Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he be so dumb as to put her on land he owns? With all of that rugged Colorado countryside...

It's not so much about lack of intellect, as it tends to be more "awareness space".
Folks committing horrific crimes and hiding the evidence/body, tend to stick to what they know, or areas they're very familiar with.

So, if BM did in fact disappear SM, she is quite possibly in an area that he's very familiar with, in some way.

jmo

I would find it interesting that an actor would bury remains on a plot that could very well be dug up at a later date for home construction. Still curious about the trees. I wonder if there is any historical precedent for an actor placing body parts in holes for trees?

CHAFFEE COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) – The possible scent of human remains has been discovered during the search for Suzanne Morphew.

Andrew Moorman, Morphew’s brother, told FOX31 about the discovery around 12:30 p.m. on Monday.

The discover was made by search dogs in Poncha Springs and is on land owned by Morphew’s husband, Barry. It’s located about 20 minutes from where they lived together with their daughters.

According to Moorman, the FBI has been called in to take over the search in that area.

SUZANNE MORPHEW: Possible scene of human remains discovered during search for Suzanne Morphew

Was this the interview Andy said he gave yesterday . I can see the loving husband comment he made yesterday to give Barry a false sense of security and bammm Barry’s hit with this today
There is no reason for AM to provide media distraction by blaming BM, or insinuating that he was a bad, unloving husband. I understand that completely. It would become the headline. He's (AM) been under a lot of stress, and sometimes he's aimed some barbs at BM, but he's smart in using that "loving husband" bit. No reason to push her family into a more defensive posture, either.

Last edited:
I would find it interesting that an actor would bury remains on a plot that could very well be dug up at a later date for home construction. Still curious about the trees. I wonder if there is any historical precedent for an actor placing body parts in holes for trees?
I wonder if the ppl that PE was calling out, to do the right thing, had a part in planting the trees. That they may have thought was an innocent property improvement. But, usually trees are planted AFTER improvements to the property. IE houses. But I don't know if we know the trees were planted on that lot, do we?

ITA however it also makes sense he would place her there because it gives him that control he cannot do without, over the situation. At a future construction date, he would have obviously been in charge of the landscaping on his property and been in charge of the logistics to further conceal her remains without anyone batting an eye over his actions.

If her body is indeed found there, I hope someone can explain why it took her own brother (from out of state) initiating this search this week to lead to this. How did law enforcement miss this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa