Found Safe UK - Francesca Pirrone, 43, patient at Mill View Hospital, Sussex, 19 Aug 2020

dotr

Reaction score

The Argus
"Police have issued a public appeal for help to find a vulnerable missing woman.

Sussex Police are searching for Francesca Pirrone, who has gone missing from Hove.

The 43-year-old, who is a patient at Mill View Hospital, absconded from staff while walking to the local shops around 6.30pm on Wednesday (August 19).

In a statement, Sussex Police said: "[Francesca] is vulnerable and is not believed to be in possession of a mobile phone.

"She was last seen heading in the direction of Portslade, and may have taken public transport.

"Francesca is white, about 5’8”, of medium build, with short blonde hair.

"She was last seen wearing a long grey jumper, blue jeans and black trainers.

"Anyone who sees Francesca is urged to call 999, quoting serial 1238 of 19/08."

She's really quite beautiful. While she may suffer from a medical issue, I would *not* dismiss her claim of being violated. She needs to be reunited with family and have a proper evaluation.

Amateur opinion and speculation
ITA. It seems she needs to be put in contact with a victim's advocate of some sort. I've noticed there are people who claim to know her that have posted on the Sussex Police FB post. Perhaps someone might be able to help if family/friends can reach out to the Italian embassy? I'm worried about her. :confused:

ITA. It seems she needs to be put in contact with a victim's advocate of some sort. I've noticed there are people who claim to know her that have posted on the Sussex Police FB post. Perhaps someone might be able to help if family/friends can reach out to the Italian embassy? I'm worried about her. :confused:
I didn't even think of the embassy, but that is a great idea. If you feel inclined, you might suggest that on the Sussex PD page. A claim of violation should never be dismissed without proper procedure, regardless of the mental clarity of the subject.

I didn't even think of the embassy, but that is a great idea. If you feel inclined, you might suggest that on the Sussex PD page. A claim of violation should never be dismissed without proper procedure, regardless of the mental clarity of the subject.

I conveyed that information. I did not use the Sussex PD page given her claims about abuse which IIANM include abuse by police. I trust the info will be received and acted upon. Ty for the suggestion.

Oh my, FP's twitter account, is it permitted?

:eek: I can't tell whether her FB is still being hacked or if she herself posted such alarming messages. I'm concerned about her either way. I hope she is safe.

I'll quote my own post in order to clarify to WS readers. It appears the messages on her FB page are not the results of a hack as it's clear in her videos that she makes the same claims on both platforms.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrcsvfOoleH5PTArLSFgo-Q

I'll quote my own post in order to clarify to WS readers. It appears the messages on her FB page are not the results of a hack as it's clear in her videos that she makes the same claims on both platforms.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrcsvfOoleH5PTArLSFgo-Q
Alot of people unwisely use the same PW for all social media accounts. It's still possible, but agree not highly likely.

I found this additional FB account for FP. She has 6 videos posted that I haven't watched yet. It appears she has posted some of the same info as her other FB and Twitter accts. Here are more photos of Francesca. I hope she's safe. I wonder if she took her cell phone when she left the hospital?

https://www.facebook.com/waveshiatsu
106559739_10158588756821763_6311432183072408795_o.jpg
107701956_10158628730181763_5713318539061259359_o.jpg
104966790_10158564666076763_101794630459851999_o.jpg
109537127_10158639953911763_4916060077334454501_o.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads