Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve heard of them, but I don’t think they’ve ever featured in any of the cases that I follow, so I’m less than up-to-date on where they do what they do, and when they do it. I wonder where they would start to look for Jennifer?

I would love for David Marshburn to have a chat with MT like he did with Emily in Lucas Hernandez's case. I don't know how he does what he does but I love that he can and does.

Jmo

Me, too. Forty minutes from Farmington. Fingers Crossed.

And also on the way back to Farmington from New Canaan.... I saw this article yesterday and somehow didn't think of it being JFD. Before I saw that the remains were female, I wondered if / hoped that Billy Smolinski was finally found because he has been missing for many years from that area. Watertown is a beautiful place with lots of farm land, but it is so close to Waterbury which is a less than desirable area with lots of crime that this truly could be anyone. I pray its JFD tho cuz this has gone on too long and she deserves a proper resting place.

JMO

So police are sifting through missing persons list to try and figure out who the remains found Saturday in Black Rock State Park belong to...to me, that implies that they are not the remains of Jennifer, sadly.

There are a number of young women missing from Waterbury (not far from the park). I am hoping it is Jennifer but disposing of her in a park doesn't seem like a FD thing to do. But, the park is on the way to Farmington via Route 6.

So police are sifting through missing persons list to try and figure out who the remains found Saturday in Black Rock State Park belong to...to me, that implies that they are not the remains of Jennifer, sadly.

I know that the word "skeletal" doesn't always mean nothing but bones, so potentially they have tissue, hair, clothing, etc to go by in id'ing this body. Regardless of who this is, they are someone's loved one and I send prayers and love to their friends and family.

Jmo

it could be a general statement to throw off the public and media, for awhile, however it probably is not Jennifer.

09/14/2020

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number FST CR200241179T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 12/24/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

09/14/2020

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number FST CR200241179T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 12/24/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

LosAngeles, Thank you for always posting these updates. I am surprised it is set for Dec 24, the day before Christmas. Many places close all day or shut down early.
I wonder what the hearing is about? Any one have an idea? It would be nice if he dumped on MT....wishing.

LosAngeles, Thank you for always posting these updates. I am surprised it is set for Dec 24, the day before Christmas. Many places close all day or shut down early.
I wonder what the hearing is about? Any one have an idea? It would be nice if he dumped on MT....wishing.
its the conspiracy to commit murder charge

its the conspiracy to commit murder charge

This date is after the various domestic (criminal) charges related to KM's divorce....I wonder if moving he criminal charges to after the hearings for the other cases is an indication KM has decided to forego cooperation with LE over the conspiracy charges.

Earlier this year it was mentioned in a court hearing that the pleas and charges in domestic rape, imprisonment, etc., were awaiting cooperation on the conspiracy to commit murder charges. I have been so hopeful KM would talk.....:(

LosAngeles said:
snipped

So the 10/29 hearing was moved to 12/24?

This date is after the various domestic (criminal) charges related to KM's divorce....I wonder if moving he criminal charges to after the hearings for the other cases is an indication KM has decided to forego cooperation with LE over the conspiracy charges.

Earlier this year it was mentioned in a court hearing that the pleas and charges in domestic rape, imprisonment, etc., were awaiting cooperation on the conspiracy to commit murder charges. I have been so hopeful KM would talk.....:(

I think you are right-that piece of excrement has decided to be a tough guy...I am sure that their lawyers have explained to KM and MT that as long as they both are in considerable legal jeopardy, neither will spill on the other. And as long as neither one talks, they could both walk. Now, the last part, I doubt (the walking)-but it is possible that neither one sees the prison time that we all want. Kent M may realize that he has no better place to go besides a couple of years in prison, since he has no family member or friend who cares about him enough to post his bond, but MT may be truly frightened to be locked up for a couple of years. Let’s hope they are convicted of as much as possible and that they are sentenced to the maximum possible time in prison.

So the current court appearance timelines are as follows:
10.01.2020 MT Tampering - Physical Evidence & Conspiracy to commit tampering
11.05.2020 KM Violation of Protective Order & Sexual Assault/spouse etc...
11.27.2020 MT Conspiracy to Commit Murder
12.24.2020 KM Conspiracy to Commit Murder

I was so hopeful KM would squeal, but I'm in agreement that this new timeline doesn't support a KM plea agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FireSun42