Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry said his brother-in-law hasn’t cared to reach out to his sister in the past and questioned his motives.
“I’ve spent many nights… Suzanne crying on my shoulder, asking why her siblings refuse to show her love,” said Barry.

I think Barry is a bit upset by Andy’s appearance on Dr Phil.

BBM

BM’s old standby “modus operandi” - Throw others under the bus to deflect from his own actions/or lack thereof. Such weak BS, Barry!

<modsnip: Removed due to opinion stated as fact>

Last edited by a moderator:
He had a national audience with Dr. Phil. WHY did he pass up that golden opportunity??

BM shows a letter from SM to him. Let's see his last love letter to her. Wouldn't that be more appropriate?

A lot can happen in three months. Heck, Chris Watts fell madly in love with NK during a 6-week time span and decided to murder his entire family to start a new life with her.

So, that love letter doesn't prove anything to me.
RBBM
Absolutely!! But what did we get from BM?? This, in his interview with LS:

A question he refused to answer during his first and second interview (recorded during Websleuths podcast with Tricia), “What was the last thing you said? Did you wish her a Happy Mother’s Day......what was it you said to her? He couldn’t answer that. He wouldn’t answer that question.”

So, there you have it! He can come up with a letter/note SM wrote to him (goodness knows when) but he can’t even tell LS what the last words were that he spoke to his “abducted” love of his life. Yeah right. Nice try Barry. You’re still batting zero on my score board! JMO

I would really like to know the date of that love letter...if it’s from this past VD then that might change my thinking that Suzanne had asked him for a divorce or was planning to leave. Of course a lot could have changed in three months especially if she found out something really bad such as BM was having an affair, committing financial infidelity or doing something illegal...but that love letter just shocked me! It might be a trick and it’s several years old or even forged. I wonder if AM can recognize Suzanne’s writing? She has beautiful penmanship. The daughters might know if the letter is from years ago and they would also know if Suzanne felt like her siblings didn’t care about her. If they see this interview and their Dad is being deceitful they will surely be even more sad and disgusted than they already are. Unless he has them totally brainwashed and they believe all his lies. I love how he puts selling the house on the daughters being afraid and not ever wanting go back to that house. But what about living with the person that caused what happened in that house? Unfortunately they can’t move away from that fear as easily right now.

He is always such a try-hard. All he's doing is screaming at the public in typical Barry fashion. "LISTEN...Suzanne LOVED ME. SEE how much she LOVED ME?!"

It's just more ridiculous ego-boosting from a typical narcissist.

I would really like to know the date of that love letter...if it’s from this past VD then that might change my thinking that Suzanne had asked him for a divorce or was planning to leave. Of course a lot could have changed in three months especially if she found out something really bad such as BM was having an affair, committing financial infidelity or doing something illegal...but that love letter just shocked me! It might be a trick and it’s several years old or even forged. I wonder if AM can recognize Suzanne’s writing? She has beautiful penmanship. The daughters might know if the letter is from years ago and they would also know if Suzanne felt like her siblings didn’t care about her. If they see this interview and their Dad is being deceitful they will surely be even more sad and disgusted than they already are. Unless he has them totally brainwashed and they believe all his lies. I love how he puts selling the house on the daughters being afraid and not ever wanting go back to that house. But what about living with the person that caused what happened in that house? Unfortunately they can’t move away from that fear as easily right now.
There is no proof that card was from Valentine's Day 2020, JMO. The other note could have been from years ago as well.

That entire interview is an exit plan.

He's exited his marriage by disappearing Suzanne, now exiting the Puma Path house and unless he is named a POI or arrested, I predict he is going to exit Chaffee County. Maybe even the state of Colorado. After all Suzanne isn't even in this area and it isn't "too soon" for Barry to just put this "thing" behind him.

Thanks for the amazing calculations. Lotsa work on your part, @al66pine!
I don't see that the sale of the house is going to make him and/or the girls rich, but at least he'll get out of a whoppin' mortgage payment/debt, and away from the possible scene of the crime.
IMO, it's gonna take a particular type of person/family to go bonkers over that house. Only three bedrooms for all that space -- possibly more square footage in garage area than in bedrooms -- or close! And, as someone said earlier, it really is a hunting "cabin," not a warm family home IMHO. To each his own. I'll say again that I'm an east-coaster, so I am perhaps way off on my observations here. :confused:o_O

There is no mortgage on this property. It is owned free and clear.

I may have lost my mind as well as my memory, but let me ask this question -- if it has been already answered (probably has), either I missed it, or I have forgotten. D'oh :confused:.

Do we know if there is as a life insurance policy on Suzanne? If so, do we know how much and who the beneficiary is? Certainly it is a premature thing to ask, but I am curious. Thanks to anyone who knoze!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa