's been lots of discussion already on the point of polygraphs, including on this thread, so I don't see any need to argue about it further.

I should have said that the Ramseys did have legal consequences (Grand Jury). The D.A. had their own reasons for ignoring the Jury's recommendation, I'm sure. They just didn't have legal charges in the death of their daughter.

I agree the polygraph had little influence on the outcome.

This is just a reminder to members that not every state follows the same rules.

We've had limited conversations about how and why BM acted for guardianship of SM pursuant to the Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Act ("UGPP")-- as adopted in the state of Indiana.

I'm following another case in CT and their probate court is making it clear that normally in Connecticut a person has to be missing for seven years before the probate court will declare them legally dead.

Lawyer in charge of Fotis Dulos estate seeks to have Jennifer Farber Dulos declared dead, claims she was likely dismembered

This is just a reminder to members that not every state follows the same rules.

We've had limited conversations about how and why BM acted for guardianship of SM pursuant to the Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Act ("UGPP")-- as adopted in the state of Indiana.

I'm following another case in CT and their probate court is making it clear that normally in Connecticut a person has to be missing for seven years before the probate court will declare them legally dead.

Lawyer in charge of Fotis Dulos estate seeks to have Jennifer Farber Dulos declared dead, claims she was likely dismembered

How big is the chance he gets full guardianship in september?

Hi Dave! Thanks...do you think there is a hidden message in those 2 photos of those 2 places being posted on CCSO FB?

There could be a hidden message, sure!
I couldn't help but notice that these two stops for LE pretty well filled in the last uncovered corner of the map of Salida. Between the team of TD and LS, and the team of CCSO and CBI, the Salida map is pretty well covered in push pins.
Could this mean they are done canvassing?

Map created entirely in Google Earth Pro, with no editing.

Attachments

• CCSO plus searches.jpg
    CCSO plus searches.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 34
This relative/person "claimed" the data on the GPS did not match up to what Barry told LE. He certainly has had his story checked out by now by LE, CBI and FBI so this can't be true IMO. Why did PE not say why the two cars raised a red flag?? Did they give a reason?
I agree someone 'claimed' the gps did not match up with what Barry told LE.... as quiet as LE has been so far, that does not sound like something LE would have told a family member.

PE was way too vague about the 2 cars... 2 cars in the driveway could be perfectly normal. Not sure why that raises a flag.

I couldn't help but notice that these two stops for LE pretty well filled in the last uncovered corner of the map of Salida. Between the team of TD and LS, and the team of CCSO and CBI, the Salida map is pretty well covered in push pins.

I don't feel there is any hidden messages.

These are pictures of hard working LE searching for justice for SM.

I wonder if Barry needed to wash his truck for any reason on Mother's Day? There is a coin car wash next door to the store they visited.

How big is the chance he gets full guardianship in september?

IMO, the hearing in September will be for BM to show the court proof he did only what he promised and was authorized to do under the emergency petition.

I don't know the laws of Indiana and pray the decision to grant permanent guardianship will require more than the endorsement of their adult daughter. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard