Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remembered that there was proof of him searching later that day, but I am curious about the inconsistencies, getting lost and not reporting back to police where he had looked in those first few hours. I’m just wracking my brains trying to figure his behaviour out. There’s just nothing I can find that definitively corroborates where he was in those first few hours. On the other hand, there isn’t any proof that he wasn’t where he says he was either, so I don’t know.
I'm guessing things were pretty hectic in the first few hours. Perhaps he thought WT was just lost (as did everyone) and someone (like himself) who regularly walked the tracks might be able to find him. Instead he seemed to get disoriented and I supposed "lost" is what he called it, but it was more that he went into an area he wasn't familiar with and had trouble find his way out. His familiarity with the area didn't really extend to going off the beaten track.

I remembered that there was proof of him searching later that day, but I am curious about the inconsistencies, getting lost and not reporting back to police where he had looked in those first few hours. I’m just wracking my brains trying to figure his behaviour out. There’s just nothing I can find that definitively corroborates where he was in those first few hours. On the other hand, there isn’t any proof that he wasn’t where he says he was either, so I don’t know.

Loxoli you have the same quandary the detectives had. PS was put under intense pressure in a push to rule him either in or out.

T
IMO, he can't have been threatened by someone so much, if he had the impertinence claiming about GJ's treatment methods. I think, if he had been threatened by the abductor, he rather would have shut his mouth over GJ's investigation, so as not to stir up further dust.

That’s a sound suggestion IMO .. however I try to remember that ‘people work in all number of ways’ ... mostly different to mine & I no doubt peeve them off!

I feel PS is quite comfortable in his current position & perhaps enjoying the notoriety that’s it brought for him - maybe as he’s needed in his loss etc. Who knows the reasons we people do as we do!

Yep, agree he may know something... but I’m not troubled by his path of search, he’s pretty familiar with the area & how would you choose the way to go in that moment ?

I am still interested to know about the ‘lady in caravan’ he was reported to have visited - was that all media garbage ?

I don't feel quite the same way about Ray Porter. He hung around with a disgusting, despicable man. What kind of person was Porter that he could do that?

Was it a confession from Porter? Or was he determined to make Abbott pay for something (else) despicable? Abbott seemed to get off on some major charges when he could have been very guilty. Porter may have known that.

Or maybe Porter was upset that he got no support from Abbott while Porter was very ill. Could he have been petty enough to think "I stuck by you and helped you, now when I need people the most where are you?"
Was Abbott in prison the whole time that Porter was ill? Did they have some kind of falling out?

Or maybe Porter thought if he 'confessed' this to someone else, they would get the police off his back ... because it does not seem that he told the police this little story, even though they apparently visited him a few times.

We have no idea how these type of minds think, because we are not these kinds of people. They do things that are unimaginable to us.

Quite honestly, I could easily put any one of several people up for consideration for this crime. On the little that we know.

Yep, I’ve wished often for a Double Like button

As I struggle with the fact that our society appears over-run with .... ?

Can you believe the new VIC law that dictates that victims of abuse cannot speak out in their own name ...WTF ... I wonder who made that decision ? Have they ever been violated ? had their whole life destroyed as a result ?
Or perhaps they got off on the topic ?

IMO this is a most destructive, degrading & demoralising decision and it must be changed.

As much as we talk about stuff - we need to Change It - we need to get to a time where Values were held, where kids were supported & encouraged, and understood; where Teacher’s were skilled, taught well & could exercise discipline.

I find it interesting to be in a workplace with people ‘at least 30 years’ younger than what I am, but they all cry the same sentiments .

Where are we going wrong ? And where did we fail William ?

I hold true to my initial belief that this was not a random. .. IMO our jails are a breeding ground for further despicable activities ...

I think the problem that police - and perhaps the Coroner - have with Savage's 'lost' story is that it is reported that he knows the bush in his area like the back of his hand.

xx2.JPG

xx3.JPG

He said he had gone off on his own to search a fire trail and bush above his street “because nobody else was going up there”.
William Tyrrell neighbour breaks down at inquest

It can also be, that PS was very used to lying after his long walks. After all, he had a wife at home, who could no longer walk long distances and who might not have liked it so much, that he more or less regularly visited a lady in a trailer, when she was waiting at home. What did he tell his wife, when he was following the post lady or when he uninvited "visited" his neighbor's widow? No idea, whom he followed also. He had to have some explanations for the time, he was absent from home - and certainly it wouldn't have been the truth always. - That doesn't mean, I think, he is the abductor or the accomplice. But I wouldn't trust him so much. I believe, he always has been a secretive person and had to lie in his own interest often. One doesn't learn to be like that, only when one gets older. MOO

It can also be, that PS was very used to lying after his long walks. After all, he had a wife at home, who could no longer walk long distances and who might not have liked it so much, that he more or less regularly visited a lady in a trailer, when she was waiting at home. What did he tell his wife, when he was following the post lady or when he uninvited "visited" his neighbor's widow? No idea, whom he followed also. He had to have some explanations for the time, he was absent from home - and certainly it wouldn't have been the truth always. - That doesn't mean, I think, he is the abductor or the accomplice. But I wouldn't trust him so much. I believe, he always has been a secretive person and had to lie in his own interest often. One doesn't learn to be like that, only when one gets older. MOO

I agree, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was lying for the sole purpose of hiding something from his wife. Also, it makes me wonder if he did see something, but was somewhere where he shouldn’t have been (caravan, neighbour’s yard?), so didn’t speak up so that his wife didn’t find out. IMO, just speculating.

I agree, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was lying for the sole purpose of hiding something from his wife. Also, it makes me wonder if he did see something, but was somewhere where he shouldn’t have been (caravan, neighbour’s yard?), so didn’t speak up so that his wife didn’t find out. IMO, just speculating.

With his wife long deceased now, I wonder why he hasn't spoken up since then. Perhaps due to his children finding out what dad had been up to while mum was alive, and while possibly quite ill?

For all we know he could have had a stash of *advertiser censored*/'love' letters/whatever hidden in the bush, and felt that he had to go and grab that and hide it elsewhere or destroy it before the police searches started in that area.

Last edited:
For those who are wondering about how much of William's case is in Jubes' book, my Kindle is telling me that I am 67% through the book, and I have just arrived at the first mention of William's case.

It made me very sad to read the section about "Jane" hearing a faint, high-pitched scream, as if a child were in pain. "It seemed to come from some tall reeds, not far from where she was standing. She ran and looked all through them, but there was no sign of William".

Hans Rupp took Jubes to meet "Jane" and "Tom" before Hans retired. Practically the first thing Hans said to them was that it looked like William was taken by a paedophile, and that if William had been, statistics show that he would have been killed within a day of being taken.
When they later left, Jubes said to them that they didn't know what happened yet (because he didn't want them fixating on that) but that they wouldn't give up until they knew, that they would do everything they could to 'find out where their boy is'.

I Catch Killers, Chapter: What Other Options Have You Got, 12 September 2014: 29 years in
Gary Jubelin & Dan Box

Last edited:
For those who are wondering about how much of William's case is in Jubes' book, my Kindle is telling me that I am 67% through the book, and I have just arrived at the first mention of William's case.

It made me very sad to read the section about "Jane" hearing a faint, high-pitched scream, as if a child were in pain. "It seemed to come from some tall reeds, not far from where she was standing. She ran and looked all through them, but there was no sign of William".

Hans Rupp took Jubes to meet "Jane" and "Tom" before Hans retired. Practically the first thing Hans said to them was that it looked like William was taken by a paedophile, and that if William had been, statistics show that he would have been killed within a day of being taken.
When they later left, Jubes said to them that they didn't know what happened yet (because he didn't want them fixating on that) but that they wouldn't give up until they knew, that they would do everything they could to 'find out where their boy is'.

I Catch Killers, Chapter: What Other Options Have You Got, 12 September 2014: 29 years in
Gary Jubelin & Dan Box
:(

Gary Jubelin & Dan Box

I'm up to Just Pure Anger. 9 February 2004. 18 years in. The book's been interesting so far and I'm enjoying it. I have noticed a typo / editing error or two. It's no biggie and doesn't take away from what's being told though.
South Aussie, does the Kindle version include the pics too? I'm clueless about Kindles. :p

I'm up to Just Pure Anger. 9 February 2004. 18 years in. The book's been interesting so far and I'm enjoying it. I have noticed a typo / editing error or two. It's no biggie and doesn't take away from what's being told though.
South Aussie, does the Kindle version include the pics too? I'm clueless about Kindles. :p

No .... no pics in Kindle books. All text, other than the book cover. The book is classed by Kindle as a 9 hour read, a fairly long book.

I am really enjoying the book also. It gives a really good insight into Jubes' increasing skills and experience, the harm that his loyalty to the police and victims has done to his personal life, the way he balances and alleviates the stress through qi gong, meditation and boxing - as well as taking us through a myriad of cases that he has been involved in. I had no idea that he was involved in some of the mentioned cases.

He doesn't deserve what the police have done to him now.

There are pic's in the e-book at the end, not sure if Kindle version is the same.

No .... no pics in Kindle books. All text, other than the book cover. The book is classed by Kindle as a 9 hour read, a fairly long book.

I am really enjoying the book also. It gives a really good insight into Jubes' increasing skills and experience, the harm that his loyalty to the police and victims has done to his personal life, the way he balances and alleviates the stress through qi gong, meditation and boxing - as well as taking us through a myriad of cases that he has been involved in. I had no idea that he was involved in some of the mentioned cases.

He doesn't deserve what the police have done to him now.

Agreed, he deserved better IMO.
I found the Hillsley chapter quite fascinating. Gary's internal dialogue against what he said out loud was interesting, and how meditation balances his dealing with creeps like Hillsley. Also interesting was the glaring comparison between Jubes being able to control his actions and emotions, whereas the perp couldn't. (Sorry if that's a spoiler for anyone.)
William's chapter isn't too far away, hopefully I'll get to read about the poor little fella tonight. Did you come away with any new insight or thoughts after reading it, SouthAussie?
BTW, my book was signed by Jubes. Kinda cool to find that as I opened the book to start reading it. :)

Agreed, he deserved better IMO.
I found the Hillsley chapter quite fascinating. Gary's internal dialogue against what he said out loud was interesting, and how meditation balances his dealing with creeps like Hillsley. Also interesting was the glaring comparison between Jubes being able to control his actions and emotions, whereas the perp couldn't. (Sorry if that's a spoiler for anyone.)
William's chapter isn't too far away, hopefully I'll get to read about the poor little fella tonight. Did you come away with any new insight or thoughts after reading it, SouthAussie?
BTW, my book was signed by Jubes. Kinda cool to find that as I opened the book to start reading it. :)

That is very cool, that your book is signed. :)

Yes, I am starting to form an opinion about what Jubes' opinion could be about William's disappearance. I think I will wait until I read more about what he says about William's case before I expand on that here. I've still got a fair way to go with the book ... and I am not a fast reader any more ... I don't spend as much time reading as I once did.

I would say that there is confirmation that GO is a convicted child abuser, which we have sometimes wondered.

Speaking of (a small few of) the pedos in the area:

"We've learned to navigate our way around this stretch of country by their crimes: there's Wauchope, where we find one child abuser; there's Logan's Crossing, where we find another; there's Dunbogan, where one abuser says he was on the day that William disappeared.
This offender, a retired priest ...
Another is the founder of a local support group for grandparents ....
A second member of the same group is a heavy drinker with a long handlebar moustache ...
Another name floats up. Frank Abbott is a heavy, bullying man who lives in a caravan near a sawmill ......

.... there is something unhealthy about this place, something that lives in the black pools of water overshadowed by the forests.
.... I turn up the air-con to blast myself clean of all these feelings. William's eyes stare at me from the roadside billboards."

I Catch Killers, Chapter: Bring Him Home June 2015: 30 years in
Gary Jubelin & Dan Box

Last edited:
I would say that there is confirmation that GO is a convicted child abuser, which we have sometimes wondered.

Speaking of (a small few of) the pedos in the area:

"We've learned to navigate our way around this stretch of country by their crimes: there's Wauchope, where we find one child abuser; there's Logan's Crossing, where we find another; there's Dunbogan, where one abuser says he was on the day that William disappeared.
This offender, a retired priest ...
Another is the founder of a local support group for grandparents ....
A second member of the same group is a heavy drinker with a long handlebar moustache ...
Another name floats up. Frank Abbott is a heavy, bullying man who lives in a caravan near a sawmill ......

.... there is something unhealthy about this place, something that lives in the black pools of water overshadowed by the forests.
.... I turn up the air-con to blast myself clean of all these feelings. William's eyes stare at me from the roadside billboards."

I Catch Killers, Chapter: Bring Him Home June 2015: 30 years in
Gary Jubelin & Dan Box
So well articulated - Bless You.
We know that justice will eventually prevail for William, no matter how long it takes.
Already now we see Technology providing answers & knocking out the comfortable seats of those who’ve thought they’ve got away with their crimes - I wouldn’t want to be sitting & waiting for the death knoll !

I don't think we can jump to the conclusion that it has to mean GO.

There was recently a search at 316 Heron's Creek Road:

NSW police conduct a search of a property at 316 Herons Creek rd, Herons Creek. The search is thought to be in relation to the disappearance of William Tyrrell.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

There is a person listed at that address in the 'white pages' (public information):

K P Parish
316 Herons Creek Rd Herons Creek NSW 2443

https://www.whitepages.com.au/parish-k-p-719917641R

Wasn't one of Martin Parish's relatives named with a first name that began with 'K'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get